User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Canibus VS Eminem(theres beef)

BaLLisTiK

YO!!!

DAMN!!!!!! OKAY...HERE WE GO...LEMME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR HALF Y'ALL IMBECILES...

I HAVEN'T HEARD IT & I WON'T LIE BUT EVERYONE'S SAYING THAT EM ALREADY BEAT CANIBUS - BOTH VERSES PROBABLY WRITTEN CAUSE NEITHER TRULY ARE GOOD FREESTYLERS - THEY RECYCLE AND PREWRITE THEIR RHYMES......I HEAR THAT BUS WAS CUSSIN' RACIAL JOKES AT EM CAUSE HE WAS SO HEATED..........

NEXT.......BIS IS NOT AS COMPLEX AS PEOPLE THINK!!!!!! OH WOW, HE TALKS ABOUT AZTECS AND MAYANS AND THE EARTH'S ALIGNMENT IN 2000...THAT'S MIDDLE SCHOOL EDUCATION PEOPLE!!!! DAMN!!! I UNDERSTAND 90% OF WHAT HE SAYS UNLESS HE HAS A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE TOWARDS SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT....BIS'S WORDPLAY ISN'T THAT SICK; IT'S PRETTY BLATANT, WHICH CAN BE A GOOD THING BUT NOT NECESSARILY...........

AND DO NOT COMPARE EM'S MAINSTREAM DISSES TO HIS REAL DISSING..........IF HE WANTED TO REALLY DISS BIS HE'D MURDER HIM CAUSE EM'S MORE CLEVER, IS MUCH BETTER MULTI'S, AND HAS BETTER PRODUCTION..................

DAMN!!!! PEOPLE DON'T GIVE EM ENOUGH CREDIT!!!! HE'S LITERALLY THE GREATEST MAINSTREAM LYRICIST EVER.......HE'S THE GREATEST MULTISYLLABLE RHYMER IN THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP, PERIOD!!! YOU MAY NOT LIKE HIS CONTENT OR TOPIC OF RAP BUT HE CAN RHYME BETTER THAN ANYONE (INCLUDING BIGGY!!!) BIG'S ONLY BETTER CAUSE HE'S DEAD........

MAYBE HE DID SELL OUT CAUSE HE DID LEAVE HIS TRUE LYRICAL SCHEME: METAPHORS, WORDPLAY, SIMILES, CLEVERNESS, AND STRAIGHT HARD DISSING...BUT HIS IMPROVED RHYME SCHEME, TOP 3 FLOW IN THE INDUSTRY, AND PERFECTED USE OF MULTISYLLABLE RHYMING PUTS HIM AT A RATE HIGHER THAN ANY............

SERIOUSLY, IF HE WANTED TO DISS BIS HE COULD AND WOULD AND WOULD DESTROY HIM.....HE PROBABLY DOESN'T CARE CAUSE WHO'S CANIBUS TO EMINEM RIGHT NOW??? HE HAS NOTHING ON HIM....SO EM HAS NO REASON TO WASTE A WHOLE SONG; GET MY FUCKIN' DRIFT!?!?!?!?

DAMN, EM SAID SHIT LIKE, "YOU COULD DATE A DYNAMITE AND WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH A BANG!" AND "YOU COULDN'T MAKE YOURS FANS THROW UP THEY HANDS IF THEY SWALLOWED THEY FINGERS!"

LISTEN TO SOME OF HIS UNDERGROUND TRACKS OR LESS MAINSTREAM SHIT AND YOU'D KNOW THIS IS THE BEST LYRICIST IN THE MAINSTREAM....(NOT FREESTYLER CAUSE HE ALMOST SUCKS AT IT - PREWRITTENS, RECYCLES, ETC ETC.)

BUT GIVE 'EM A BREAK...DAMN! HE WOULD DESTROY CANIBUS IF HE PUT HALF AN EFFORT IN!!!

DAMN!!!!

PAYCE~1~
    BuLLisTiK

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Hey dogg, well said there but you quoted punches from the track called 313 ( which has the other verse in your sig!) but you missed out Eye-kyu who, on the same song has killer wordplay when he says "Im the 'deepest thing' since 'pot-holes' to ever 'hit the streets'" and he says..."My rhymes they keep 'cumming' like 'nymphomaniacs that masterbate'

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: YO!!!

