User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 96

Thread: What the fuck @ Music

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Ha,

I bet if you came to hear my band play, you'd be the drunk asain in the crowd having the time of his life. and yes, we always have one or two of those in the crowd, they fucken love our sound for some reason... That and the effects of alcohol and fat asses on the floor seem to do it for them...

Seriously i'm willing to bet money on that....

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkBastardMex
    Ha,

I bet if you came to hear my band play, you'd be the drunk asain in the crowd having the time of his life. and yes, we always have one or two of those in the crowd, they fucken love our sound for some reason... That and the effects of alcohol and fat asses on the floor seem to do it for them...

Seriously i'm willing to bet money on that....

I always end up wrapping my necktie around my forehead and singing drunk karaoke until I realize that everyone has left in disgust.

What do you play?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha! Style
    Very amusing...

I tell it like this...

I don't show my face on this site. Do you think I'll show real work, my portfolio, and the company I work for, on this site?

The only reason why I was here in the beginning was because off topic. I like to start topics where people get confused and angry. And I find it amusing to spend time on a rap message board without having people I know in real life know about it. It's like masturbation for me. Am I a nerd for that? Yes. I never said I wasn't.

Then I saw graphics forum so I do it for fun. And I only make wallpapers and sigs? Please.

And how exactly do you figure I do graphics wrong? And you automatically know that I'm lying about having a job in graphics.

Please.

And I didn't think people would be so sensitive.

And I know you're all thinking I'm like backing out of shit because you guys "owned" me... LOL...

Check the beginning posts about 5 of them of mine in this thread, and you'll see I started all this as a joke.
    im just giving you what you wanted. I'm not one bit mad. I just have the higher ground and i'll take the opportunity that you gave me to son you over and over until you finally give up and act like this thread never existed.

The fact that you can't post up some real work is sad. EVERY self respecting graphics designer has a personal portfolio to accompany their resume. I can tell you never even went to school to learn the proper graphics techniques or you would know exactly what would separate you from the other graphics heads on this site that don't know what they're doing.

So let's leave it at I make money at both music and graphics design and you make no money at either. so you have no business putting your own hobby on a pedistol.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    im just giving you what you wanted. I'm not one bit mad. I just have the higher ground and i'll take the opportunity that you gave me to son you over and over until you finally give up and act like this thread never existed.

The fact that you can't post up some real work is sad. EVERY self respecting graphics designer has a personal portfolio to accompany their resume. I can tell you never even went to school to learn the proper graphics techniques or you would know exactly what would separate you from the other graphics heads on this site that don't know what they're doing.

So let's leave it at I make money at both music and graphics design and you make no money at either. so you have no business putting your own hobby on a pedistol.
    No... I make posts to piss you off, and you act all mad. Not the other way around.

I love the way you ignore everything I say and keep making your own assumptions.

I know ALOT more about graphics than anyone here. Test me.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I always end up wrapping my necktie around my forehead and singing drunk karaoke until I realize that everyone has left in disgust.

What do you play?
    lmao, then you might have laready been at a show, cuz i swear i've seen that from the stage before. Asian, with tie around head playing air gutiar while singing into a bottle..

We have our own style, it's a hip hop/reggea/accoustic vibe. full band some sets, accoustic the next...

We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC
    ima piano player of 8 years...
    die

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawn Dullmiballs
    its easy to come up with fake statistics. it is nowhere near 90%, the freebies rappers give away are less than half of their shit, almost everything they put out is paid for either by themselves or their company/label, nothing comes for free... not even "freebie" samplers...
    i bet you its actually more than 90%. you have no idea what you're talking about at all. All you see is your cd's at bestbuy that come with samplers or album samplers given out at concerts. but you don't even get that the vast majority of a rap artists music never makes it to anything official. Look at Dipset. They have dozens of mixtapes and are on hundreds of unofficial tracks but theyre only makin money off a handful of official albums. The labels and distributors have NOTHING to do with unofficial releases. no one makes any money except the DJ's that spin the music and push their mixtapes. Dipset is a prime example because they are known for their mixtape material and hardly anyone even owns their official releases. The majority of rap artists operate the same way. even jay z who has like 12 albums or some shit has a shitload more material that was released for no money. When an artist puts together an album they will make up and around 50 tracks and take the best 12 to 17. all that other material either gets thrown to the side, saved for the next project, or leaked to mixtapes or submissions on websites. You probably didn't even know that mainstream artists submit music to websites like hiphopgame.com. seriously, don't tell a rap artist what a rap artist does when you're a consumer getting a small taste of the music industry thru my posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    lmao, then you might have laready been at a show, cuz i swear i've seen that from the stage before. Asian, with tie around head playing air gutiar while singing into a bottle..

