User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: To cut my hair, or not to cut my hair, that is the question...

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce
    I jus got my braids, I got tired of maintaining the fade
    word @ getting tired of keeping the cut clean, every three days practically for me,

but shit bitches love the long hair, they like twirling it around in there fingers, and shit,

hell naw i aint cutting my hurrr - murphy lee

plus my mamas papa and grandpa were bald so theres a 90% chance im gonna go bald so ima enjoy it while it lasts,

but word at your Problem chewy, lol iv fought with the thought, my shits down to my shoulders, but i cant come to cut my hair, not yet anyways,

Fall Back
    ^Word, my hairs about that long, shits crazy tho, when I lived in Buffalo, my girl did everything, wash it, grease it, braid it, rub my scalp, w/e i wanted. But since i came down here for college now i gotta do it by myself and pay to get the shit braided. Thats the main reason im wantin to cut it.

Banned
    Battle Record
    9-5
    damn i feel u on dat shit jo.......but on dayz u dont feel lik fukin wit it pull da shit bac in a pony tail............and if otha hairstylez dont work den yea cut da shit........shiiiiiiit

Fall Back
    Yea, i got it in a ponytail now, shits jus too much to keep dealin wit, my hair is long and thick as shit, washin it takes a good 45 minutes, then all the shit i gotta do afterward is too time consuming, although ima miss the chicks playin in my hair. I guess i could always grow it back =/

BlakCLouDz
    my situation is a LIL different....my hair is ALMOST long enough to get braids....but wakin up everyday and maintaining it is already startin to piss me off.....(on top of this, my hair is thick as fuck, so i gotta wash my shit thoroughly just about everyday).....but on the other side, i've had braids b4 and i liked ( true about the bitches luvin it)..........what the hell shud i do.....

Banned
    Battle Record
    9-5
    BlackCloud is your hair long enuff to be pressed? you mite stil half 2 mainain da shit but it woul be eazier jus dont get kno perm jo cuz dat shit look gay and it can burn a nigga especially thick hair jo.......shiiiiiiit

Battle Record
    1-0
    You should let it grow for another 2 years Chewwy.

Then get fatty, dookie dreads. Real rastafari, nahmsayen? Like 3 fat dookies, just baseball bat thickness. Hard-fuckin-core.

I had long hair a couple times. But it's different for the asians. I can grow to the end of my chin in the front in about 9 months. I never got it that long though, just to the base of my neck in the back and a bit over my eyes in the front, completely covered my ears. Just picture bruce lee, looked just like his hair.
    WaxFondlers
    Vis-Life!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Dukabej
    DONT FUCK WITH THE A-Z-N MOTHA FUCKA!
    Oreganic

BlakCLouDz
    Quote Originally Posted by thuganomicz
    BlackCloud is your hair long enuff to be pressed? you mite stil half 2 mainain da shit but it woul be eazier jus dont get kno perm jo cuz dat shit look gay and it can burn a nigga especially thick hair jo.......shiiiiiiit
    yo its funny u said that...cuz i've been thinkin whether i shud press it or not...i've also been thinkin about S-Curlin it....

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic
    You should let it grow for another 2 years Chewwy.

Then get fatty, dookie dreads. Real rastafari, nahmsayen? Like 3 fat dookies, just baseball bat thickness. Hard-fuckin-core.

I had long hair a couple times. But it's different for the asians. I can grow to the end of my chin in the front in about 9 months. I never got it that long though, just to the base of my neck in the back and a bit over my eyes in the front, completely covered my ears. Just picture bruce lee, looked just like his hair.
    ROFL at dookie dreads, i had got twists before and if i had of left them in for a period of time they would have turned into locks but i took them out. Welp, all my hair is now gone =/
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ..Chewy..
    ROFL at dookie dreads, i had got twists before and if i had of left them in for a period of time they would have turned into locks but i took them out. Welp, all my hair is now gone =/
    >shines your head<

Battle Record
    7-1
    *moment of silence for Chewy's hair*

and blackcloudz, I remember waiting for mine to get long enough, that shit was sooooo annoying, jus go get some comb twists. And yeah, it's hard to maintain if you have to pay for everything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    22-7
    *Head shines brightly*
    Word, the toughest time in growin ya hair out is the beginning, girls will want u to cut it cuz the fro looks sloppy and what not, but then when its long enough for braids, start gettin it braided, itll start growin faster, then chicks will be beggin u not to cut it. I miss my hair tho, i feel naked, its been so long since i actually had to brush my hair, i had to go buy one.lol
    Artificial Intelligence