Banned
    Inner circles of hell or whereva its kool
    Battle Record
    1-3

Talking bible hell ect.ect

ok
    i bet i can convince yall that ya aint goin 2 hell

bare wit me i cant explain fo shit and its hard fo me 2 get a point across

in tha first part of tha bible eve gets tempted by a snake to eat sum fuckin fruit god told them not to many christians belive that tha snake is the devil
    but the only punishment for this snake after adam and eve get kicked out is it has to crawl on its belly
    WTF.... he just ruined gods whole plan for tha human race and hes gotta crawl... the snake talks thats why christians belive its tha devil.... after its punishment its forced to crawl and eat dirt i dont think its gunna be fucking talking for a while.... so firstly theres no devil in that part
    and tha onyl reason god didnt want adam and eve to eat tha fruit ia because it would open thier eyes and make them see good and evil like him so they ate it and he had a fuckin tantrum threw em out on thier ass cause he was jealous

then in tha book of "job" christians say that tha devil went against god and harmed job so god sent him to hell ect ect...
    the real thing this whole books about is this wandering angel called satan meets god and they have this little bet that if satan tortures job job will cuss out god but satan must ask god evry time he goes to torture job... so anyway satan is fuckin job up left and right killin his cattle and kids and gods lettin satan do this hes givin him fuckin permission but tha thing is not once in tha book of job does satan ever disobey god they neva even get into a fight and satan even wins tha fuckin bet and goes on his way. anyway theres NO SATAN AND NO HELL

then again there are 2 testaments the old and tha new in tha old it says there is no hell and noone goes into heaven unless handpicked off earth..... in tha old and origonal it says evryon gets turned into a fuckin rock and thrown into a pit no good no bad and tha only thing there is to do in heaven is kiss up to god anyway theres no paradise and theres NO SATAN.... what im tryin to say is they changed all that in tha new testament i think they needed more fuckin followers so they made it that if u dont belive in god and worshipp false idols you go to hell and get tortured forvever but if ur good and listen to god you go to heaven and get wateva u want whenever... firstly thats sum bullshit right there doesnt give ya much choice does it thats sum christian propaganda shit they changed half tha fuckin bible to get more followers cause there pathtic cult was dieing out satans name was just used cause they needed sumone to pick on........but once again NO SATAN NO HELL

also the refrence in tha bible that makes "LUCIFER" satan is bullshit LUCIFER is a evil human king who god got pissed off at for bein a fuckin asshole 2 all his preacios humans in tha old testament it NEVER accosiates lucifer wit satan tha wandering angel but sumfucking wankjob second rate translator made lucifer satan in his translation of tha bible cause he had no fucking idea wat he was doing so all u fukin goths who think lucifers tha devil get a life lucifer aint shiiiit biatch

there was tonnes more but im bored now and i cant b bothered to type more
    but to anyone who wants to prove me wrong go ahead ull probly be sucsesfull
    ive only been 2 church once i hate tha place they kicked me out for snoring to loud fa real lol
    anyway feedback would be kool
    if u can b bothered 2 read it all or even understand any of it if u cant just ask
    anyway maybe ill post mo l8r problly not lol
    peace

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING_LUCIF
    ok
    i bet i can convince yall that ya aint goin 2 hell

bare wit me i cant explain fo shit and its hard fo me 2 get a point across

in tha first part of tha bible eve gets tempted by a snake to eat sum fuckin fruit god told them not to many christians belive that tha snake is the devil
    but the only punishment for this snake after adam and eve get kicked out is it has to crawl on its belly
    WTF.... he just ruined gods whole plan for tha human race and hes gotta crawl... the snake talks thats why christians belive its tha devil.... after its punishment its forced to crawl and eat dirt i dont think its gunna be fucking talking for a while.... so firstly theres no devil in that part
    and tha onyl reason god didnt want adam and eve to eat tha fruit ia because it would open thier eyes and make them see good and evil like him so they ate it and he had a fuckin tantrum threw em out on thier ass cause he was jealous

If you normally walked on legs, and all of a sudden, you had to forever crawl on your belly to move around, trust me, they will be considered GREAT punishment. And God kicked Adam and Eve out the garden NOT because he was jealous, but because he told them NOT to do something and they did anyway. Its like owning an apartment building, and you tell the tenets not to pull up the carpet, and they do it anyway. The landlord, then kicks them out of the building.

then in tha book of "job" christians say that tha devil went against god and harmed job so god sent him to hell ect ect...
    the real thing this whole books about is this wandering angel called satan meets god and they have this little bet that if satan tortures job job will cuss out god but satan must ask god evry time he goes to torture job... so anyway satan is fuckin job up left and right killin his cattle and kids and gods lettin satan do this hes givin him fuckin permission but tha thing is not once in tha book of job does satan ever disobey god they neva even get into a fight and satan even wins tha fuckin bet and goes on his way. anyway theres NO SATAN AND NO HELL

