User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Just when you thought one was too much...

doesnotexist

Just when you thought one was too much...

My mom is pregnant. Rofl I realized after hearing her throw up for about a month and she been telling me she just sick. After a month Im like wtf who's sick that long and thats when I said

"hahaha wtf are you..pregnant!?......hahahahha...........oh....... ...........OH..............OMFG!!!!!!!!!"

Shes 38, and by Bosnian standards thats way too old but by North American I guess its fine. This is gay I dont wonna take care of some little bitch. But I guess Ima have to. Hmmm maybe I can eat it when she leaves it alone with me.

And then it hit me, my parents fucked, and then another thing hit me, a strange feeling, the kinda feeling that makes you wonna vomit up your lung and choke on the blood, cuz I was disgusted at the thought. They're not ugly people or anything but they're my fucking parents so ew.

So anyways Im gon be a big brother...........yay

XeNtRiK
    you think your mom took it from behind? or maybe she rode on top of your dads dick..

you think it might of been somewhere else besides there bedroom? maybe it was on the couch or on the computer chair.. i wonder if they wore a condom and it broke or if your dad hit it raw.. u think your mom licked off your dads dick afterwards?

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    You do know your parents fucked to have you to..

Dont you?

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by XeNtRiK
    you think your mom took it from behind? or maybe she rode on top of your dads dick..

you think it might of been somewhere else besides there bedroom? maybe it was on the couch or on the computer chair.. i wonder if they wore a condom and it broke or if your dad hit it raw.. u think your mom licked off your dads dick afterwards?
    Yes, yes, no, no, no.

That wasnt really the point of the thread, but if you like 38 year old chubby gypsy women, great.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    they were probably in YOUR bed too....notice the discolored sheets before mommy got sick?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    Yes, yes, no, no, no.

That wasnt really the point of the thread, but if you like 38 year old chubby gypsy women, great.
    I LOVE em...

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscosity
    You do know your parents fucked to have you to..

Dont you?
    yea but then they were young and its not as gross. Plus I was too young to think about it then, and now that im a grown ass person why would I think about what they did then.

XeNtRiK
    fuck yea, its hot when not only there ass claps.. ya feel me?

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by XeNtRiK
    fuck yea, its hot when not only there ass claps.. ya feel me?
    lmao I said chubby not Opey.

Free, As A Bird
    ..Your one hell of a guy Vanja
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc the Lad
    ..Your one hell of a guy Vanja

Belive me, Im aware.

flump
    vanja heard the bed smacking against the wall, and went in to see what the noise was and they told him they were just hanging pictures on the wall.......so he went back to sleep with his tedy beer with only one eye and his pasifier and listened to "twinkle twinkle little star" and had dreams about care bears......

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hosea
    vanja heard the bed smacking against the wall, and went in to see what the noise was and they told him they were just hanging pictures on the wall.......so he went back to sleep with his tedy beer with only one eye and his pasifier and listened to "twinkle twinkle little star" and had dreams about care bears......
    Yea but then you rolled over, your elbow hit me, woke me up and ruined it :P

flump
    vanjas back hair

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4
    rofl................