User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 154

Thread: Describe your neighborhood

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Describe your neighborhood

I wanna know what's going on in your neighborhood. This should be interesting since you muh fuckahs are from all over...but enlighten me. Not necessarily your neighborhood but like a 10 block radius :scared:
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

Banned
    Battle Record
    54-7
    I live in Neverland.

Battle Record
    24-7
    well... Suburban = 1 block is large.

But yeah this town is half urban and half suburban. You know space between the houses in the so called "Upper chi" and the bunched houses in the "Lower chi" No not fucking Chicago, this is in PA.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Word
    Umm 11 some odd houses (im not talking about the block..just the road)
    white houses mainly unless they are painted (theres a blue one)
    freshly cut green grass with the smell off salt water from the beach that isn't very far away
    A newly paved road
    =/

theres like 2 mormon families so this is totally ghetto

Battle Record
    1-1
    lol...so far very funny. Why don't you talk about the people in the neighborhood. That'll make this more of a read..........Don't get me started
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <br>
    </center></div>

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-6
    dirty streets..smelly steets...lots of crackheads n hobos....lots of black gangsters, and a big paki gang...(pretty strong tho styl).. gunshots every once in a while lol..yeeh..

Battle Record
    33-15
    well my area is a quiet area, some say its posh cos of the big houses....its not even remotely 'ghetto' as some of you will prolly come in and say

its just a normal quiet place to live where its mostly old people or young kids who live around here.....theres a few playing fields around, 1 basketball court and some little parks and a train track.........if you search aines crib then you will get an idea of what the houses are like etc

Battle Record
    1-1
    ermmm that was sort of what I was looking for but...don't you know anybody...what are they like?
    <br>
    </center></div>

Battle Record
    26-5
    Ok Ok, ummm, The place i live, called doncaster, in a village called cantley, mixed type of people, 6 estates, 1 being the worse n 6 the best, i live in 3, so pretty much working class area, the people are decent although fairley nosey, quite a few idiots, but i guess you get them everywhere, the first estate is pretty poor & run down some high rise flats up on the 4th estate, usually home druggies and provided by the council, then the 5th and 6th estates are nice, detatched houses, garages, bm's on the front, just quite a pleasent place, then the futher u get away from my neigbourhood the nicer it gets, and alot more quiter, more countryside, so thats pretty much it, i would provide pics but i dont have a scanner or digicam or owt lol, but thats it really.

Thee Drifter
    Council estates.

Like most places in the UK tbh.

Battle Record
    2-0
    No one has guns, or sells crack around on the street. It's nice.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

Illogical
    i live in billerica MA small town full of irish people cuz its an irish town(no offense) lots of retired people near me. lots of hills and slopes. no floods tornados etc happenin around here. my house is 200 years old for some reason haha its weird. lots of big houses except for mine really small inside big ont he outside. other houses have the same style of structure and different colors. plain colors like grey, white, blue, etc. nothing vivid. some streets are really crappy lots of potholes everywhere. giant like the size of a tree trunk width. real quiet around this place its a boring town but very safe no gangs or watever. except for my the guy that i made friends with hes about 2 houses down from me and he sells cocaine, heroin, etc. luckily i didnt invest in his crap. more fights in my school than around the town lol its weird. thats bout it
    Last edited by Illogical; September 6th, 2005 at 05:16 PM

Battle Record
    26-5
    alot like this, but obviously not all boarded up.
    Edit:Infact this is quite decent, nice sized house, and its only semi detched, all our houses are attatched for like a whole street of about 30 houses each side

Quote Originally Posted by carlosbarrett
    lol...so far very funny. Why don't you talk about the people in the neighborhood. That'll make this more of a read..........Don't get me started
    Oh word
    theres this guy that on halloween he gives way to much candy
    and theres this dude whos always buying pocket bikes and shit
    and next door to me theres like 6 girls who are in a soroity who always have something going on on friday nights
    and theres this old man who keeps mowing his grass

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I live next to Carlos. And in our hood, you can be around 4 million dollar houses and the president of the US one minute and then you drive down for 10 minutes and you're in a crack house.