Originally posted by BaLLisTiK

DAMN!!!! PEOPLE DON'T GIVE EM ENOUGH CREDIT!!!! HE'S LITERALLY THE GREATEST MAINSTREAM LYRICIST EVER.......HE'S THE GREATEST MULTISYLLABLE RHYMER IN THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP, PERIOD!!! YOU MAY NOT LIKE HIS CONTENT OR TOPIC OF RAP BUT HE CAN RHYME BETTER THAN ANYONE (INCLUDING BIGGY!!!) BIG'S ONLY BETTER CAUSE HE'S DEAD

MAYBE HE DID SELL OUT CAUSE HE DID LEAVE HIS TRUE LYRICAL SCHEME: METAPHORS, WORDPLAY, SIMILES, CLEVERNESS, AND STRAIGHT HARD DISSING...BUT HIS IMPROVED RHYME SCHEME, TOP 3 FLOW IN THE INDUSTRY, AND PERFECTED USE OF MULTISYLLABLE RHYMING PUTS HIM AT A RATE HIGHER THAN ANY............

DAMN!!!!

PAYCE~1~
    BuLLisTiK
    OBIVOUS EM RIDER ha ha ha ha ha em has best mutis ha ha ha ha your a dumb the best muti user to date is KOOL G RAP and if you say no your just a stupid what the fuck at those fucking disses canibus has tons of quotebles and that means shit and i doubt you caught all canibus wordplay see that line in my sig that has hell of wordplay in it and you probably would be able to tell me what the wordplay is and fucking fabolous uses better mutis then em fuck out of here the way he flow it sound like he using more mutis then he actually is example" i am illegal like malek and jamel, cause i don't believe in the law, like steven segal, i am not going to stop until you not breathing at all"-eminem he actually not really using mutis he making sound like he is the way he saying it but those words some words not rhyming yeah he better then big yeah that why when they freestlyled on the wake up show big easily outshined him oh get the facts striaght eminem mutis usally consist of 2 syabols and he forces them sometimes to by far not the best muti user
    Last edited by BLACK FLAME; July 7th, 2002 at 05:35 AM
    I will not lose because even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me. -Sean Carter

Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant

BaLLisTiK

ASSHOLE!!!

not the best multisyllable rhymer???

He often goes up to 5 and 6 syllables - which nobody does
    On average he goes three which is more than any emcee to date at least on average....3 is considered a lot to 90% rappers

asshole.....
    "Slim Shady (3), brain dead like Jim Brady (3),
    I'ma M 80 (3)...You 'lil like that Kim Lady (3),
    I'm buzzin, dirty dozen NAUGHTY ROTTEN RHYMER (6 ASSHOLE!!!)
    Cursin' at'chu playaz worse than MARTY SCHOTTENHEIMER (6 ASSHOLE!!!!)"

there's like 100 more where he goes over 5 syllables...

Now who's the kind of these rude ludacrous LUCRATIVE LYRICS (5 ASS!!!!)
    Who can inherit the title put the YOUTH IN HYSTERICS!!! (5 ASSHOLE!!!)
    Usin' his MUSIC TA STEER IT...sharin' his VIEWS 'N HIS MERITS,
    but there's a HUGE INTERFERENCE!!!,
    They sayin' YOU SHOULDN'T HERE IT

EXACTLY!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP...YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MULTI'S...EVEN HIP HOP INFINITY ALWAYS SCALES OTHER EMCEES ABILITY TO RHYME MULTI COMPARED TO EM....CAUSE EM'S THE BEST AT IT ASSWIPE...YOU LOST BRO'...DAMN FAGGOT
    Last edited by BaLLisTiK; July 7th, 2002 at 12:43 PM

BaLLisTiK

Re: Re: YO!!!

