User Tag List

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast
Showing results 211 to 225 of 468

Thread: sexi D pics....

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
    so im thinkin 99% of the members in this thread don't like women.

word.
    Women are good for nothing but being ovens for more men.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
    so im thinkin 99% of the members in this thread don't like women.

word.
    I like women. I dislikes sluts and bitches.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

almighty_thug_E
    Nic pics!!! U r a pretty girl lol onli jokin!!!!

Har De Har
    * Backhands you *

Scruffy cunt.. learn to wash your clothes properly.

CelticOne
    trust dominicana...you're a doll..dont listen to any fuckin haters..

Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by sexi_dominicana
    aww some say im a whore n thats cool.. i admit im fuckin niggas instead of goin to school ..my game's too tight...but i dun play by tha rules...bitches hate too much well fuck u fools....

thats all imma say for now....
    I still say shes a slut

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    I still say shes a slut
    I'd say she kinda admitted to being a slut. Were just supposed to respect her right as a woman to fuck anything that moves.

Battle Record
    22-12
    originally posted by devastator
    I like women. I dislikes sluts and bitches.
    ^^word^^ i like wemon who respect themselves.....n sluts n bitches just piss me off......

sexi_D....no hate too ya though gurl you do as u please its not my place to judge you....but them pics arnt doin you any favours...well in rep sense anyway...

Battle Record
    20-2
    Alright... for the record let me clear some shit up, she's decent looking I never said she was ugly. Thats not the problem we were having before any more kids come in here and are all like "oh she's fine, fuck the niggaz hatin yo!!1!". This chick was talking down on the more 'reserved' women of RB who didn't have to flash all kinds of skin in their pictures,(Soneeyah, Duval,Notty etc..) like thats all they had going for them. And then as if that wasn't bad enough, she admitted to whorish activities, so I was like fuck it. I would have done it and said it to her in person as well as on here. I know most mods and admins discourage dissing women, but this is one of the few occasions I decided to make an exception. I'm not a mysogonist(sp) like Albanian, and I'm not 'sexist' as she so ignorantly put it. Since people don't know how to stop taking things to heart on RB, I just decided to explain my "horrible" actions in layman's terms.

pz

Battle Record
    21-13

WORD !

ThaShauman
    very well put @ Dev & for the late ppl we...well MOST agreed she was iight lookin... but "i admit im fuckin niggas insteada goin to school" yea that proves youve got sluty whorish tendencies.

N'Hale MCs X'Hale Smoke PuffNGive's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-6
    she looks good... i'd let her slob on my cock a lil bit...
    99% OF ALL I SAY IS SARCASIM
    DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS
    IT'S THE INTERNET FOR GOD SAKES

Battle Record
    42-21
    lmao fucking anarexic.. seriosuly gurl u gotta get some meat.. ya matez ight tho

knobshinez allround it looks like

lmao @ heartless

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    Alright... for the record let me clear some shit up, she's decent looking I never said she was ugly. Thats not the problem we were having before any more kids come in here and are all like "oh she's fine, fuck the niggaz hatin yo!!1!". This chick was talking down on the more 'reserved' women of RB who didn't have to flash all kinds of skin in their pictures,(Soneeyah, Duval,Notty etc..) like thats all they had going for them. And then as if that wasn't bad enough, she admitted to whorish activities, so I was like fuck it. I would have done it and said it to her in person as well as on here. I know most mods and admins discourage dissing women, but this is one of the few occasions I decided to make an exception. I'm not a mysogonist(sp) like Albanian, and I'm not 'sexist' as she so ignorantly put it. Since people don't know how to stop taking things to heart on RB, I just decided to explain my "horrible" actions in layman's terms.

pz
    Come to the darkside.