User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 95

Thread: damn@Skillz airing the south out...

Battle Record
    5-3

damn@Skillz airing the south out...

first off... i have lived in the south on and off for 13 years. Mostly on.

and i cant stand how were being represented right now, as nothing but club going, drug dealing, syrup sipping, 24 rim riding rappers. Its horrible... no content on any level of the south anymore... not even OutKast is saying shit anymore. They say shit on their album, but on there singles they got andre singing "hey ya" and big boi, club rappin with sleepy brown... and even in those songs they had SOME content.

now whats in the south?
    No talent rappers, these guys rap about NOTHING but drugs, women, and cars... aka BULLSHITERS. Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Young Jeezy, Jodi Breeze, Ying Yang Twins, Lil Webbie, Lil Flip, Lil Boosie, Trina, Crime Mob (white tee), Jermaine Dupri, Lil Jon and anyone associated directly with him (lil scrappy, trillville...etc....)ETC.....(ALL people whose name start with "Lil" or "Young")

then you got a few who have talent but are scared to show it out of fear of losing sales.... Ludacris, T.I., Ball and JG, David Banner

its sad that the only rapper i have TOTAL love for from the south doesnt put out records almost at all... Scarface.

anyway... enough of my ranting.

Skillz - "The Tim Intro"....
    http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

he said everything i wanted to say about these "drug dealer" ass rappers.
    fuck em.

p.s. Timbaland on the beat...ahaha...

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1
    Fuck the underground queer bullshit..

I like to listen to "The South Ridin' 24's Sippin Drank, Fuckin Hoes, Blowin Dro" Shit.. it bumps and sounds good fuck listening to some faggot rapper thats not knowncomaplin, or talk about their homo ass life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1
    & Thats an old as Tim beat.. ive heard it many times before..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

VA REPRESENT!!!!!!!!

I hate the rap scene here in VA...But it doesnt really bother me as much as it used to...Cause there is nothing we can do to stop it...I keep making my music, they keep doing theres...so fuck it...

Battle Record
    7-1
    eh, song has its moment

Leave me alone

ludacris isn't bad at all.....hes my only favorite from south besides him and wayne and scarface

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Try being Mexican in Los Angeles and NOT being a 'pocos pero locos' type emcee, it's just as fucked up Tax. Some of it is cool to vibe to in a club, or ride, but that is the extent of it. It's gioing to take the new commers to break out the type cast and do this on their own good fortune and lables. Til, then same old same old.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

. . . . . .
    Battle Record
    27-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce
    Try being Mexican in Los Angeles and NOT being a 'pocos pero locos' type emcee, it's just as fucked up Tax. Some of it is cool to vibe to in a club, or ride, but that is the extent of it. It's gioing to take the new commers to break out the type cast and do this on their own good fortune and lables. Til, then same old same old.

word aint much we can do...but sit and wait till that barriers been broken...even if its means breakin it ourselves

> You
    Battle Record
    8-3
    I feel Tax a LOT on this one. Seriously being from Memphis, I've heard all the "crunk" type music you could name. I will admit, that I do play Three-6 Mafia in my truck just because it knocks my system hard as fuck. But, the stereo-typing is pretty weak.
    Word Perfect

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce
    ROFL i know what you mean

i know people who fall into that catagoery and hate it to death

try being me, from cali, and doing it how i do it,

people get confused and dont know how to catogorize me

one of the main reasons im moving to ny next year

The R in RB.Com
    Battle Record
    5-1
    Your moving to NY? WTF, now I cant be original anymore...

Ohh and yea, fuck NYC rappers..pink punchlining sons-a-bitches

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist
    Your moving to NY? WTF, now I cant be original anymore...

Ohh and yea, fuck NYC rappers..pink punchlining sons-a-bitches
    22nd birthday is the last one im spending in cali, after that, its ny

we can hit up clubs and you work one side of the room while i work the other

lol

altho clubs = ehhhh

still tho

i still gotta do some research and what not, but my landing spot will most likely be southside harlem i believe

Has the south ever had decent rappers outside ludacris,outkast,and Chamillionare?
    c'mon now
    the south has its own sound and wtf is up with people shitting on club music?
    jesus you DONT have to listen to it
    and its not being represented poorly
    if anything the east coast was represented horribly as nothing but crack selling,gun toating,highschool drop out emcees "smack a bitch ho" shit
    same with the west coast
    and then people run to underground saying its "Real" and other bullshit

people suck
    you dont have to listen to rap if it offends you so fucking much lately
    times have changed Rap is being marketed and played in clubs
    its not taboo to throw up a rapper in a night club or on the radio
    and people like songs they can dance to
    like c'mon imagin going to a club and hearing IT or Talib
    the Ying Yang Twins are NOT rappers like that
    they make catchy music and are good at what they do

Battle Record
    21-10
    first of all i think kris you need to get your facts rite.....now i do agree with you abouit mike jones.....paul wall.....slim thug...lil flip pretty much all swisha house is all about money and cars and hoes and its garbage but you forgot to metion the real peeps that arent all about that like Chamillionaire and the color changin click<<<<they are fuckin dope and never rap about only money and cars and shit...and now lil boosie is startin to do that becuze his brother webbie got big with that girl gimme dat song and now they startin to be gay but not long ago lil boosie was raw as fuck and never talked about that shit either....crime mob didnt do white tee(dem franshise boys did) and both of them are no good....ludachris i have never really liked him and he doin the same shit like WTF is pimpin all over the world(one of the wrost songs ive ever heard).....T.I. is dope....and david banner blah....now some other real dope ass underground south rappers are Rasaq....tumtum...fat bastard they raw as fuck but for the most part the mainstream media south artist are doin what the majority of them are talkin of money cars and hoes and its garbage
    Say wha??

^
    well..Paul Wall is pretty much trash...=/