User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Nelly Got Burned

Big Bones
    aids is no joke

lost a good friend cuz of aids

MR eS
    hahahahahaha... wow... i work with a girl who i know fuck that nigga.(tricked thought she was slick)..she must have aids too... i know she fuck that nigga cuz she skipped on me at the beach for that nigga on memorial day weekend..ahahahahahahahaha....good thing i aint hit it..

if he got it

so he there is a cure for aids they got a vaccation most defently but you got to be rich to get the cure well not cure wrong word it just keeps it under control in your body so hiv never turns into aids and with the all his money he will be fine magic johnson can have unpretected sex with his wife that some shit right there there letting people die and while other go like it was nothing
    I will not lose because even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me. -Sean Carter

Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant

ForeiGnChamBer
    Are some of yall heartless retards ?? saying u hope its true, that is disgusting, noone deserves to go thru that shit.. its cold to say u hope something like that happens to someone cos u think his music is trash, and because hes a commercial pop star.. some of the ocmments made disgusted me.