User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Is There A Sig Maker Who Can Help Me?

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Question Is There A Sig Maker Who Can Help Me?

I've ask'd and i've ask'd but i neva got an response so if any sig maker and avy maker have the time jus let me kno and keep me post'd the sig i want and the avy is not that hard compare'd to the ones i've seen being made ya kno well here the sig...........

Pic:Sweet as pic of scorpion (a big pic of face would be fine)
    Text:LivingLegend
    Subtext:this phrase scroll across the sig "Only God Can Judge Me....Sorry Your Not Him" or jus the phrase "You Win Some, You Lose Some, You Just Lose More"
    Colors:Red and Black or Black and Redish Orange ya kno the colors of Scorpion
    Font:Nothing Real Fancy but Nothing Whack something sweet ya kno hook a nigga up
    Backgroundark and Eerie ya kno like with smoke to blend in with Scorpion and the Text
    well thats bout it for the Sig

Now for the Avy the avy will be simple
    Jus a Pic of Scorpion and sweet ass pic thats bout it iight

well if you feel that you can help me jus post that you can and i'll really appreciate it THANX In ADVANCE
    Last edited by XM; March 23rd, 2005 at 01:32 PM Reason: Forgot to Bold
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Well, first of all...dont keep askin dawg...makes u sound like ur really desperate for one...I mean c'mon its just a sig...right? And the ones who are makin, it's their life right? So i wouldnt get mad or frustrated cuz someone or noone is makin you a sig.. Just go wit the flow, ask politely like u been doin and go from there...It takes time man... Here, try this:

Everything you put up there is legit...the only thing is...how about you find the pics. It'll be a whole lot easier on the person makin it for you. That way all they have to do is save the image..Kapeesh. Aight now...for the moment. I can make the sig... all you have to do on your part is to supply the pics...thats all, so i know thats what you want and thats what you like. And then we'll go from there...and i personally make it for you....right now...How's that sound??

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted
    Thats wassup i'll continue lookin Thanx i think i should jus draw one and then scan it tho
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon