User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Week 7 (1-1) Cometaphortune Vs (1-1) E-dub

Massive

Week 7 (1-1) Cometaphortune Vs (1-1) E-dub

30 LINE MAX..

VERSES DUE FRIDAY,TRY TO HAVE THEM IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VOTE ON AT LEAST 3 OTHER BATTLES,OR VOTES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BATTLE.

CoMetaPhoreTune
    LoL, ohhh shyt. I aint even know I was still signed in since my last accidental no show. Anyways though, signin in. E dub holla bacc n lemme know how many lines or bars (bar = 2 lines) you tryna do.

De Niro
    just match what-eva i drop

Massive

UPPING FOR BOTH

UP

De Niro
    aiight lets get down to business, u vs deniro aint even equal.. i take out dat desert eagle and set flames to ur people..u fuckin with dat lethal..1 dose will have ya ass bent over like u drunk a glass of diesel..make ur last scene of life flash with no sequal..just u gettin ripped destroyed by ur own ego/(me)
    elements of each flavor i spit..so i neva expect to waste a target..on a punch hit..i neva miss..slit dis dude wrist.. den make ur lil brother drink a glass of piss..so he can stop talkin shyt/
    u got dub mistaken fo dem newbiez u be battlin..but when u step to me its grown-men u battlin..my skeez on punches and metaphors, u aint handling..so i advise u to throw da towel-in/(wtc)
    i got critics who only be active when-eva i'm on..so they can witness how i throw reproduction caps in ur mouth so skils of ur's can be born..just like shred paper u been torn..but da shyt aint even begin yet cuz dat nicca rep aint blow da horn/

<horn-blows*>

late competitors is schedule so hurry with ur verse.. if it aint in by friday a-no-show be da shyt dat hurts..but replyin is da worst/
    cuz my structure of creation is mo bonified den da begining of human race..so how u expect to come at me un-prepared face-to-face..dunny u cant out-stand my pace..even if u keyed while u high off da blunts and coke u lace/
    results be da same as da rest:..ko'd after da first 2 bars pounded ur chest..dont belive! den look at da test........ see i told'ya u want ready YET/

i know dis shyt is kinda plain from what u usually see from dub..but a nicca on a 8-9 workin shift..big niccaz know what i mean..

-1-

uppin on cometaphore to drop

CoMetaPhoreTune
    I'll rip off ya mouth to help me start off the apacolypse (a-pac-a-'lips')...then battle you in sign language since ya speech is anonamous// Killaz move in silence anyways, my intent is ominous...in this battle Im dominent, put ya name in the obituary to help you become prominent// Ya style Im bombin it, ya scripts Im stompin em...knocc ya rotten teeth out, make a bracelet n start flossin it// Claims everyone's feelin his style cuz homosexuals stalkin em...youre plans to win will not prevail kid, learn a lesson, Im chalkin em// learn the forecast, a thunderous metaphor blast...to ya head and thorax till ya head is tore bacc// And thorax in four craccs you poor rat...I leave you in a-maze-ment you cant hide from the sho cat// Viscious blows blind ya thought process till you turn to slow bat...then stomp ya brains out and view ya lacc of intelligence on my floor mat// Say hocus pocus, you lose ya focus like a magical spell...Roll up a dub in a swisha and leave ya wraps in a L// (lmao)

CoMetaPhoreTune
    Good battle my nicca. My fault for takin so long. A nicca had some business to handle. Good lucc though. One Hunnid.

Battle Record
    2-2

well

i think CoMetaPhoreTune took this one
    his shit was flowin pretty hard punches were on point.better than e-dubs, these couple of barz killed it

"I'll rip off ya mouth to help me start off the apacolypse (a-pac-a-'lips')...then battle you in sign language since ya speech is anonamous// Killaz move in silence anyways, my intent is ominous...in this battle Im dominent, put ya name in the obituary to help you become prominent// Ya style Im bombin it, ya scripts Im stompin em...knocc ya rotten teeth out, make a bracelet n start flossin it// "

that shit was ill and the last bar made me laugh

i seen WAY betta shit from from e-dub
    dub shit was coo, but it wasn't much to point out

good luck to both on next weeks battles

peace to both

D.L.W

CoMetaPhoreTune
    Thanks for votin n breakin it down. 1-0 my way. Holla bacc.

CoMetaPhoreTune
    In case yall aint know, bats are blind. Just had to add that in.

Battle Record
    6-2
    Cometaphoretune gets my Vote..He Had A Better Flow..And More Direct Hits..Plus Better Punches..Overall He Came Better Then E-Dub..E-Dub Was Just To Basic With Shit..And His Verse Got Boring..But Comet Had Some Decdnt Shit And Took This Match..So he Gets My Vote..Pz..

Massive
    UP

PROphet

vote=cometaphortune

E-dub
    just u gettin ripped destroyed by ur own ego/(me)
    ^i didnt get it....i dont see how you are his ego
    slit dis dude wrist.. den make ur lil brother drink a glass of piss..so he can stop talkin shyt/
    this almost made me laugh...good shit....eventho i dont no why you said his lil brother instead of him

cometaphortune
    I'll rip off ya mouth to help me start off the apacolypse (a-pac-a-'lips')...then battle you in sign language since ya speech is anonamous// Killaz move in silence anyways, my intent is ominous...in this battle Im dominent, put ya name in the obituary to help you become prominent
    ^This was all good shit
    style Im bombin it, ya scripts Im stompin em...knocc ya rotten teeth out, make a bracelet n start flossin it
    this some funny shit

vote=cometaphore.....B/C he had overall a better verse....mainly b/c of the wordplay

props to both

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0
    cometaphortune took this. he had some ill wordplay and punches in his whole verse, and a lot of the lines made me laugh. e-dub had some pretty good stuff, but some of it didnt make sense, and just didnt hit as hard as cometaphortune.
    holla
    ~1~

CoMetaPhoreTune
    Thanks for votin yall. 4-0.