Originally posted by BLACK FLAME

OBIVOUS EM RIDER ha ha ha ha ha em has best mutis ha ha ha ha your a dumb the best muti user to date is KOOL G RAP and if you say no your just a stupid what the fuck at those fucking disses canibus has tons of quotebles and that means shit and i doubt you caught all canibus wordplay see that line in my sig that has hell of wordplay in it and you probably would be able to tell me what the wordplay is and fucking fabolous uses better mutis then em fuck out of here the way he flow it sound like he using more mutis then he actually is example" i am illegal like malek and jamel, cause i don't believe in the law, like steven segal, i am not going to stop until you not breathing at all"-eminem he actually not really using mutis he making sound like he is the way he saying it but those words some words not rhyming yeah he better then big yeah that why when they freestlyled on the wake up show big easily outshined him oh get the facts striaght eminem mutis usally consist of 2 syabols and he forces them sometimes to by far not the best muti user
    oh yeah, asshole, BIG did not make Em look bad on Sway & Tech...if you knew half a thing Em won freestyler of the year like 2 or 3 years straight on Sway & Tech...also, BIG just got a big ass hand cause it's Notorious...just him appearing anywhere gets him loud ass cheers!!!! plus faggot, "i am illegal like malek and jamal, cause i don't believe in the law, like steven segal, i am not going to stop until you not breathing at all" is all rhymed 4 syllables moron...

ma lek 'n ja mal
    stev en segal
    lieve in the law
    breath in' at all

FOUR SYLLABLES...ASSHOLE, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EMCEEING IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT THAT WAS FOUR SYLLABLES....JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH
    Last edited by BaLLisTiK; July 7th, 2002 at 12:59 PM

Elf
    Alright Eminem would kill Canibus.

First off Canibus is a hoe, The whole reason he is dissing these people is a big ass pblicity stunt, he did that shit to get quick fame. No one takes him seriously he is so weak these days its not funny. he is mad over rated. I garentuee any body thinking Em is over rated are wrong, he will shut down any one.

Eminem is the best in my eyes.

He can out smart everbody in the industry. Plus his skills are not closley rivaled.

Canibus did rip LL, But he stands no chance with Eminem.

Peace.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: YO!!!

DAMN!!..LEMME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR HALF Y'ALL IMBECILES..

DAMN!!!! PEOPLE DON'T GIVE EM ENOUGH CREDIT!!!! HE'S LITERALLY THE GREATEST MAINSTREAM LYRICIST EVER.......HE'S THE GREATEST MULTISYLLABLE RHYMER IN THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP, PERIOD!!! YOU MAY NOT LIKE HIS CONTENT OR TOPIC OF RAP BUT HE CAN RHYME BETTER THAN ANYONE (INCLUDING BIGGY!!!) BIG'S ONLY BETTER CAUSE HE'S DEAD........

lmfao
    better than BIG
    son i had a file in napster where M&M was on the same radio station as BIG
    and yes they battled
    guess who got shitted on
    you even here M&M in the background like ohhhhhh
    BIG did pull out some pre-writtens
    but M&M had some recyced shit himself

better than BIG
    damn dogs u need to surgically remove yourself off M&M's nuts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

WOOSHY

Re: Re: YO!!!

Originally posted by $1,000

better than BIG
    damn dogs u need to surgically remove yourself off M&M's nuts
    lol thats funny

Re: Re: Re: YO!!!

oh yeah, asshole, BIG did not make Em look bad on Sway & Tech...if you knew half a thing Em won freestyler of the year like 2 or 3 years straight on Sway & Tech...also, BIG just got a big ass hand cause it's Notorious...just him appearing anywhere gets him loud ass cheers!!!! plus faggot, "i am illegal like malek and jamal, cause i don't believe in the law, like steven segal, i am not going to stop until you not breathing at all" is all rhymed 4 syllables moron...

ma lek 'n ja mal
    stev en segal
    lieve in the law
    breath in' at all

FOUR SYLLABLES...ASSHOLE, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EMCEEING IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT THAT WAS FOUR SYLLABLES....JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH

dude you just buried yourself you just proved your own self that you have no clue what mutis are because those words not rhyming forced shit he force atleast one syabol everytime and still KOOL G RAP uses better mutis then him period not a fight it's me laughing at your stupidity keep thinking that go ahead and em is NOT I REPEAT NOT BETTER THEN BIGGIE go somewhere with that i give anyone that wants the freestyle with him and big on it where he gets outshined and em got his ass beat on the radio by big that was just a dumb thing to say get your fucking facts striaght
    Last edited by BLACK FLAME; July 7th, 2002 at 10:51 PM
    I will not lose because even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me. -Sean Carter

Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    You know that biggie smalls vs eminem radio battle...
    Is it the one that starts with eminem saying...

"Broke the rubber, busted a nut up in your mother
    So how'd you feel about having another little brother?"

If its that one then i really cant say who won because eminem came ok and biggie was good as well, id class that as a tie...

