User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Heavens gone Dark

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

Heavens gone Dark

The ground shakes and the sky turn grey-memories start to blow away//
    My world is spinning and crashing down- and god sits on a clowd with a frown//
    He understands what we have done- we’ve turned to the devil and rebelled his son//
    The devils come to claim what he owns- and the innocent victims let out terrorfied moans//
    But there is nothing to do except run and hide- because when we are caught were in for a ride//
    Down to hell we'll be quickly pulled- because weve down not what we could//
    We should of prayed and honoured our father- we shouldn’t have played and honnor the dollar//
    Weve been overwhelmed with greed- overwhelmed with the evil need//
    We have to be better then our own brother- we need to be stronger then each other//
    Its unbelievable what we have created- weve called the one that is always hated//
    We have called the devil to the surface of earth- to take us to our firey birth//
    We share no love-no cing or sharing- and the big red guy believes no in sparing//
    Even the poor who had nothing anyway- they will roast forevery day//
    He let none escape, none went free- all must suffer was his decree//
    The devil had one he defeated Christ- all because humans had everything priced//
    They wanted and wanted and never gave back- the never believed and religion the lacked//
    So satan did what he had to do- came to earth to make the prophesys true//
    Doomsday occurred, and all were killed- leaving the devil happy his needs were fulfilled//
    Hate reined over all that was sacred- even god gave up and turned to the hatred//
    Him and satan an unstoppable pair- the heavens turned black and nobody cared//

not my best shit but i had to let somethin flow... ~oNe~
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

ShaYneA
    hey hunnty this is HAZY from hht.......see you gettin slept on well jsut reppin and lettin ya kno im watchin no matter where teh members are......teh peice was nicely done.......nice topic......nicely executed.........muah HAZY

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

i hate narcaleptics

!YOU ALL SLEEP!
    UPPIN!
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ]
    This was a powerful poem,
    flowed well in places ...

We have called the devil to the surface of earth- to take us to our firey birth//
    We share no love-no cing or sharing- and the big red guy believes no in sparing//
    Even the poor who had nothing anyway- they will roast forevery day//
    He let none escape, none went free- all must suffer was his decree//
    The devil had one he defeated Christ- all because humans had everything priced//
    They wanted and wanted and never gave back- the never believed and religion the lacked//
    So satan did what he had to do- came to earth to make the prophesys true//
    Doomsday occurred, and all were killed- leaving the devil happy his needs were fulfilled//
    Hate reined over all that was sacred- even god gave up and turned to the hatred//
    Him and satan an unstoppable pair- the heavens turned black and nobody cared//
    I was diggin the whole last bit the most ...
    Much props ...
    Keep spittin the realness ...

pz

papiswifey
    i was really feelin dat. that was sum good ish. i was gonna post a fav. line or 2 but im afraid therres too many. i couldnt decide. it was all great! keep it up! one

I like the way you pulled it all together as an ending instead of leaving it open.... the first part was very visual I could see everything you wrote about it was depicted very well I kept thinking of a tornado tho... but I'm weird anyway
    Formerly known as ThundaThighz
    ~*Divine Diction*~
    "...For life is not a paragraph.
    And death I think is no parenthesis"-E.E. Cummings