You're an idiot. You got the story all wrong.
    God was bragging about Job to Satan or w/e, saying he is one of his most loyal christians or w/e. Satan then says he's only loyal, because God "makes life easy" for Job. Thats when the challenge, or the bet or whatever starts.
    God then gives Satan the permission to do anything to Job BUT kill him.
    Job stays loyal and Satan does NOT win the bet. And in the end, God proves his point,

then again there are 2 testaments the old and tha new in tha old it says there is no hell and noone goes into heaven unless handpicked off earth..... in tha old and origonal it says evryon gets turned into a fuckin rock and thrown into a pit no good no bad and tha only thing there is to do in heaven is kiss up to god anyway theres no paradise and theres NO SATAN.... what im tryin to say is they changed all that in tha new testament i think they needed more fuckin followers so they made it that if u dont belive in god and worshipp false idols you go to hell and get tortured forvever but if ur good and listen to god you go to heaven and get wateva u want whenever... firstly thats sum bullshit right there doesnt give ya much choice does it thats sum christian propaganda shit they changed half tha fuckin bible to get more followers cause there pathtic cult was dieing out satans name was just used cause they needed sumone to pick on........but once again NO SATAN NO HELL

Where in the cotton blazing hell are you getting this information from?
    The New Testament is when Moses delivered the Hebrews out of Eypt and Moses gets the 10 commandments from God. They NEVER changed nothing. Where does it say that everyone will be turned into rocks and thrown into Hell?

also the refrence in tha bible that makes "LUCIFER" satan is bullshit LUCIFER is a evil human king who god got pissed off at for bein a fuckin asshole 2 all his preacios humans in tha old testament it NEVER accosiates lucifer wit satan tha wandering angel but sumfucking wankjob second rate translator made lucifer satan in his translation of tha bible cause he had no fucking idea wat he was doing so all u fukin goths who think lucifers tha devil get a life lucifer aint shiiiit biatch

Once again, you idiot!, you're speaking on something that you obviously have NO clue what so ever on. I hope you know that Shakespear is the one that translated the Bible from it's original form. And over the years, Shakespear's translation was translated once again into the version we know and read today. Lucifer was an Arcangel(sp?) in Heaven, who tried to overthrow God. He failed and was sent to Hell, then he became Satan. The term 'Devil' is just an english definition of "king of demons" or w/e.

there was tonnes more but im bored now and i cant b bothered to type more
    but to anyone who wants to prove me wrong go ahead ull probly be sucsesfull
    ive only been 2 church once i hate tha place they kicked me out for snoring to loud fa real lol
    anyway feedback would be kool
    if u can b bothered 2 read it all or even understand any of it if u cant just ask
    anyway maybe ill post mo l8r problly not lol
    peace Please dont post more of your nonsense, you need to be saved, because not only are you blasphemous, you're also ignorant and need serious help
    Dont bother to reply, because you will just make yourself look even MORE dumb with your radical beliefs and wacky zany and twisted Bible stories.

^^^yupyup....

but the moses delivered the hebrews and the 10 Commandments thing are in the Old testament

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[soundclick]7091011[/soundclick]

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    lol @ the first kid. please, dont come into this forum until you can spell.

word, I owned that dumb fucker.

You'reAVirgin
    "i bet i can convince yall that ya aint goin 2 hell"

"From: Inner circles of hell or whereva its kool"

Um...

^ROFLMAO
    Close this thread.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Use Punctuation!!!!!!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lsd's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-6
    What if people aren't Christians, or hold beliefs other than that? And what if they can spell, and have commas and periods on their keyboards too? What then?!?!? OH MAN! Armageddon!!! I better go prepare...

MultiVersEal
    dumbass call himself king lucif and he from hell and he had his facts twisted. and he say lucifer aint shit. u right dumbass u aint shit go get ya facts straight before u make a long ass post.

Battle Record
    3-5
    ****not believing i took tha time to read that shit****

heres a reason to believe tha devil isnt real but trust me man GOD IS.

paganism originated way b4 jesus
    tha pagan god was horned named cerrenuous associated with tha sun
    tha goddess is named diana associated with tha moon
    tha church sprung up and tha nice catholic peeps didnt allow commoners to read tha bible cause it was in latin and it gave them more rights and tha church wanted them to listen to tha church cause they had shit on lock....
    pagans started uprising
    they finally translated tha bible and associated tha devil with tha pagan god to make tha uprisers look bad and stick to christianity
    nowhere in tha old testament is there mention of tha devil being tha snake
    early christians thought god was a woman and even tha moon
    tha group that translated tha bible left out 12 books called the apocrypha yet in revalations "whosoever changes GODS word shall be condemed to tha plagues"
    wait a minute who is so high up they get to decide whats relavent to jesus in tha bible isnt that gods word?

**thing that bugs me......when peeps say thats not tha way god intends things

do you talk to god? are you god? does he tell u his plans for humanity? no. can GOD change his mind? im sure he can.....

Banned
    Inner circles of hell or whereva its kool
    Battle Record
    1-3
    i am god, i do speak to myself and humanityies fucked and im enjoying seein them destroy themselvs so selfishly...
    and other than sayin that i sorta was gettin at wat tha last guy said
    but i cant speak fo shit when its important
    lmao....

Battle Record
    3-5
    anyone that did not understaND what king lucif just said press the numerical key "1" now....

but i think his point is that " God just idolly watches the violence and suffereing"...if that is your point king lucif...you should be beheaded for that Comment

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[soundclick]7091011[/soundclick]

If hell does exist, I bet it feels a lot like reading this thread.
    Studio 21