User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: "Hell" and "Take Me Back".

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3

"Hell" and "Take Me Back".

These are my two new beats. Check them out and gimme some feedback. They are called "Hell" and "Take Me Back". Leave links and I'll hit you up. The link for my soundclick is in my sig.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    What the fuck.

ESKWIRE
    Battle Record
    6-3
    take me back...chops are nice...repetitious tho...chop somethin else up and throw it in there..cuz you always do this god dammnit..................drums can bump...but they feel like the fit the sample at the mix you have em at now..yes it definiltey needs a bassline

hell
    you need to chop the sample...it aint on...the horns are off beat...an i didnt like how you changed the pitch...didint sound right...you could definitely FUCK THIS UP if you re sampled and chopped the shit...but chop more than one sample...

stay up
    PR

[SOUNDCLICK]2959062&q=hi[/SOUNDCLICK]

Up Against the Wind

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Thanks for the feedback.