User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Week 7 (0-0) Remy Royalties Vs (0-0) Ms Danna Dane

Massive

Week 7 (0-0) Remy Royalties Vs (0-0) Ms Danna Dane

30 LINE MAX..

VERSES DUE FRIDAY,TRY TO HAVE THEM IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VOTE ON AT LEAST 3 OTHER BATTLES,OR VOTES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BATTLE.

Kapone's #1 Bitch! Ms.Danna Dane's Avatar
    2 hits from a grammy..and 2 hits from seeing granny..
    Battle Record
    0-8
    checkin in

if i dont drop monday i'mma drop tues..

uppin on my opponent to check in
    i'mma get me a brick and break'em down to all O's..sell em for 6 to let my clientel roll..buy 4 mo keyz,sell 2 and sit on 2... cuz i heard in the Winter they got a drought commin threw.. Get me a lick up in da UPT, tax dem niggaz tell em i want 30 a piece/-
    DANE

wAr LOrDS

1.rUthLesS
    2.ALphA oMegA
    3.qUIL sPIt
    4.LUNk heAd
    5.ILL-mETaL
    6.T_poUnDe
    7.kRaNaX
    8.sHoTtA
    9.LYrIkaL
    10.tHatAkeOVa
    11.dEJure-tHa-RAw
    12.oPEdogG
    13.sAlaDI
    14.k*I*n*K*s* (Fem)
    15.Danna Dane (Fem) <----- me

Rap Battle Text League:1-0

Elmo
    Ms.Danna Dane
    wads ya aol or aim screen name ?

Remy Royalties
    checkin in, goodluck as well ma.. ..

¤DoS¤

Battle Record
    0-8
    *Looks at Remy battle rcord: LMAO!

since ur record looks lake dat dont be spittin no newbie shyt..and plz dont pull a-no-show..

here i go check it:

dis dud couldnt be ill even if she had 32 different cases of SICKNESS..commin at me weak will get yo ass ripped in da back of a alley with no WITNESS/
    bitin my shyt fo other sites to see will only get ur pencil stuck so start ERASING..and da only way u handle beef is da act of doing ur man sum MASTURBATION/
    i rip ur brains out and plant it in da ground, so u can harvest sum SKILLZ..as i leave dis battle untouchable but yo ass wuz left x'd out like u popped 30 purple PILLS/
    my metaphors snaps yo vertabase in six different PLACES.. so consider ur self as a r(n)b singer, cuz ur doing nothin but changing FACES/
    u just another in-mate in my facility so prepare to get lock'd IN..my real potential of keyin words is dangerous, so i usually keep it lock'd WITH-IN/

time to get real on dis fool..

quit playin kid, and let go da "W" like "wheres my EGO".. da hardest block u ever stood on wuz steps u build with LEGOS/
    i dont no what rep put me up against but i got lethal shyt fo bytches like YOU..and to beat me is like having sex, it takes TWO/
    so how da fuck you plan to take deez kinda punches with 1-CHEST..no "chance of surviving" cuz i'm shootin faster den a 3min. 10 man 3-point CONTEST..killin dis chic bytch dude, leavin him with 1-BREAST/

let me cool off fo a sec (sike)

rep should of made dis a topic battle so i can rip'ya by stickin to 1-SUBJECT..my punches hittin so hard dat after each blow rep gotta do a glove-CHECK/
    and u should put a dmx face in ur avator cuz u exitng dis battle with WOUNDS..if ya name wuz looney, yo azz still couldnt be able to spit out a nice TUNE/(get-it)
    tigger wouldnt even let u rap in ur own city,so take ur verse to da BASEMENT..cuz ur skillz are below average like ur age for ur grade RE-PLACEMENT/
    even if u wrote ur verse in apartment it still wouldnt be COMPLEXED..u beatin me is like audio being dead-out cuz of written TEXT/(never)

