Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Read This Keystyle

JSpitta

Read This Keystyle

yo I'm slicker then butter i was raised to bust gat's n hollow's out the gutter i got all this ice so now you start to stutter u want beef n I'll cut your mother my Lyrical Verse will leave your town fluter/yo i make rhyme'z while u tryin' to create invisible walls like Mr.Mime you takin' my lines cuz you can't shine it's hurts you so much that my shit just grind my rhyme's be posted on Unsloved Mestery's cuz you can't find/i hit court's like hardball so much venom you Lyrical Fall (falling) i got that hott shit so now i'm balling spit so hott that the fed be calling/cat'z call me Killa cuz i kill ya' wife ''gotta hit em' up'' so i'ma take ya' life bust in ya' face now i'ma stab ya' with a knife/yo my verse will leave ya' thrown cuz when i roll up on the block it's nothing but str8 chrome and all the haters are getting 50 shot's to there domes

C.F.C
    one word....GARBAGE...where is the originality?

2Versatile

Yung Stylez
    that was good j thus nigga hatin do your thing dog

You've Earned a Custom Title! kmfrob's Avatar
    Firstly u really gotta split this shit up into proper bars cos its hard as fuck to read. From what i did get this was just average, non original. Up ya vocab and change the subject be a bit more creative and ya will get better comments. anyway ive been honest wiv ya so check mine ninja philiosophy. aight peace