You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Rxl 1 Rb 0

Battle Record
    16-3
    50 is assinine, he talks shit

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1
    50 cent is trying so hard to be the bad guy, but really he is drawing attention to himself so he can promote his wack ass protege...tony gayo...I hate G-unit now. Banks, Buck and Mase are hot but the rest of them niggas are garbage with a capital G
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

Battle Record
    1-1
    lmao at this article.
    please vote on this battle..uppin..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chino fans peep.

Battle Record
    1-1
    "I don't have a lot of friends. [50 cent article]

^^lmfao
    please vote on this battle..uppin..

chino fans peep.

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Kanye is wack, everything he says is so insincere. I think hes a great producer, but as a rapper HELL NO. 50 talks shit all the time so i dont know why your suprised at this shit. I like rappers who dont give a fuck so i'll support 50 before i support kanye.

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Kanye is honest. He doesn't need $50,000 worth of body guards to go anywhere...I'd fuck you up for free for him. His CD is pure soul. 50 raps about shit that is so far from the truth that it's comical. This nigga is a fraud...you will never see him in the hood...he is the definition of hoe....but in all honesty nobody is killing it more than Jeezy right now.
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    50 sucks and he thinks hes good but he forgets he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Nas and Kanye was here way before him and if it wasn't for Roc a fella Kanye wouldn't be no where cause thats were all his beats went and used for years before Kanye was here and 50 has no influence on Kanye sucess so this goes to 50 and everyone who asides with him fuck you 50
    -Divine Diction-

Battles open

OpenMics

please give feedback

You like superman tryin to jump back in da sattle
    I got one question what rapper wanna battle
    vocal tone clarity mad popularity
    I'll brake both your legs and have you screamin Juice carry me-Mc Juice