Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 95

Thread: why vote republican if you're black

doesnotexist
    If u do go into politics....u got my vote lol

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^ Means alot to me, really it does. Yes I may just get into politics more so than the behind the scenes work I have been doing.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^seriously bounce you are like.. so educated on the tics of pol
    MondoThugs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meta. Convicts

Battle Record
    6-2
    Does it matter who leads it Democracy is just a word nowdayz.

SpoKeNWerdZ

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Well, Bush, I beleive isn't trying to make Muslims look like terrorists. I personally don't think hes racist, but, ALOT of his followers are. Everytime I hang out with real conservatives something about Arabs being scumbags and how Islam is the religion of Satan is said. And I'm just like....Woah. Alot of conservatives have their head in their ass, but so do alot of liberals. Liberals are just the polar opposite, and 'diversity' crazed assholes. Alot of whom do not care about the white race. I have never heard a liberal make a speech about white poverty, and or do anything about it. Liberals write off white-rural-poverty as stupid rednecks and don't do anything about it, and the republicans are too moneyhungry to care. /rant
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    how about we get all the black people to vote for kerry and all the white people vote for bush

or how about this... FUCK the white community and FUCK the black community. fuck any element of society that labels and separates us as people.

... dubois I remember a time when race wasn't your focus. You were a more level headed and logical person back then.

pz

m0derator
    Quote Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
    how about we get all the black people to vote for kerry and all the white people vote for bush

or how about this... FUCK the white community and FUCK the black community. fuck any element of society that labels and separates us as people.

... dubois I remember a time when race wasn't your focus. You were a more level headed and logical person back then.

pz
    because opey he is living in the REAL WORLD. not matter how much you try to avoid it the fact is race has factors in every part of society including politics.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Heir
    because opey he is living in the REAL WORLD. not matter how much you try to avoid it the fact is race has factors in every part of society including politics.
    yea ur right it does. cus we MAKE it a factor. how about we stop the fuckin cycle??

Yeah! Stop the cycle! *Burns his Maxi Pads*
    [YOUTUBE]M6oovFB12i8[/YOUTUBE]

m0derator
    yea ur right it does. cus we MAKE it a factor. how about we stop the fuckin cycle??

thatd be great. to bad we cant. but im not racist towards anyone. yea im black but i dont use it as an exscuse for shit. but the fact is my views and your views aint changin everyones views. hopefully in the future race wont be a factor and when i say race i dont just mean blacks and whites. i mean shit they higher ALL mexicans at fast food places out here in LA. i dont give a fuck if you white black asian or wateva its hard ass hell to find a fast food job. that sucks but thats the way it is.

The truth
    Battle Record
    5-3
    vote kerry
    KaZe.
    L e g e n d a r y

OMG THEY TOOK MY BATTLE OUT OF LEGENDS.

The truth
    Battle Record
    5-3
    lol did you mean that? if you think its that easy then yur very naieve
    KaZe.
    L e g e n d a r y

OMG THEY TOOK MY BATTLE OUT OF LEGENDS.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Heir
    thatd be great. to bad we cant. but im not racist towards anyone. yea im black but i dont use it as an exscuse for shit. but the fact is my views and your views aint changin everyones views. hopefully in the future race wont be a factor and when i say race i dont just mean blacks and whites. i mean shit they higher ALL mexicans at fast food places out here in LA. i dont give a fuck if you white black asian or wateva its hard ass hell to find a fast food job. that sucks but thats the way it is.
    thats the attitude that wont help change shit in this world. theres nothin u can say to justify anyone saying "wut have u done for my race?" fuck race. wtf does race have to do with anything? Why do we have to think "whos good for blacks and whos good for whites?" that makes no sense at all. how about whos good for the poor and whos good for the wealthy? or fuck that... whos the best FOR EVERYONE? Racial bullshit is NEVER gonna go away until WE AS PEOPLE stop acknowledging it as a reason for choices we make. WE have to make the difference. Im not a fuckin sheep and I will NEVER follow ignorant bullshit just because others have in the past or are now. I might not make a difference at all in this world but atleast I'll be able to say I tried.

I'm sit here and look at the problems in the world and wonder how it got this way. Then I sit here and watch my peers grow and inherit the same false ideals that are pointing this world in the wrong direction. Yet I still can't understand how people could come to think in such a way.

Changing the way WE think CAN make a difference. maybe not now but in the long run it can. We're all young and have a voice for a better tomorrow. The world is NOT gonna be better for us but if we make an effort to ATLEAST change our way of thinking then maybe the world will be better for our children or our grandchildren. If you help spread the racial mindset that is so embedded into our society then u are no longer the victim of that status. You are responsible for helping fuel the fire. Our ignorant leaders will soon be too old to make a diffrence anymore but we are building the basis for ignorance in the future.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by KaZe.
    lol did you mean that? if you think its that easy then yur very naieve
    ok fine im naive. then i'll use the same mindset that this thread displays but since im white i'll be called a racist... fuck the black community. I want a leader that will support and build up my white brethren.

there i hope im helping deliver your message. fuckin assholes

Fact...

Supporting John Kerry=Supporting gays for marriage...just letting yall know that....Good day.