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    0-1

^ a tie?^

what are you fucking retarded
    muthafucka was sayin shit like
    ribbbbbbbit where my frogs at?

compared 2 man i don't even remember but shit was plain ol sick
    tie?
    damn another pub on another man's nuts

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

camarac

that was not a battle that was on the wake up show kid you talking about the wrong thing i heard that and if you say that a tie your crazy none of them gave eminem any prophz at all come on kid he got outshined dowg simple as that

Battle Record
    11-5
    Yo $1000, your on about a different track to me dogg...that one where he says about the frogs is a Stretch Armstrong 10 minute freestyle (with the interview)
    Im talking about this verse he did that started with those lines i quoted earlier, and biggie comes back with something like...

"Niggaz in my section dont like aksin' questions,
    Strictly gun testing, coke measuing...
    get pleasure in, the benzito..."

I think then the Mobb Deep, Hell on earth inst. comes on and biggie carries on over that, if thats the track black flame's on about, neither of them ripped it, they were tied, i'll post up the lyrics i know if needed so everyone can judge...

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

they were just spitting shit i said he got out shined and it obivous eminem was slurr and ish hell nah biggie outshined him

"broke the rubber
    busted a nut up in your mother
    so how you feel about have another little brother
    nasty mother ucker' (laughing in background)
    talking like a trucker
    snatch your bitch up out the track smack her up and ump' her
    always talk shit high
    smoking choclate tie ???
    so yall can die
    just for walking by
    given the awkward eye
    i lost my mother freaking marbles
    smelling like a brewery
    zooming at the way your jewelry sparkles
    head full of charcoals
    smoked out brain particles
    burning wholes in cloths articles
    a retarded fool
    since i started school
    burn the weed
    before i learn to read
    disregarded rules
    get ta' classes
    to blaze the blunt ashes
    kissing front dashes
    smashing up cars like stunt crashes
    hall passes for restrooms
    chewing mushrooms
    doing rush fumes
    in the lunchroom
    looking nervous
    lickering' my thermos (liquoring'???)
    hoe and hermits
    who carry guns without permits
    staring at the bitch with firm tits
    jacking off aint a striaght for my both flicks ?? (flips maybe)
    when my sperm spits"
    - Eminem

"niggas in my faction don't like asking questions strickly gun testing
    coke measuring
    given pleasuring to Benzito
    hitting fannies
    spending chips at Mannies
    hope you creeps have receipts
    my peeps get dirty like cleats
    run up in your crib and wrap you in your polo sheets
    six up in your wig piece
    nigga deceased
    muah my you rest in piece
    with my sycamore style
    more sicker then yours
    four four in fifth four draws
    as my Palette steers, yes my deer
    shit's offical
    only the feds i fear
    here is a tissue
    stop your blood clot crying
    the kids, the dowg everybody dying
    no lying
    so don't you get suspicious
    i am big dangerous your just a little vicious
    as i leave my competition respirator style
    climbed the latter to success escalator style
    hold yall
    breath i told yall
    death controls yall
    big don't fold yall
    i spit phrases that will thrill you
    your nobody until somebody kills you (ohhhh in the back groud)

* beat change up*

uh uh , your rain on the top was short like leprechauns
    as i crush so called willies stunts and rap a dons
    get in that ass quick fast like raam a don ????
    it the rap phenomenon don da tah
    fuck papa you got ta' call me Francis M H
    white intake lactose
    toke iron
    was told in shoot outs, stay low, keep firing
    keep extra clips for extra shit
    who next to flip on that cat who got a grip on rap
    the most shady
    Frankie baby
    aint no telling where i maybe
    may see me, in D C
    at Howard home coming
    with my man Capone dumbing
    fucking something (ha ha in the back grounds)
    you should know my steelo'
    went from 10 g's for blow
    to 30 g's a show
    to orgies with hoes
    i never seen before
    so Jesus!! get off the notorious
    penis, before i squeeze and bust
    if the beef bewteen us
    we can settle it
    with the chrome and metal shit
    make it hot like a kettle kit
    your delicate
    you better get, who sent ya'
    you still pedal shit
    i got more rides then rides then Great Adventure
    uh uh" ( ohhh in the back ground)
    - Biggie

that the one i am talking about
    Last edited by BLACK FLAME; July 9th, 2002 at 04:54 AM

Lunatic88
    coo