User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: It's been a long time comin... Av drops off 15 new tracks...

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

It's been a long time comin... Av drops off 15 new tracks...

www.soundclick.com/emesgeerecords2

Me n' You...

this is a beat off of the brand new Mr. E album, coming this summer... crazy cuts... crazy horns... nice bass... bangin drums... and of course that special Avalon touch...

Need it...

Labeled correctly... I mean... shit... simple laid back cuts... whoot..!

doors...

Big up to Sdizzle on this one... Thanks for the sample...

Can't tell...

Avalon's newest experimental beat...

Can't live...

again with the horns and vocal samples..!? Some ole' heatness... fuck that hotness... get that heatness kids...

LoveBallad5...

remix of LB2... You may have heard it on Dave Chapelle's show w/ De La Soul... word.

LoveBallad2...

a joint that's been long in the making... finally to perfection.

Heaven...

well... um... yea.

Piano Chords...

this is one of The Realist beats... for his upcoming album... set to hit stores sometime this century... Word...

Zero...

the right emcee would eat this alive right off of Avalon's experimental shelf...

New Hotness...

This is actually a Nate Perry Production... hot shit kid... hot shit...
    If you didn't know... Nate Perry is Avalon's alias...

Lover...

I don't know what this is exactly... I got a dipset vibe when I did it... it's experimental also... whoot...

It ain't over...

This is something Mr. E's been dyin to spit to since he first heard the sample... Av just made it happen... on the upcoming Mr. E album...

Haze...

mad cuts... live guitar... live drums kinda... I played the roland digital set... nice though...

Blue Skies...

Another long awaited joint... that is finally done to perfection...

contact Avalon @ oracle811@hotmail for purchasing information...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-0
    16 tracks! Haha, i got time on my hands...besides schools closed...

Me n' You...

Yes, trumpets are definetely fire, same goes for the guitar. Felt like the bass could have been a lil more "thumpin" ya feel me? It was kinda weak and just turn the drums up a lil bit more. Decent joint overall though.

Need it...

Feelin this more than Me n' You. Drums are banging in this one man, lovin those. Are those Xylaphones? It no doubt blends nicely with those violins you got going on. Really similar to your Me n' You, but I liked this one better mainly because of the drums were louder.

doors...

Wow dope track here son. Bumpin my head to those sweet drums you got and the toms add a nice touch to them. Decent strings playing in the back. That electric guitar you got is just dope man, definetely feelin that.

Can't tell...

Dang duke, this is straight seoul here man. Real nice love song feel to it and once again the drums are just straight dope. Nice intro goin on, leads in nicely to the main part of the beat. Also, nice vocal tags man. You gotta hook me up with some cuz I don't know where to get them.

Can't live...

Can't live, lol? Yo, this sounds more of a club banger type, IMO. But anyways man, vocal sample again? lol, thats 5 straight tracks man. Drums are decent but wasn't feelin this track as much as the others.

LoveBallad5...

Vocal sample again, but I'm guessin now that its your kinda style, but this track is nice man. Real relaxed kinda thing. Drums are bangin as usual just think you should bring the trumpets out more.

LoveBallad2...

Word, feelin this more than 5. Nice joyful feel to this man. I could see somebody spittin something about how great blah is. Guitars again man are fire and so is the trumpet. That clap with the drums is real nice man. Beauitifully made track man. One of my favs..

Heaven...

Dopeness here man. Just think that you should rip that girls voice off the track and you're set. She sounds kinda scary, lol. But dang once again, guitars are crazy dope. If that's a flute goin on that's nice alos man, gives off a real heavenly feelings man and same with the violins that come in later. Drums are kickin also man. Also man, bassline was real nice. A dope track here duke...Another one of my favs.

Piano Chords...

Violins again are pretty nice along with that icey piano. Drums are bangin once again. Feelin this track man.

Zero...

And once again, Avalon brings that bangin drums. Guitar you got is alright. Decent track.

New Hotness...

Nate Perry? That your real name? Haha what up son? I'm a Nate too haha. Man, how you get your drums so nice man? And dang, that bass is just killin it man, crazy nice. Clubby feel to it. Decent banger but I've heard better ones.

Lover...

Hi-Hats a little loud. Yo hook me up with some muhdukkin drum kits son, haha? Vocal sample again, decent man.

It ain't over...

Ah man, this is classic son, lol. Haha definetly feelin those strings you got goin on. Real relaxed track man, I'm feelin this track. Love the vibe I get off from it. Another one of my favs.

Haze...

Hmm..guitar sounds kinda sorta distanced if ya know what I mean. Kinda hard to explain, but did you play it yourself? Decent track man. Nice rock feel to it.

Blue Skies...

Drums Drums Drums again man, bangin. Bassline is nice man. Decent track.

Wow duke, yeah your welcome for the feed, haha. You gotta hook me up with some drum kits and vocal samples man. Peace.

sdizzle who?
    blah @ doors

ur drums were better than mine, but i liked my sequencing better