User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: *K slaps all*

Battle Record
    34-2

*K slaps all*

ok first off all

everyone who no showed this week is kicked out, and unless i'm in a damn good mood your not getting back into SS as long as im running it.. i gave you guys a week to post, and pm'd you 2 days before they were due incase you forgot, which still gave you PLENTY of time to write something.. I take the time to help you guys out and make things easier, and you faggots cant sit down for 15 minutes and write 18 lines to show in the league that YOU signed up for. I even hit some of you up on aim, and yet you still didnt remember. I am seriously pissed off at this, i know its just a website.. but fuck it, i take time out of my life to help you and this is how you repay me.. blah, fuck you.

now on another note.. the people who dropped, nice work guys.. i peeped most of the battles and there pretty good.. thank you for showing, i appreciate this

I am trying real hard to bring SS back to how it used to be, but I cant do it myself.. so if you think you cant post, atleast give me a heads up, or just write something, or ask for an extension in ADVANCE so that your opponent knows. SS can be dope again.. but its up to you guys

one last thing.. with the topics.. i choose them all from the new topics thread.. dont like the topics your getting, drop some in there, and ill use them. Also, hopefully voting will not be a problem.. if it is, A link rule might need to be made.. but i really hope it doesnt come to that, i hate doing it, and i know you do to. So please just hit up 3 or 4 battles, and try not to hit up the ones that everyones voting on when there are others with no votes

Thank You

- Celestial
    Last edited by Cels; December 7th, 2004 at 07:18 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    /
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jai-Cee
    Ditto...

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion
    who no showed? so i can put them on my E-hating list.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    34-2
    chrit...and shit loads other..mite aswell put half ss in there.

/

Battle Record
    20-6
    S.S sucks
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    34-2
    it shouldnt have to...slik tried his best pm'd cats got old vets back..but fags no show......wack....i think from now on if they do for NO reason they should lose 100 posts

/

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    I was given an extension.

Battle Record
    34-2
    we dont need to no bout your penis man...this is topical talk

/

Jai-Cee
    ^^ LoL...

Battle Record
    34-2
    dont laugh at me im insucure.

/

Battle Record
    13-0
    SS has gotten ALOT better by bounds from what it was.....Celestial (and if Kerr will actually be active for mags..if not...hire Wicked to do it) are doing good so far in keeping the league active....you should always expect the first week to go by with no shows, boot them out and the 2nd week will have all the kats who showed this week...MEANING.....there will be a hella lot less no shows next week...

A 4 link rule will be a great addition to the rules to keep it active with votes as well....and actually enforcing it would be better
    I.J.L.

Without the J...we're just Ill

Battle Record
    34-2
    has kerr dev or credz actually done shit?

/

Jai-Cee
    My first season in SS...

So far a lot of people have no showed - this is officially ghetto. Not pleased.

However, from all the battles I've voted on and read, it was a pretty good effort by most who did post... Good Effort People...

Battle Record
    34-2
    new rule - no show = kicked fromv league and -100 posts

all those in favour say *K rules and should help slik mod this*

/

Battle Record
    13-0
    No..taking away posts is gay

Just boot them from the league if they no show, but enforce a four link rule....booting the no showers out will keep the active ones in
    I.J.L.

Without the J...we're just Ill