User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 236

Thread: END OF THE WORLD...dun..dun...dun....duuuuunnnn

u go down the street take a right but if u see a stop sign uve gone 2 far so g0 ask the mexican name tido that sells drugs at the corner and most likely he wont n0 were either so get out ue car and run full speed backwords threw a corn field naked
    Battle Record
    5-1
    Nastradamus said he had dreams about giant mushrooms... If you interpret that, it comes out to be mushroom clouds from explosions.

The bible said the signs would show when a small nation in the east will try to rule the earth, sounds familiar? And men would become lovers of themselves... gay marriage for you nasty muhfuckas...

The end is probably near, but oh well
    nastumdomus dreamed of mushrooms .....dont nucleaur bombs look lik mushrooms wen they explode

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Tingpoint
    Nastradamus said he had dreams about giant mushrooms... If you interpret that, it comes out to be mushroom clouds from explosions.

The bible said the signs would show when a small nation in the east will try to rule the earth, sounds familiar? And men would become lovers of themselves... gay marriage for you nasty muhfuckas...

The end is probably near, but oh well
    Yeah, I agree with that

And too starz I hate bush too, but you can't blame it on him.

Roc you scare me, I mean you really scare me
    "D.V.R.a.k.a.M.C. is no longer here and has given up account"

You've Earned a Custom Title! SlideShow's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    I dream about mushrooms
    but it has differant meanings
    <CENTER><center><br><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 45pt; COLOR: orange; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -5pt; text-transform: uppercase; text-transform: none">ShowSlide</font></FONT><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 25pt; COLOR:white; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -2pt; text-transform: ">Lysdexia Have you do?</font><br><br />

Originally Posted by Murkage
    lol..im loving this

serves you right for fucking wit me slide, and i did nothing to you....
    i am a nice guy serious..

and i think your maturity level is 000000.1 after this eminem incident..
    and you were dissing my audios lol.....the nerve of this bitch
    well ive reported you..you will be banned..
    now fuck off!
    Aw shit this guy has dirt on you! dont fuck wit him!

u go down the street take a right but if u see a stop sign uve gone 2 far so g0 ask the mexican name tido that sells drugs at the corner and most likely he wont n0 were either so get out ue car and run full speed backwords threw a corn field naked
    Battle Record
    5-1
    man u no wat ima do..........ima rewrite everything nostudomus has said in different words then wen the world is about to end il b like i told u so

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roc
    Fuck it. If the world comes to an end.
    Bring it on. I've got a couple pay backs to finish off with Hell.
    So the sooner the better. I'll be waiting for it.
    Who is with me to fuck up em lil basterds?
    Hit This Up:

N
    Obscure Intelligences.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by starz
    nastumdomus dreamed of mushrooms .....dont nucleaur bombs look lik mushrooms wen they explode
    You actually just said that?! Look how far off those points actually are. You're just stretching words, so you can hope something is true.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

Battle Record
    2-0
    man u no wat ima do..........ima rewrite everything nostudomus has said in different words then wen the world is about to end il b like i told u so
    No you're not. You don't even know how to write.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    All this end of the word fear in here yet people are making more of a commotion out of some ancient predictions than weapons capable of ending the world being smuggled in and out of Sryia... WTF SMFH!!!

Shame on you!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Battle Record
    0-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Roc
    Who is with me to fuck up em lil basterds?
    Wanna hoard gasoline and hustle it with me?
    <CENTER><center><br><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 45pt; COLOR: orange; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -5pt; text-transform: uppercase; text-transform: none">ShowSlide</font></FONT><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 25pt; COLOR:white; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -2pt; text-transform: ">Lysdexia Have you do?</font><br><br />

lol..im loving this

now fuck off!

I hold rymes like an ATM
    Nigga what I need a jet for//Caz my wing spand cant get rid of more birds then a pet store
    Battle Record
    8-11
    What nation do u think it will be...it cant be USA...we to big to be small....unless its England or Iraq or some shit
    I'm that nigga who can kill u in 8 bars

Battle Record
    5-1
    i bet its all osama lik he is the main reason that all this is happening that damn ho if i ever meet him im gonna sht on his turban

I hold rymes like an ATM
    Nigga what I need a jet for//Caz my wing spand cant get rid of more birds then a pet store
    Battle Record
    8-11
    I think Osama should make an album...lol that shit would be tight

have like them G-unit machine noises in the back and a 7-11 arab kinda accent speakin about blowin up our country...Then at the end of each track he does a tailiban war cry
    I'm that nigga who can kill u in 8 bars

Battle Record
    0-2
    K people
    Jesus wasn't from America people
    we wont even see the beginning of the apacolyps because its all gonna be in irsial we are gonna get all the left over demons and shit
    satan is gonna send his shitty soilders at us cause we are just gonna bitch and moan and complain about traffic

lol..im loving this

now fuck off!

Battle Record
    2-0
    i bet its all osama lik he is the main reason that all this is happening that damn ho if i ever meet him im gonna sht on his turban
    Bounce, seriously, teach this ignorant little dumb idiot, who's just spitting of names he knows.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

Battle Record
    2-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruklor
    No, it couldn't come true. Fuck sakes you gullible little cunt.

46 POSTS IN 30 MINUETS DAYUMMMM .
    is wrong with you people