We have our own style, it's a hip hop/reggea/accoustic vibe. full band some sets, accoustic the next...
    That might have been my cousin. We are all related.

Alot of weed smoking going on in the audience? And how's your groupie action? I should learn how to play the drums.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    That might have been my cousin. We are all related.

Alot of weed smoking going on in the audience? And how's your groupie action? I should learn how to play the drums.

Depends on the venue, but yeah there is no shortage of weed smoke. The roxy in hollywood doesn't give a fuck, so shit we stay smoking when we paly there... I get joints thrown on stage and such all the time. Groupies, well every band i've worked with has them, but since i'm a pretty popular guy, and most my friends are of the opposite sex, yeah we have nice ratios at a show...

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    No... I make posts to piss you off, and you act all mad. Not the other way around.

I love the way you ignore everything I say and keep making your own assumptions.

I know ALOT more about graphics than anyone here. Test me.
    ok let's start with a simple task. what's the proper way to incorporate a single image from one graphic into your current project?

and no you have to get me mad first to succeed. and you have to come out not lookin like a damn fool which you are NOT succeeding at. LMFAO @ you ignoring my entire post and replying to it by saying that i'm ignoring what your posts say. i hope you know that's one of the oldest tactics to try to recover from looking like a dumbass on the net.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    ok let's start with a simple task. what's the proper way to incorporate a single image from one graphic into your current project?

and no you have to get me mad first to succeed. and you have to come out not lookin like a damn fool which you are NOT succeeding at. LMFAO @ you ignoring my entire post and replying to it by saying that i'm ignoring what your posts say. i hope you know that's one of the oldest tactics to try to recover from looking like a dumbass on the net.
    You have to be more specific. ARe you talking about page layouts? You just place. I use Indesign.

And wow. I look like a dumbass on a made up name on a rap site. You got me there. Woo hoo... You still don't get what I'm doing. And that to me is more amusing than saying something funny that everyone laughs at.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Depends on the venue, but yeah there is no shortage of weed smoke. The roxy in hollywood doesn't give a fuck, so shit we stay smoking when we paly there... I get joints thrown on stage and such all the time. Groupies, well every band i've worked with has them, but since i'm a pretty popular guy, and most my friends are of the opposite sex, yeah we have nice ratios at a show...
    What do you play or do you sing?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    You have to be more specific. ARe you talking about page layouts? You just place. I use Indesign.

And wow. I look like a dumbass on a made up name on a rap site. You got me there. Woo hoo... You still don't get what I'm doing. And that to me is more amusing than saying something funny that everyone laughs at.
    ok let me break it down in terms youll understand... how do you take 50 Cent's body from one pic and put it in front of your background for your sig.

... i GET what you're doing. you should get what I'm doing and realize that you're being seriously mocked and ridiculed for your lies other random stupidity. First you took the post ignoring defense and now you're taking it to "i don't care if i look stupid on a website." don't act like that anonymous screen name you're behind makes you feel less whored.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    ok let me break it down in terms youll understand... how do you take 50 Cent's body from one pic and put it in front of your background for your sig.

... i GET what you're doing. you should get what I'm doing and realize that you're being seriously mocked and ridiculed for your lies other random stupidity. First you took the post ignoring defense and now you're taking it to "i don't care if i look stupid on a website." don't act like that anonymous screen name you're behind makes you feel less whored.
    LOL at you having names for tactics on the web. That tells me alot about you being fat. I don't even think about that kind of shit. I just do random shit and that amuses me.

And LOL at you asking me fucking stupid ass questions. Maybe I should ask you questions.

And there are so many ways to do that. You can cut and paste, use the mask, use the pen tool...

Give me something harder. Like RXL's pene hard.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    no there is one and only one proper technique. theres a million ways to do it but not correctly. Told you you don't know wtf you're talkin about. the fact that you're using publishing software to do graphics design is proof enough how clueless you are.

and yes I'm fat. and calling me fat is usually the last desperate move to regain some grounds in an argument. I'm a fat big-dicked italian. You wish you could be the same.