Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Empire State Of Mind

Last edited by Prezzy; August 15th, 2011 at 10:49 PM
    Prez', 19.
    Youtube.com/wyzemusictv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

Re: Empire State Of Mind

oh god not this beat lol everyone used this one

ok let's see what u got hmm not really feeling how u flowing over this a bit jumpy and not feeling your delivery...think this beat def needs a laid back smooth delivery/flow....mixing could be better is this hook...not really feeling this man, sounds just like part of the verse layer it add some dubs make it "catchy"

overall wasn't really feeling this heard better from u

and yeah man i gotta A LOT of mellow joints on my album (link in sig)

hit me back on this drop, its a mellow beat as well me and my homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...823/index.html

thanks
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar

ok let's see what u got hmm not really feeling how u flowing over this a bit jumpy and not feeling your delivery...think this beat def needs a laid back smooth delivery/flow....mixing could be better is this hook...not really feeling this man, sounds just like part of the verse layer it add some dubs make it "catchy"

thanks
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post

thanks
    No hook I just versed the whole thing but this is just a sample nowhere near finished a lil teaser for the mixtape appreciate the feed a ton though man! Checking your jam out now!
    Prez', 19.
    Youtube.com/wyzemusictv

Yo dude, this shit is pretty sick, it sounded a bit muffled at the beginning, then it got a lot better as it went on, and the flow as a lot better too towards the end. I can hear a little echo too. Overall I think it was pretty well written, the lyrics where there but the delivery could have been a bit better. I think it was good though, like I said I really liked the lyrics.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This is alright. There isn't anything wrong with the lyrics. I just don't really feel the flow on this track. I think spreading some effects in the verse and mixing it better would make it hotter though. It's not bad overall though.

The number one site for hip hop news, urban clothing, and the place for underground artists to reach the world.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-3

Yeah I have to agree with the above I think your flowing a lil to hard to this beat its pretty smooth and your just going ham on the delivery part your lyrics I didnt have to much of a problem I just think you didnt have the relax flow and delivery this type of beat needs. Other than that I was a good listen ill have to hear some of your other shit to get a better idea of your style/

Return some feed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...var=&p=8223926
    Last edited by ReynoC; August 16th, 2011 at 01:42 AM