Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 95 of 95

Thread: Post Ur Recording Setup

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    i dont know a lot about hardware recorders because i have very little experience with them. i couldnt recommend any in particular because i don't use them. I only speak about knowledge i have gained by experience and education, and i only recommend gear that i have actually seen in action. im not gonna recommend something that i have no experience with. i'm not as seasoned as u obviously are, but i do know that a 17 year old kid with no money needs to start with a computer and go from there. people need to be aware of their budget before they go buying equipment. otherwise, most equipment ends up being a big waste of money in the end. PLus i guarantee this kid doesnt know the first thing about anything and just assumes that a computer system is inferior. I don't see why anyone wouldn't use a computer in this day in age. im all about using the knobs, buttons, keys, and faders too, but that means absolutely nothing. for every hardware component there is a controller that does the same thing... in some cases better.

use a computer..

n if u want to use knobs n faders.. get a midi controller or a controller board..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-11
    how much tape ya;ll wear between your glasses?.... dorks actin all cool describin your computers

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^banned for bein a faggot.

can somebody leave there aim back that can help me set up to record wit cool edit plz? i have sik lyrics..