aight i'mma cool down just to make dis equal

me missin a lung is da only way i want catch "WIN-D"..so take dis ass whoopin and never in ur life rap AGAIN/(average bar to cool down)
    u can write ur verse in a topless-bar and still wouldnt be able to BARE-IT-ALL..plus u catchin one of da quickes "L's" cuz ur dick-ryder aint here to catch ur down-FALL/
    i rip u for ur pride and destroy ur imaginary built-FOUNDATION..so be on a look-out for exile and STARVATION/
    even if ya ghost-writer wuz a dj u still wouldnt be able to drop a CLUE..Dane shoves her pen in Remy eye just to ask for her point-of-VIEW/
    and just like naughty kids, dat azz get PUNISHED.. and i got'cha shook like u ate a cocoon,cuz aint nothin but butter-flies in ur STOMACH/

i just finish counting my bars and i dropped 17 so u can drop either 15-20..ur decision

-1-

i edited da fem and she part cuz i though u wuz a fem

Last edited by Ms.Danna Dane; July 16th, 2002 at 02:16 AM
    i'mma get me a brick and break'em down to all O's..sell em for 6 to let my clientel roll..buy 4 mo keyz,sell 2 and sit on 2... cuz i heard in the Winter they got a drought commin threw.. Get me a lick up in da UPT, tax dem niggaz tell em i want 30 a piece/-
    DANE

wAr LOrDS

1.rUthLesS
    2.ALphA oMegA
    3.qUIL sPIt
    4.LUNk heAd
    5.ILL-mETaL
    6.T_poUnDe
    7.kRaNaX
    8.sHoTtA
    9.LYrIkaL
    10.tHatAkeOVa
    11.dEJure-tHa-RAw
    12.oPEdogG
    13.sAlaDI
    14.k*I*n*K*s* (Fem)

Remy Royalties
    "time to get real on dis fem.."

^^sorry boo i'ma male.. ..but yeah, heres my verse

Verbally duchin ya verse, bars beggin for summer's eve.. ..
    Tryin to concieve while inhalin-my-seeds, swimmin in ya lungs makin it hard-to-breathe.. ..
    Ya raps is like period cyclin threw out of date games of pong.. ..
    Rather fuck ya moms, ya face looks like Salena-Gone-Wrong.. ..
    Mic-lessly my keys and writtens leave ya shit capped-and-leaded.. ..
    Gradually insertin-knowledge-manually, shorty stop bein hard-headed.. ..
    Should'n't even posted in tha thread, juss stick to actin-hard like afrodisiac-inscense.. ..
    Hense why i'm milkin suspense, thought ya spits were raw but they're all condensed.. ..
    Admirin my record wonderin why ya can't earn ya own stripes.. ..
    Fartin in studios tryin to rips-mics, dickin ya vocals blowin tha wind out of ya pipes.. ..
    Hexagonally breakin ribs in fifths of fences with every word spoken.. ..
    Subtractin is tha only way you'd make a difference between ya survival and cerebrals bein broken.. ..
    Labled inturred when my syllable's genocide of inferior ocurred.. ..
    Intestines been stirred splashin pupils blurred as i rip ya verse into thirds.. ..
    Ya skill is absurd, actin pubic tha way ya always layin around my dick.. ..
    Next time watch ya words, instead of MAXIN tampax it.. ..

Battle Record
    0-8
    ok u just made it officially known dat ur record is fake..
    like i said, dont spit no newbie shyt..and i be damn if u didnt..

anyway lets get sum votes in..
    DANE

wAr LOrDS

1.rUthLesS
    2.ALphA oMegA
    3.qUIL sPIt
    4.LUNk heAd
    5.ILL-mETaL
    6.T_poUnDe
    7.kRaNaX
    8.sHoTtA
    9.LYrIkaL
    10.tHatAkeOVa
    11.dEJure-tHa-RAw
    12.oPEdogG
    13.sAlaDI
    14.k*I*n*K*s* (Fem)

sunshine
    hmmmmm............... this was a good battle Ms. Danna dane was ill as fuck with her multies vocab and flow,.........Remy you started off good but then u got fuckin wack with shyt like "Fartin in studios tryin to rips-mics, dickin ya vocals blowin tha wind out of ya pipes.. .. " so my vote goes to Ms. Danna Dane Vote= Ms. Danna dane

Remy Royalties
    naw, my record is tru.. ..but yeah, 1-0 danna

¤GhOzT¤

Dark Skyz
    quit playin kid, and let go da "W" like "wheres my EGO".. da hardest block u ever stood on wuz steps u build with LEGOS/

HAHAHA!!

