User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Dear Santa (this joke i found lol)

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-35

Dear Santa (this joke i found lol)

Dear Santa

You might be surprised that i'm writing to you today, the 26th of December. Well, I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occured since the beginning of the month. When FILLED with ILLUSION, I wrote you my letter. I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of roller blades and a football uniform. I destroyed my brain studying the whole year not only was I first in my class, but i had the best grades in the WHOLE school. I'm not going to lie to you, there was no one in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me, with my parents, my brothers, my friends, and with my neighbors. I would go on errands, and even help the elderly cross the street. There was virtually nothing in reach that I wouldn't do for humanity. What BALLS you have leaving me a FUCKING yoyo, a lame whistle, and a pair of ugly socks. What the FUCK were you thinking. You fat PRICK, that youv'e taken me for a sucker the whole FUCKING year to come out with some SHIT like that under the tree. As if you hadn't FUCKED me enough. You gave that little QUIFF across the street so many toys that he can't even walk into his own house. Don't let me see you tryin to fit your big fat ASS down my chimney next year. I'll FUCK YOU UP!!! I'll throw rocks and those stupid reindeer and scare them off. So you will have to walk your fat ASS back to The North Pole. Just like what i have to do now, since you didn't get me that FUCKING bike. FUCK YOU SANTA!!! Next year you'll find out how bad i can be, you fat COCKSUCKER!!

Sincerely Yours,

Little Johnny

this is old...i seen this before...but everytime i read it, it always makes me laugh...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-35
    lol yeah its funny as fuck lol....................

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^^fuck isnt too funny but yes it was quite humorous.. IT HUMORED ME IF YOU WILL
    MondoThugs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meta. Convicts