User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: ..why be a netcee when you could be an emcee?

Battle Record
    0-1

..why be a netcee when you could be an emcee?

...whats fun about posting text verses'?i'd much rather perform or record with-a-beat than writing text and posting against netcees who'll probably bite it later on...
    "What's up? You got diseases in your venereal. Your teeth look' like you tried to eat your stereo."

KaZe
    i disagree with the implication that having a mic makes you an emcee

Battle Record
    0-1
    ..so your called a emcee if alls you do is write texts?..i never said if you have a mic it automatically makes you an emcee...
    "What's up? You got diseases in your venereal. Your teeth look' like you tried to eat your stereo."

KaZe
    and i never said being a writer qualifies you as an emcee or anything close

now that we have a mutual understanding im going to go heat up a bagel and have sex with it

good day

Battle Record
    0-1
    ..agreed..my crackers are getting cold..*drops his glass eye*

§incere
    Originally posted by KaZe
    and i never said being a writer qualifies you as an emcee or anything close

now that we have a mutual understanding im going to go heat up a bagel and have sex with it

good day
    The Fuck

äBunçhå Thøughtž
    Originally posted by KaZe
    i disagree with the implication that having a mic makes you an emcee

Battle Record
    3-1
    I'm pretty damn sure an "emcee" is a "Master Of Ceiromonys". Rapping is rapping, being able to rock the crowd is part of being an emcee.

As for your question, for me it's that 33.3_ percent of my DNA that's nerd. It basicly means I rock Commadore 64 programming language, I tag HTML, bad hygene, lack of friends, and I spend all my time on the computer. (On the plus side I don't have metal in my teeth or glasses, yet.)

Oh, sure, being l337 r0x0rs |_][k3 l35b0 s3x0r 47 4n 0r6y, but sometimes I feel alienated. D4|V||\| n00b5.

SilentKaos
    one question....
    why do some peeps hate on netcee when they was probably one themselves? ya i'ma netcee HERE but I've also battled face to face... like once heh. so i'm still a netcee but y'know I dont get this all ya'll do is bitch about netcees...damn get over it

0meGa
    well..i dont post my best shit on here..and actually homeboy..i am workin' on a cd..i just thought i keep advancin' my writin skills..and get opinions as to what i may need to work on....in order to improve..cos comarado i plan on shooting for tha stars with it..believe it or not..lol

Illrhymephonetic
    "so your called a emcee if alls you do is write texts?..i never said if you have a mic it automatically makes you an emcee..."

^^fuck that shit, real emceein is iin tha freestyles, or in this case, keystyles, im so tired of battlin people who always spit written, i swear ta god we need a forum for JUST keystyles, fuck written,i never spit written.
    thas my opinion.
    Peace.

IRP.............neva spittin written ya see

MC4Eyez
    I don't have an audio set up on my computer, but that's cool. Right now, I'm not a rapper, I'm just a writer who loves hip-hop. So, until my computer has audio capabilities or I can find a friend to support me, I'm content with text. I'd like to try audio, but I don't think that my technological handicap makes me a fake emcee.

Peace

Battle Record
    0-1
    "I'm pretty damn sure an "emcee" is a "Master Of Ceiromonys". "

..theres several things to call it one of them is "Mic Controller"in jamica when they used to have shows they'd call the head of the show/the host..the m.c..

"^^fuck that shit, real emceein is iin tha freestyles, or in this case, keystyles, "

..yes indeed you a fucking retard...like i said in the other thread..it's impossible to capture the true essence of a freestyle with your finger tips..and it you write a song pre-written your not an emcee?what are you fucking braindead?

"one question....
    why do some peeps hate on netcee when they was probably one themselves? "

..im not hating.. and i don't text battle..stop getting all offensive...

..i agree that it improves your writtens by textceeing..but..i much rather..rap over a beat..i dunno thats me..

Elmo
    its all about elevation, sum kids werent born gifted, they had to learn on the road to life, and i get netcceing helps out

Battle Record
    5-3
    Originally posted by Illrhymephonetic
    "so your called a emcee if alls you do is write texts?..i never said if you have a mic it automatically makes you an emcee..."

^^fuck that shit, real emceein is iin tha freestyles, or in this case, keystyles, im so tired of battlin people who always spit written, i swear ta god we need a forum for JUST keystyles, fuck written,i never spit written.
    thas my opinion.
    Peace.

IRP.............neva spittin written ya see
    ROTFLM....

DOG...a KEYstyle is a written....

think about it...
    the only way you can come off the top is in audio, or face to face...theres no possible way you can sit here and type something to me and say, "thats a keystyle"....thats teh gayest concept i've EVER heard....your writing down raps, saying tehre off the head, thats a contradiction within itself... if your trying to justify a text keystyle as freestyle, you couldnt be more mixed up....

dont get it twisted....
    cuz REAL emceein is in the MESSAGE thats delivered in SONGS....lol...not punchlines in freestryle battles man...if you can spit something and the target audience its directed at gets the point, and understands, then you have done your job as a emcee that night...
    Welcome to reality.