Okay now lets get down to business...

Ms. Danna Dane- I have to give it to you. That was a nice verse. In the second set of lines, you killed it, as I quoted above. Here are just a few more.

i dont no what rep put me up against but i got lethal shyt fo bytches like YOU..and to beat me is like having sex, it takes TWO/

Pretty good

me missin a lung is da only way i want catch "WIN-D"..so take dis ass whoopin and never in ur life rap AGAIN/

Simple, clear, punch...I liked it

i rip u for ur pride and destroy ur imaginary built-FOUNDATION..so be on a look-out for exile and STARVATION/

good shit

Remy Royalities: Not a bad verse. You started off strong, but you definatley felloff. You really had no quoteables tat I could see. No saying that you had a bad verse, just saying nothing really stood out in my eyes.

Vote = Ms. Danna Dane

Respect to Both....Pz!

Battle Record
    1-0
    There is nothing of Danna's whole post that I can really point out...
    It was all good, it all flowed right, and the punches were all hard

Remy came aight

Favorite Bar : Should'n't even posted in tha thread, juss stick to actin-hard like afrodisiac-inscense.. ../
    Hense why i'm milkin suspense, thought ya spits were raw but they're all condensed.. ../

Although I understood everything he was saying, most people wouldn't be able to understand that shyt he was saying

He flowed Ok, it wasn't as nice as a flow as Danna's was though.

His Punches were ok, nothing to really make you go "ooooh" like most of Danna's punches

My vote gones to: Danna

She totally ripped this one

Peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

•madd•Professor•
    damn... votes shouldn't even be needed for this battle, ms. danna dane's beat out remy, seriously, remy started out his verse weak with very slow flow, ms. danna came out strong with a hit right off

vote= ms. danna dane
    madd respect ^^

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0
    aight since other cats broke it down ima just vote. Ms. Danna Dane took this no contest. Remy has some pretty good stuff, but just fell off in the middle of his verse. Ms. Danna had some ill punches and multis throught out the whole thing.
    vote= Ms. Danna Dane
    holla
    ~1~

VOTE MS DANNA DANE

so how da fuck you plan to take deez kinda punches with 1-CHEST..no "chance of surviving" cuz i'm shootin faster den a 3min. 10 man 3-point CONTEST..killin dis chic bytch dude, leavin him with 1-BREAST/

THIS WAS PRETTY GOOD FROM HER

REMY ROYALTIES YOU HAVE A 87-3 REC,YEAH BS MAN YOU SUCK DICK,YOUR VERSE WAS HELLA WEAK,HOW YOU GET THAT REC FROM NO SHOWS.LOL

Yo DaD NiGGuH!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    wellll if this battle aint ova yet then i guess i'll vote

wordplay=danna
    punches=danna
    creativity=danna
    effort=remy

obviously danna took this batttle with easzzzz so no more explaning

p.s vote on my battle againts I.e

*sTeAlTh Wreckord*
    2-0-1
    *New Wreckord*
    29-1-27(kos)
    *LLBL wreckord*
    9-2
    **Da LLBL's Last Eva Heavy Weight Champ Sk!llz**HAHA

SomE WhO GoT WaXeD: Elmo(2xKo), soy sauce(ko), amend(2xko'd), DaRk SkYz, Atheist, ..sIn..(2x), SmaCk DaDdY, NucLeaRConCepts, u.E aka IFV, lil South(3-0), Beatle Juice(ko'd)(4-0), Cei(ko'd)(4-0),

*CreWz WaXeD
    ("Dillemas" ko'd an banned) Critic, djskinz, ILLICIT aka "E", 12 Cylinders, ("Artificial Intelligence" 6-2) FacTorFiction, SmIrK(Lowd Mowf), JoKeR LP, MicDareall, (nex crew please!)