User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17
Showing results 241 to 249 of 249

Thread: Leth & his girl :

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWrite
    Youd Rap Circles Around Me? How Do Squares Make Circles?
    Wow, it took you that long to think of that? You've been in this thread the whole time since I've posted that. No wonder your verses are so shitty.

The Way You Look? You Skinnier Than Ethiopian Crackheads On Slim Fast
    lol, I'm over 190 lbs now...which actually means I need to lose weight, but whatever.

I Dont Care Leth, As Far As Im Concerned We Can Squash What Ever Little Spat We Have

I Just Stated my Observation
    I don't have beef with you. You keep coming into my threads talkin stupid shit like your someone whose opinion matters...like I give a damn about your observation or some shit. Lmao, how you gonna make the above statements...then be all like "We can squash it though dog". Worried I'm gonna embarrass you? See, you're runnin outta shit to say and just end up lookin more stupid...I'll make you look more stupid then when I KO'd you with a 1/4th assed verse and let people know you aren't even the real OutWrite

And If Id Been Ridin Dick On A Site As Long As You You Think Youd Be Something Better
    Correction, I was the dickrode one. That's why I made this new alias, I was tired of all the DR and bullshit. I couldn't get a serious battle if I wanted to, I was guaranteed the win. Even not at half my old potential, I'm still considered one of the best on RB by the majority of it's members.

Aight, Thats My Last Comment, I Dont Wanna Do This Anymore, I Dont Wanna Have You Posting Something About Me E'ry Time i Post

And I Dont Wanna Do You Like That

Stay Out My Way, Ill Stay Out Yours
    I don't come lookin for you. You aren't worthy of my disrespect. You only receive it when you do stupid shit like postin in this thread...just to get whored than say "stop the beef". Fuckin pussy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7
    Naw I Didnt Get Whored Homey

As For The Time Blah BlahBlah... Fuck That, You Think I Care?

Your Wrong

You Didnt Whore Me Cuz No One Cares, I Been Here Almost as Long As You

And When You Said You Dont Come Lookin For Me, I Dont Care, If You See Me, Leave Me Be, Ill Leave you Be...

Your Girls Ugly, Im Sorry, The Bitch Is Fucked Up, Open Your Eyes...

it Doesnt Take Me Long To Think..just Longer To Type...

I Dont Care Dukes, Waste Your Time Typing, I Wont Read It..Theres No Sense In Replying

Yo Bitch Is Fucked Up Tho

Battle Record
    11-7
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWrite
    Naw I Didnt Get Whored Homey

As For The Time Blah BlahBlah... Fuck That, You Think I Care?

Your Wrong
    Want a couch?

You Didnt Whore Me Cuz No One Cares, I Been Here Almost as Long As You
    The difference? You're wack.

And When You Said You Dont Come Lookin For Me, I Dont Care, If You See Me, Leave Me Be, Ill Leave you Be...
    Then wtf are you still doin in my thread you shitty slut?

Your Girls Ugly, Im Sorry, The Bitch Is Fucked Up, Open Your Eyes...
    My eyes are wide open. You stereotypical fucks see a girl with short hair and automatically think, "Damn, she looks like a dude". Disregard the fact that she has a large bust, nice ass, and cute face if you get past your dislike of short hair. Disregard the fact that she has long legs, fair complexion, and more curves than country backroads. Want a tip? Get a woman before you start disrespecting one. What's dope about mine? She's kind, sweet, generous, caring, loving, God Fearing, and if she was standing in front of all of you pricks who felt the need to disrespect her and heard what you said...she would defend you and say that she's sure you're probably actually really nice people. That maybe you're just going along with the crowd or that there was something that happened to you when you were younger and that's why you're acting that way. Maybe you all have self esteem issues? Who knows. All I know is she wouldn't think bad of any of you. Me? I'd break your fuckin necks...but that's just my anger issues.

it Doesnt Take Me Long To Think..just Longer To Type...
    No, I'm pretty sure you're just slow all around.

I Dont Care Dukes, Waste Your Time Typing, I Wont Read It..Theres No Sense In Replying

Yo Bitch Is Fucked Up Tho
    Again, your opinion is worthless. Regardless of that last statement, I can guarantee you'll be reading this within the next 10 minutes. Why? Cuz you're that pathetic. So, come on back, we all know you're in this thread anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    *cough* I did better at making fun of Leth than Kapone *cough*

No wonder why our sonning matches were always so one sided in the RB chat.

- The End -

Battle Record
    11-7
    ^I shut him down. He's scared to reply now. I would too if I kept getting whored the way he is.

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethargic
    ^I shut him down. He's scared to reply now. I would too if I kept getting whored the way he is.
    Nah, Ryan is used to getting whored by now.

- The End -

Battle Record
    11-7
    ^hmmm.

True.

Battle Record
    27-17
    nice pick

Genocide21
    okay...................................i say..PEACE OUT