Big Bones
    u can use any type downloading like Kazaa and download it

search up

Cool Edit Cracked

it shuld work

Battle Record
    5-3
    Originally posted by SPiTFLAME
    syntax is waves native plugins for cooledit?if not wats the recording program that its compatible with?....

any program that supports direct x plugins...

Acid, SoundForge, Nuendo, Logic, etc.....
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    5-3
    Originally posted by MercenarySoulja

o my fault mayne. i was talkin about the program "Reason" that mo fukka got me stuck
    i dont use reason, i use fruity loops...but i can help you out...lemme look around real quick

i remember ray diga doin a reason tutorial...

you might just have to hit up rapmusic dot coms' audio help forum, i dont use reason man
    Welcome to reality.

K-OTIC's Bitch Tha Tiger Dragon's Avatar
    What's a good program 4 mastering vocals? I'm assuming its cool edit, but I just wanna make sure. Y'know, make the vocals clear and whatnot. Beats are always str8.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"then subjugated the remaining population/ I was the architect of Skynet and eventually The Matrix/ destroyed those who wouldn't accept and combine with me/ the ultimate purging of the systemic anomaly"
    The Tiger Dragon - The Weapon X Project Remix 1:11-14

*UnFuckWithAbLe*
    Originally posted by Syntax Mastery

i dont use reason, i use fruity loops...but i can help you out...lemme look around real quick

i remember ray diga doin a reason tutorial...

you might just have to hit up rapmusic dot coms' audio help forum, i dont use reason man
    yea it's the sticky @ the top of that forum ..

But uh syntax .. for native wavs .. can i get it off kazaa .. cause ill rich showed me a link where to get it and when i tried to install it restarted my PC .. then i tried at mah other PC and that didnt work either .. and i can plug it into cool edit right ?

Elmo
    same prob....i cant find it on Kazaa is their a link or something?

worked for me the shit has bout 20 something plug ns damn syn props on the look
    Fuck You Simple And Plain

FREAKY GURL REMIX

[soundclick]7164564[/soundclick]

*UnFuckWithAbLe*
    Syn .. iz it compatible with windows XP ? cause i dunno man .. i dont reall y need it .. But either way ..
    -payce

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I've never done audio before and wanna start. I'm gettin a mic today, but what other things may need to get and need to know. I aint rich or nuttin either so i proably need the cheap hook-ups and stuff.
    holla
    ~1~

*UnFuckWithAbLe*
    ok i got native waves .. But how come when i "refreshed list" it had tha native wavs but took away my antares mic moduler ?

WTF .. help please ..

*UnFuckWithAbLe*
    nevermind i fixed it ..

TW1ZT1DK1LL4
    I have a ? for ya bro. I want people to hear muh shit that I spit, but I dont know what software/hardware I need to get. I mean, I got so-so skillz, and I want some 1 to tell me if Im good, or just anotha wack lil kid.
    Help me out eh?

Battle Record
    5-3
    lmao...i go away for a day...and damn,

ok...GET WAVES NATIVE PLUGINS OFF OF KAZAA...theres no LINK to get em...DL em off kazaa...yes there compatible with XP....and a note...antares is fake...and it sucks...fucks your quality to hell...

RElentless....get a SM58 mic...100 bux...since your a cheap cat, that should suit you till you get more serious about your music....

TW1ZT1DK1LL4 get Cool Edit Pro (kazaa, or someone on aim)...and MPEG Suite (www.downloads.com)...that should be enuff...make sure you have a mic too...lmao...

BoBBaRkeRrAPs you cant get rid of a lisp, you can only make it less obvious, but you can practice ennunciation by picking up a few books and reading...reading more can take care of both of those..

iight...sorry for the lateness...but a nigga got a full time job yo....

peace
    Welcome to reality.

*UnFuckWithAbLe*
    Originally posted by Syntax Mastery

ok...GET WAVES NATIVE PLUGINS OFF OF KAZAA...theres no LINK to get em...DL em off kazaa...yes there compatible with XP....and a note...antares is fake...and it sucks...fucks your quality to hell...
    i used the antares and it worked nice for me .. so i dunno .. i kno i already got native waves .. so there's no problem .. thanks anywayz ..

oh and to the kid wit a lisp .. Try memorizing ur shit .. then u dont have to worry about readin .. u just put 100% in to expression ,,delivery , etc.

-payce

WyzeRolla
    how the &*%$ do u post a wav file?