User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Voice Help

I'm Not Aines, Morons... Aines.ly Harriot's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-2

Voice Help

Heres the deal, i plan to record some stuff in 2 weeks time, but over the last few days i've noticed my throat is getting a little scratchy, and my voice is faltering on rare occasions. I've already been advised to stay away from fatty/Spicy foods...
    Anybody else got any tips?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Southend United. Championship.

R.I.P Kiyan Prince, Kill The Killers

The Foremost Authority on Real Football on RB. Fact.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Drink tea, drop lemon and honey in it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

fuck that..

cold water..

Battle Record
    37-1
    Rotf

Battle Record
    17-14
    fuck that acid

Battle Record
    16-3
    Go to the doctor, you most likely have Reflux. My friend had it.

Either that, or you are going through puberty.

I'm Not Aines, Morons... Aines.ly Harriot's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-2
    at 19!?!... explain what a reflux is before i go doctors... dont like things being shoved in my throat...

Southend United. Championship.

R.I.P Kiyan Prince, Kill The Killers

The Foremost Authority on Real Football on RB. Fact.

Battle Record
    37-1
    That aint sound right lol.

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    Stay away from salty foods and if you are going to suck on something make sure there no menthol on it because both of those tighten up your vocals chords.. Milk will thickin your vocal chords but its hard to get the same breath support then so i would agree with emerge hot tea and vocal rest are prolly your best opinions
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Fire up a blunt then let your voice dry out a bit, stay up real late and record when you are pissed the fuck off. Or have females present when your recording, that will force a certain sexyness from your vocal cords, something about the ladies being pressent makes you increase your pressence on a mic. Or not, I don;t think there is a formula for that kind of thing. What ever you do, never force it, unless you have to on stage, but recording, if you don't feel right, don't waste your time, wait til you feel it.

Battle Record
    1-1
    Drink things that don't have a lot of carbonation in them while/before/and after recording. That happened to me so about a couple hours before recording I only drink water. Same thing for after recording. It'll help. Trust me. Oh and the tea idea is good. And Bounce only speaks the truth. Try recording when you're most comfortable. Like me personally.. I gotta be fully nude to record.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Anf Real
    Like me personally.. I gotta be fully nude to record.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I like to rap my mic in bacon and pretend it is teasing me... Ever cooked bacon in the nude?

Battle Record
    1-1
    I did once.. it was such a sizzling experience.

Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaFourIcal
    at 19!?!... explain what a reflux is before i go doctors... dont like things being shoved in my throat...
    It's an illness where the acid comes up from your stomach into your oesophagus. This causes you to have constant sore throats, possible tonsilitis and difficulty speaking.

All I know is stay way from carbonated drinks, acidic foods/drinks, and don't sleep on your side, because that will cause the acid to come up further.

But go the damn doctor, I can't prescribe antibiotics.