User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 85

Thread: VMA's 50 cent & Fat Joe/LMAO fat joe being chased out of building by 50 cent at VMAS

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1
    I respect 50 for being a good businessman but when it comes to the hood. He mine as well be george bush. If he is gonna have bodyguards then he shouldn't rap about being a gangsta because nothing about him is gangsta as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't call myself a gangsta but I am more gangsta then him. I done shit like go to a muh fuckers house and stab the shit out of him over 200 dollars then take the train home covered in blood wearing a ski mask.
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

John Cena
    The 50 Cent-Fat Joe beef heated up at tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards. The words started when Fat Joe was presenting an award and ended with: “I just wanna say how safe I feel in here tonight with all of this police presence courtesy of G-Unit.” The remarks were surprising because in his diss song “F*ck 50″ in response to 50’s “Piggy Bank", Fat Joe says: “I’m gonna respond one time, one time only".

Later in the night, 50 Cent was ending his set of “So Seductive” with Tony Yayo when the pair unleashed a bevy of expletives on Fat Joe. The high standards of MTV prevented most of the content from getting through and it was censored. What made it through was something like this: “Fat Joe is a p*ssy. F*ck Fat Joe. He is a F*ckboy. What? What?” A couple sentences were completely blanked out.

During the last rant the VMA cameras went to Kanye West who was standing up in the crowd. The censors prevented us from here whether any of the expletives were directed at Kanye, but it wouldn’t be unheard of. Kayne has a song, Crack Music, featuring 50’s former friend Game on his new album. The beef with Fat Joe originated when Joe was featured on “New York” with Fifty enemy Ja Rule. Is this a case of the friend of my enemy is also my enemy

Is there a video of it on Lime wire yet???

John Cena
    yeah theres a video
    go here

www.gunitworld.com
    it has EVERYTHING

BackFire
    to me fifty pussy because he hate r.kelly for collaborating wit ja rule. He don't like kanye for being wit Game and dissed Fat joe and jada for collabing wit ja 2 come on 50 now he got so much beef niggas is being friends wit one another against 50. All 50 has is g-unit dr.dre hesitated to drop game and had game's back back instead of trying 2 persuad game 2 get wit 50. I like game but at first he was like I can't wait till yayo comes home so he can drop a verse now he is like fuck yayo. Den he always chilled wit young buck now he like fuck buck he flip flopping like John Kerry and 50 is bush stating it out so idk.

Battle Record
    9-0
    no ever since the janet jackson thing at the superbowl nothing is exactly live anymore, its 6 seconds off so they had time to censore alot of it

Can't teach you my swag! D. Josey's Avatar
    Battle Record
    41-9
    Awards 25+ Wins
    I'm so tired of hearing about 50. Everything 50, this 50, that 50. Damn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

cause 50 is big now

if you lived earlier it would be LL cool J =/ or something

Battle Record
    41-9
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Camp'on? What the----

^
    you better not be saying you dont get my name
    im gonna shank your ass if your that dumb

theres a picture in my sig explaining it

who Cares About A Filthy Ass Nigger And A Filthy Border Jumpin Spick

[IMG]

WHITE POWER

^ THE MAN WHO WILL END THE NIGGERS PARADE

Battle Record
    41-9
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Damn. Okay....

Battle Record
    12-3
    Lol yeah 50 and Yayo were cursin out Fat Joe. I heard pussy like twice. The crowd must have been like. "What the fuck is this about". Having no clue about the beef.

Ticallion Stallion Motionblurrr's Avatar
    It's hot beef.

Battle Record
    9-0
    :hail: to iron chef avatar