User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: im so lucky...

aka Trigger, Trigs, Teddy Ay-El-Em's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-3

im so lucky...

i got hold of some kfc chicken (uncooked) and the battery shit they cook it in off a freind so now i can have it anytime lol... i got mc'ds burgers n chicken burgers too... i also got 2 coke syrup packs but no soda or anyway of making it actual coke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“I do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones”

Battle Record
    34-13
    Send me some thru mail... i'll give u the address.

here's my aim: starvinmarvin

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    lmaooooo at Elemental man fuckin say wordddd

Battle Record
    1-3
    lol i just put some in and ill review it in about 20mins why it takes this long at home and like 3 mins at kfc i dont know... i just tried the syrup stuff and its well nice!!!!! fucking sweet and will kill my teeth but its nice! you need to eat it with a spoon like syrup...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“I do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones”

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    ROFL at eating it with a spoon man..I feel you..Heres what you do go to any local convience store..or matter fact..If you go get the Co2 tank that mixes them bitches into carbinated drinks youll be all set..There is a place called Valley gas around my house that wholesales that shit..I mean if you feel like putting the few dollars in you could accuttly get a cheap fountain soda machine..Eventully just like you can buy a snapple maching..Coke will sell them bitches to you and you can have real shit..

Battle Record
    30-12
    I read something that coca cola in its raw form is powerful shit as in they use it to clean semi truck engines or something. Im gonna google it in a sec but I'm sure its not healthy to be eating raw like that.

And analyze that Kfc batter, crack the secret 11 herb n spices code n share with everyone.
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

MondoThugs

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Industry
    read something that coca cola in its raw form is powerful shit as in they use it to clean semi truck engines or something. Im gonna google it in a sec but I'm sure its not healthy to be eating raw like that.

And analyze that Kfc batter, crack the secret 11 herb n spices code n share with everyone.
    ROFLMAO That is true man its not really good to be eating that shit in the syrup form like that..Be careful bro..It couldnt be to good for your insides..lmaooo..do that up Id like to here the statistics..I knwo its not too good for you though..At least dilute that shit I bet some kind of seltzer water or tonic water might work decently but still not the same....

Battle Record
    30-12
    http://www.maddennation.com/forums/a...p/t-23729.html

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

You ate the syrup straight...you're gonna die.
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

MondoThugs

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    ROFL *dies* holy fuck man thats some shit right there......Go get your stomach pumped bud..

Revolution..
    lmao..

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    That right there is why I do not drink coke..I mean ever drinking it and after your done the syrup is litterrlly stuck in your throat..Thats gross man and the concentrate man shit..My mom was telling me that when they had upset stomachs in grade school..they use to give them coke..Because it is so syrupy that it would coat there stomachs and pretty much ease the pain..Some powerful shit

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    why are you happy about this.
    i can just go to mc donalds.

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Industry
    http://www.maddennation.com/forums/a...p/t-23729.html

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

You ate the syrup straight...you're gonna die.
    my dad works for coke.
    i drink like 10 cans a day.
    fuck.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Mc Donalds = shit food.

KFC recipe=d0peness

Coke Recipe is called 7x if ya didn;t know.

Battle Record
    1-3
    EDIT: im fine feel fine just got a bit of a sugar rush. i keep farting tho lol. nah it tastes nice n aint my stomach acid acidic too??? fuckit ii dont care if i die from coke ill tell my mum to sue on my behalf lol.. oh and the kfc is shit. the batter went soggy clogged up my mums deep fat fryer (dont know if i was supposed to put it in this or not ) and now i have to buy a new one not good lol. i can now use that tho to try n perfect the battering ill get my frined to come show me how its done lol...