Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Farenheit 9/11

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I just know she was born in Ukraine and lived in Moskov for a duration. We are a very accepting people in my opinion, as long as you aren't our neighbor. Eastern Europeans all fucking hate there neighbors.

But Moscow is notorious for hating all non-Russians, IE central asians who used to be apart of the USSR who migrate there for school and work, Africans, or Muslim. Its like America though, in my experiance that doesn't happen very much and when it is does its blown out of porportion.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    30-3
    Accepting to whom? I had to move to Canada when I was 4 because I was gonna get killed in that fucking shit ass racist country. I was born in Ukraine, and how is being a victim of racism being accepted? If I were to go back today then my ass would get killed too. They ain't never changed.Ukrainians that live in USA or Canada are accepting but Ukrainians living there are used to white ppl and when they see different colors they get scared shitless. I hope they all die and rot in hell. Fuck the Ukraine. Only Ukrainian I love is my mom and white fam, cuz they aren't racist. You're deffending you're country's neighbours cuz ur into this whole Albanian theme, but you have no idea what the fuck its like to be me. Yea I do get emotional about this shit. Your friend going to the UK has nothing to do with me going back to that country. I disown it..... viva la Cuba, putos.
    Last edited by Q.S; June 1st, 2005 at 09:50 PM
    QueenStyle

Resurrected From Da Dead
    Battle Record
    10-1
    i havent seen it but i like that bush hated it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Made By Me

serb
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenStyle
    I meant that I'm against WAR, and KILLING. Therefore I don't find guns appropriate for that.

What's classism? seriously, you don't even know what I'm talking about.
    Albanian knows, so my bad if you didn't understand it. But in my country I had the gun put to my head because they don't accept dark people.
    Classicm is the gap that emerges between rich and poor, and thus people begin to hate each other as a result of that. You were in Canada, you can't tell me you never saw that at all, I see it much more than racism.

And I didn't know you were Ukrainian its different overseas, I know that, I am Serbian, I've had friends and family killed because they were Serbian (it was not just Albanians that suffered from ethnic racism, I hate how there's no word for that, but all those in FYR).

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I still have no idea WTF you are citing as your experiance queen, but my example was my ALBANIAN friend, went to UK, got a black girlfriend, and brought her back here, and now they are living fine - she is learning Albanian and no one gives a shit. And... In Russia, I know of many people who are of Turkish or Asian descent who live fine also. I have not been to the Ukraine, but we are all basically the same people, you are stereotyping, it is like me saying all blacks except for a handful are POS gang bangers, or because one city in Canada is a ghetto all of Canada is a ghetto.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    30-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukabej
    I still have no idea WTF you are citing as your experiance queen, but my example was my ALBANIAN friend, went to UK, got a black girlfriend, and brought her back here, and now they are living fine - she is learning Albanian and no one gives a shit. And... In Russia, I know of many people who are of Turkish or Asian descent who live fine also. I have not been to the Ukraine, but we are all basically the same people, you are stereotyping, it is like me saying all blacks except for a handful are POS gang bangers, or because one city in Canada is a ghetto all of Canada is a ghetto.

Thats because Turkish people aren't black or mixed, they can pass. I'm citing racism as my experience. Have you been there and actually seen how they treat colored people down there? until then don't tell me shit.
    QueenStyle

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenStyle
    Thats because Turkish people aren't black or mixed, they can pass. I'm citing racism as my experience. Have you been there and actually seen how they treat colored people down there? until then don't tell me shit.
    Turks can't pass, neithor can central Asians, or ultimately white Muslims without completely changing there name customs and culture, you cant do shit if your ID card says Chechen or Albanian, or if your name is that way, or if you want to practice your religion... I might go to say you are more fucked if you are Muslim because of how many Christians have died in our lands, if I go to Serbia its probable that I'll run into the family of a Serb soldier who got killed in my town, and people are pissed off about that. My name is distinctly Albanian, it is possible if someone checks my ID when I'm in Serbia they will just beat the shit out of me. Point being, you assume too much, and even with my case if I avoided the trouble spots I could find nice people in Serbia, and while I have not been to Serbia, I have found good people within Bosnia and Montenegro that are Serbs. Case in point, 'Serb' on this board, by all accounts we should be ranting about eachother but we aren't.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    30-3
    My point is Russia and Ukraine are not Serbia. What do I assume?... and this thread is about Fairenheight 911. So I'd like to end it here. Just get at me on aim. I don't feel like restricting your access to this forum.
    QueenStyle

Battle Record
    1-3
    I think its fucked up like when Bush said sumthin they took it out of context so id sound like somthin bad
    emcee sak vs mostghetto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I haven't posted yet...
    Battle Record
    12-4
    I think George W. Bush is great! Alot of people will disagree with me but that's just what I think. He seems to have a great sense of humour, and he seems to get the job done well.

As for Fahrenheit 9/11, it was basically just however-many-hours of making G.W Bush look stupid, and I found it to be a very boring film.

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    A lot of graphical visuals throughout the movie makes it interesting, yet disgusting. Its something appealing to the war eyes out there.