Showing results 16 to 30 of 108

Thread: My gripes with Rb.

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by JayembeE
    Diss me?

What?

I hope you arent talking about me...

And all I have to say about Lil Johns trash is, his sucsess is completely due to Dave Chapelle making fun of him. There music sucks...but they do have dope beats.
    Not you, jus people who think someone is wack because they don't make music geared towards you, so what if a nigga make pop songs, fuck you gonna do? take his paycheck?

Lil Jon was successful BEFORE Dave Chapelle did a skit why else would Dave make fun of him. It only appears that way to you because that's when every thought it would be coo to go around scream "what, okay and yea"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce
    Not you, jus people who think someone is wack because they don't make music geared towards you, so what if a nigga make pop songs, fuck you gonna do? take his paycheck?

Lil Jon was successful BEFORE Dave Chapelle did a skit why else would Dave make fun of him. It only appears that way to you because that's when every thought it would be coo to go around scream "what, okay and yea"
    right he was sucsessful, but not nearly to as big of an audience as he is after chapelle, you agree...?
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

Battle Record
    1-1
    Nope....the fact that they're popular is because people would rather rock their heads to it, instead of the song actually meaning absolutely anything...is what makes it wack in my books. But that's only because I like music for what it's about and not for how much it could make my sub woofer buzz Although I listen to dance music anyway....so it doesn't even compete with that in terms of making me move LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    lol lechz...i gotta admit thought, sometimes i like to throw on some bumps just for the bass...

But thats not really unusual for hittin corners right?

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ You're so hot when you're nasty, N Demik.

Alot of mainstream is wack, alot isn't. Belive it or not, making people dance is a talent, making catchy choruses is a talent. So even if you don't listen to mainstream, you gotta give respect where it is due. Music has always been more about beats than vocals. So it's not wonder people look for hot beats, and there's nothing wrong with that. I doubt cavemen back in the day were busting raps to their stone-on-stone drum loops.

Battle Record
    1-1
    Yeh I agree music's sole purpose was to uplift people and make them dance or whatever....but I'd rather do that to some 'Agadoo doo doo, push pinapple, shake the tree' Black Lace type shit than to Lil Jon going insane in the lab and grumbling meaningless mind numbing retardness.

I thought Hip Hop was created by the folks back in the day for them to have their say. Now what do they have to say about it....Yeyhhhhhheaaahhhhh!!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Nooooob.

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF
    i hate these threads

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    They hate you too. so stay out. simple.

m0derator
    this was a very good thread man.

@lil john. dog his beats are ill as fuck.. you cant even name 10 -15 beats you dont like of his. your ignorant to his beats. you dont even know the shit he has produced. you dont like wat 5 beats of his and come to a conclusion. lil john been around for a LONG ass time. and he doesnt only do crunk.. and he was big before dave chapelle. wtf. thats a dumbass comment.
    Gimme that groupie love

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF
    originally posted by JayembeE
    They hate you too. so stay out. simple.
    shut up dickweed
    go cry about the Steelers

doesnotexist
    lol do you really think this is the first thread on this topic and you're the first to say this?

Elitist on any side are gay. Listen to music thats dope and that you like and dont focus on what coast or what scene its from you fuckin' faggots.

And the reason some people say Nelly is wack is cuz as an MC he's crappy. Plain and simple. He has alot of catchy songs but some people need more then just a catchy hook. Same with Ja Rule. But if you like it go listen to it who gives a fuck. Its your problem if it bugs you that others think you're gay for listening to it.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    ^well said.

Battle Record
    2-0
    lol this shit is pretty funny

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Heir
    @lil john. dog his beats are ill as fuck.. you cant even name 10 -15 beats you dont like of his. your ignorant to his beats. you dont even know the shit he has produced. you dont like wat 5 beats of his and come to a conclusion. lil john been around for a LONG ass time. and he doesnt only do crunk.. and he was big before dave chapelle. wtf. thats a dumbass comment.
    I agree. Even though I am not the biggest fan of Lil Jon's beats, you can't front like his beats don't sell. And it's not like he has sold out buy making club beats, because a few years ago when he was "underground", he was making the same type beats. He is good at what he does, and thats that.