User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 'The Master Builder' - Deep verse...

Brick

'The Master Builder' - Deep verse...

My first rhyme port here, figured I'd make it a good one. I won a text tourney at another site with this verse.

On some mind elevation shyt..........

since day-one my lyrics been shinin like the May-sun, while some emcees blaze-blunts,
    I been readin bout the days-done, historical wayz-of ancients as today's kids spray-guns,
    stray-slugs that stain-blood, why we don't raise-up? 'cuz most kidz iz like "praise-what?"
    livin in duranged-slums, government subsidies don't dry tears when the rain-comes,
    stricken by a plague-of hallucin-ations inflicted by an uncontained-lust for various-drugs
    hopin the pain-numbs, but chemical imbalances make the veins-bust, misplaced-trust,
    the faces of racists standin across divided lines along history's pages, misery and hatred,
    My imagination envisions a place-when the haze-lifts our existance will make-sense,
    exposin fake-shit like Common, stealin and robbin, dodgin reality like we "lost-logik",
    redefining definitions "nyhilist"s of all-honest, I stand a tall-profit readin scrawled-obelesques,
    learning stories of biblical-consequence, while casting my shadow across-continents,
    inner thoughts-omnipotent molded by ghetto raised condition-in, hard struggles I'm listen-in,
    a vision-is perception and perception is reality, no distinction between truth and fallacy,
    daily the devil comes to challenge-me, pound-on-me, heavy head when the crown-on-me,
    we walk a mile and I'll explain "How-I-be", the whys, whats, whens, and the ghetto child-in-me,
    silence-be never attain-able in Satan's-world, see glorious structures that stone masons-built,
    the ancient-guilds crafted beauty designed by the grand architect as the sun rays-unfurl,
    as lunar gravitation-pulls, brilliant light refracts as the oceanic waves-curl into radiant-whirls,
    colors of the spectrum-twirl, all intricate parts of a universal blueprint of the most high, trueness,
    Like Moses I bring controversial movements, deliverin my people outta these ghetto sewers,
    take their funds from the hands of brewers, makin thoughts burn like shots of dewars,
    systematically we're growin fewer, where only a slim, selected population make-it,
    exposed to weight that make these weak egg heads break-fast in this intricate matrix,
    life love and liberty but most can't taste-it, face-it, we been placed-when God begins upheaval,
    preparin for angelic wars of good verses evil, fighting eternally for the souls of earthly people,
    standin cold and alone, on judgement day before the throne we realize just how feable,
    the realness, essence held in a conceiled fist, heaven's acceptance rests on unreveiled lists,
    the streets are war, it's survival of the fitest, yet thru darkest dark the sun god remains to witness,
    where kidz slane to devilishness, it's no longer toys but drugs and guns on todays kids wish-lists,
    innocent to misfits, an existance of crypts-is why very few survive this life and go the distance.......

aint ct a rich ass place. what shit u gotta struggle with. what country club to go to
    Ras Kass
    I'm sayin.. man.. them fools
    ain't nothin but a teaspoon of milk in the world color majority)
    So they created a system
    to force blacks into an unnatural position
    That re-enforces the position of natural inferiority
    In addition, created guns and developed the ethnocentric view
    that God justifies every fuckin thing they do
    Condition people to perceive whites' culture as civilized
    and every other culture considered primitive - not true!
    Racism is the system of racial subjugation against nonwhites
    in every areas of human relation
    Entertainment, education, labor, politics
    Law, religion, sex, war and economics
    See blacks were 3/5ths of a man with tax purposes intended
    You think you're Afro-American?
    You're a 14th amendment and a good nigga
    Jews don't salute the fuckin swastika
    but niggaz pledge allegiance to the flag that accosted ya
    They never teach about the break of islands like Jamaica
    But before slaves came here whites would take a
    pregnant women, hang her from a tree by her toes
    Slice her stomach with a knife
    and let the unborn baby fall to the flo'
    And stop an unborn child in front of all the slaves
    to inbreed fear, so they'd be scared and behave
    and not rebel more
    Understand all whites must be perceived as potential predators
    I paraphrase historian Ishakamusa Barashango
    "Understand that regardless of the lofty ideas ingraved on paper
    in such documents as the Constitution or Declaration
    the basic nature.. of the European American white man
    remains virtually unchanged".. so check
    This is the nature of the threat

SizZLeLuNg
    yeah the only ghettos are in New york and compton

The world is a ghetto-----I thought you thought.

Brick
    Originally posted by Caliph Corleone
    aint ct a rich ass place. what shit u gotta struggle with. what country club to go to

Yeah brah...So what happens is you get a big chunk of land, patrol it with biased law enforcement, force anyone who doesn't fall into the affluent category out. Now all those people are forced to congregate in the inner city. There's an emmense amount of personal income in CT, not everyone's lucky enough to get a chunk of it though. Ya comments naive brah...Truth be told, until you've seen something with your won eyes, don't speak on it.