User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: DJINN'S and GHOSTS

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

DJINN'S and GHOSTS

I'm a DJINN and Devil on another level; fought metal swords with metal swords
    I've seen beams shoot through silver statues; beams shoot through metal and swords
    I am a knight/night in shining armor; battling karma; weighed karma on the triple beam
    I am the king of death and darkness; shot the heartless through a golden rod of gauze/god marksman
    Gauze/god sword of RA; the dopest rhymer with rhyming rhythm and poetry; the bold MC
    Gold and greece; gold plates of metal silver and iron bullets shooting through the triple beam of a guollotine
    I am sistine; the sistine chapel wisdom in golden algorithms; the boldest gold shadow
    A gold shadow; darkness is heart; swollen harp in a gold catharsis; white darkness..

white darkness..and white light..

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: DJINN'S and GHOSTS

When first reading this I was like what the fuck does this person be think about. Then I was like maybe this person is like a killah priest fan. So I read it again with that killah priest in mind and I was able to catch the scheme. Well most of it. Lol I appreciate you for being you, keep it up!!!! Personally I have to be in the mood for all that other galactic stuff but you are consistent with it. Good stuff