User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: -double-sided-

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

-double-sided-

Crimson love pours from my blade-silently dripping while I hide in the shade//
    I slowly stalk my next victim watch them slowly-make this ritual of mine holy//
    It happens over every night-go out find someone and step to the light//
    I practically scare away half they’re life-the rest I remove with a cool steel knife//
    Right through the heart I insert the steel-twist the blade it feels so real//
    But its all fake, a horrific dream- and I reawake when “they” start to scream//
    Lying in many random places- awaken to see unknown faces//
    They stare at me like I have no head- then they ignore me and act as im dead//
    So much attention and then none to spare- makes me angry my temper will flare//
    Ill grab my knife and step in to the dark- then stalk those people like a terrible shark//
    Emerge once again to rip them apart- repeatidly stab the switch through they’re heart//
    But once again I escape fro my sleep- and find myself being treated like a creep//
    They treat me as if they can read my thoughts- then when I realize my stomack knots//
    My dreams are reality and everythings true- the memories of blood, pain and hatred too//
    They all look at me as im soaked in the ink- the red life that’s been poured down the sink//
    Flushed away everyones dreams and my own- realizein what ive done my soul starts to groan//
    It mutters the reason to my great secret- that ive got another half, and I msut control it//
    The half that gets no respect and no love- the half that controls my anger from above//
    Sends me in rage and I get out of control- and my “hate” grabs the knife and takes its toll//
    This time on me I feel the pain- the same hurt ive put millions through while ive been insane//
    But its all over now, and we are both dead- I lie down in the light to rest my head//
    Ive been in the dark way to much- so I lie in the ligh my body all crutched//
    My life is decreasing like a grape in the sun- and people walk around cheering im done//
    To the light I must go but I dotn stand a chance- while im being dragged to the fires I look back and glance//
    I see all the innocent lives that I took- and I know I msut torture and cook//

and dont go tellin me i bit this, im the smae person that posted this rhyme on hht... so go suck a cock! hahaha!
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

hisTRYwreCKEr
    NICE PIECE BRO

KEEP IT UP

NcYcLop3dia zero
    dis shit right hea-was beautiful-so mad so dark-but said wit such eloquent wording-------this is a real nice piece----im feelin ya depth----this goes beyond rhyme to art -----one luv

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

wow...

never thought id get so much props for this piece... thank you, NcYcLop3dia zero and histry.... uppin for more!
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

Unhappy sleepers!

im gettin slept on... BOOOO! hahaha... uppin for some replys!
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect