dull, set in black and white
    because my own thoughts
    have killed the colors in my internal fight

with reality and fakeness
    for i can see that im fading away
    ill just finish my life, kill my soul now
    so in the future it and i wont rot and decay

miz kitta
    wow sarah all i can say wow.......i liked this one cuz i can relate... more then ur other newer ones.... but alot of ppl cant really except them selves umm like me... but anyway this had a good flow
    because mines full of wounds from words that harp
    harp or harm?... blah well anyway its late im upset.... and i read ur poem i liked it alot... diggin thiz much...respect~peace~ me

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    since you first came here monkey....you really have elevated to a much higher leve...this was full of pure emotions...executed so well...and the imagery was so good....heavy piece...respect...
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

monkeypoet
    leah- thanks for the reply.... yea, i like this peice tooo... and i see alot of peeps that go thru the same thing so i wrote bout it.. its supposed to be harp... as in people harping on u... lol... thanks, love to ya

varentao: back when u were darneck, *hehe* u were one of teh first peeps to reply to my stuff, even though i look back on it now and go, "wow, i sucked" and i thank u for always taken ur time to read my work, and im glad u apreciate it, cuz i always love ur critique on my poems... love to ya

2nd2none
    well I know I aint been here in a while...and I come back to hotness..very deep piece...no need for a quote I liked the whole thing

monkeypoet
    2nd2none: its nice to see ya back.... ne way, thanks for the reply, i really aprreciate it CUZ EVERYONE IS SLEEPING!!!!! lol, thanks again , love to ya

danja
    very meaningful and deep;

because the words tell me im unreal
    non-exsistant, just a portrayl
    of a person, for a real persons like is ripe
    and mine just seems to be stale

was feeling that.

monkeypoet
    danja: thanks for the reply, even though when i typed it, i accidentally put "like" in the 3rd line for "life" lol... thanks... love to ya

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ]
    wow, this was dope!
    Much props ...
    Elevatin to a higher level fo` sure!

Pz xXx DiMe
    respect ~1~

Poetic blais
    monkey? damn this poem was real n(y)ce, darneck was right youve really been gettin better and better in your pieces, fav linez below

most people see a person
    clear, respected, sharp
    their skin is blemishless unlike mine
    because mines full of wounds from words that harp ---monkeypoet

captured attension easily understand cuz of the way you put it, much respect on this poem monkey...pz

monkeypoet
    [*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ] : thanks for the reply... im glad u liked it... your replys mean alot to me... love to ya

Poetic Blais: thanks for the reply... thats what i strive for, to capture the attention easily... im glad u enjoyed...love to ya

Gunz -N- $tackZ
    Battle Record
    3-6
    yo dis piece wass poppin/ keep writing fam. i hope to see more of ur shyt. uno
    21-13-0

~~B~~ aka Synickle AKA Str8killa

N.T.G

copyright2002 G.S=GUNZ& STACKZ ANY UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OF THIS MATERIAL WILL BE SUBJECT TO PENALTY UNDER LAW.

Battle Record
    1-1
    WHOA, that was hectic in imagery. didnt give me that good of a picture, but i wish postive thoughts. this was a really good peice in imagery and wordplay.ya got the content out really good and my fav lines were the 1 verse: when everyone is something i'd rather be. <<<----- thats a hot line!!! either way stay up and live postive. peace

joey

monkeypoet
    synicle:thanks for the reply... undoubtedly will u see more of 'my shit'.... lol.. love to ya

joey: thanks for the reply... that line *connected to teh line right before it* is one of my faves in this peice too.... im glad u liked the peice so much... love to ya