User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: how we were raised version 1 by lyrical testament (Rizzo,*~big nash~*,and vafinest)

Battle Record
    35-27

how we were raised version 1 by lyrical testament (Rizzo,*~big nash~*,and vafinest)

rizzos verse-black
    big nash verse-white
    vafinest verse-red
    How we were raised

squeeze and bust,no hesitation,no explanation,do it for recreation,body preperation
    breakem apart shot gun seperation,another bad creation,we gottem in population
    surviving is obligation,they lying wit aligations,they ain't appreciatin,they so use to hatin
    the law we use to breakin,they jaw used 2 breakin,I did it now get mad reputation
    niggas still debating,does he flow like a god or is he hot like satan,give em a 8 like aikman
    pain an da dedication,da lies an da fabrication,get knocked,10% of the bail do ya multiplication
    go to school 4 crime cerifacation,team organization,we all patiently waiting 2 vacate this location
    pplz tru wit da racist,niggaz actin da fakest,so I stick 2 da basics,money ran so I chased it

Its just a moment..I don't know how I was raised
    no father,no mother,just a brother that kept me crazed
    erased from a topical life..I wish I would've had parents
    unlike overheated cars..I couldn't get repairments
    I lived the harsh life grew up in a jail cell,a home
    I wasn't hot and shit..I rode on everything except chrome
    having no father impacted me..let me with something extracted
    I needed dicipline..maybe even a belt with my ass..compacted
    I wish I could've led a straight life..I wished I could have a decent wife
    fucked up my whole world when I busted that goddamn knife

I had parents,but they weren't here for me
    by the time I was 13 I was blessed as a blood G
    Killed my first crip,when I was 14 yrs old
    I had went upstate to detention homes that were cold
    my brother was in prison,so was my sister too
    They didn't know I live the gang life,they didn't know what to do
    cuz I was hustlin coke and crack all night,and smokin on mad trees
    It was just a destiny,to get my dough and duck the D's
    gangs all over couldn't handle life by myself
    thats why I joined the bloods,but there were secrets we couldn't tell
    goin straight to hell,by the time I was 17
    Adult charges,manslaughter,the courts really got to me
    started goin crazy,spending time in the pen
    stay in a cold cell for 3yrs,with a bunch of grown men
    Now I'm 22,with a 4yr old daughter
    I'm gonna raise her th right way,and be a responsible father
    cuz if she really found out how her father was rasied
    she would probably go crazy and start cryin for days

be right back with my 2 links

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW
    [SOUNDCLICK]8054116[/SOUNDCLICK]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    35-27

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

...Philly® aka Teacher Token Muslim's Avatar
    Battle Record
    17-10
    Artificial Intelligence

*Soy Tu Fin*
    Battle Record
    8-1
    this was a real sentimental piece...very well written........tha first verse had a hell of alot of multis made it have good flow....juz shorten dem bars an den u be set......second verse

very well writen as well.....str8 up........i felt this verse.....wat would really make it betta if u put mo multis......makes da flow betta....but u didnt really need it flow was good..."unlike overheated cars..I couldn't get repairments"
    dat was a nice meta......liked it

3rd verse

dawg u niggaz damn u got emotional on this....which is gr8!!...emotion is a big part in a topical....da reader needz 2 capture da image u paintin da way u visualize it u feel me......well this verse was str8 up nice liked da multiz....juz make a part 2 niggaz
    in all this shit was good hommey

-|Artistic Sydnicates|-
    -|Corrupted Minds|-

-|Open Battles|-

-|n/a|-

Battle Record
    35-27
    thank for the feedback homie

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

UGK
    Battle Record
    3-3
    Word... Dope shit ya'll... Gives a real good insight to how your lives have been and how fuck'n around and fuck'n up never comes out to be good. Its shit like this we need to see more. Wish more people would realize, gun clap'n, violence and death isn't all that the ghetto has to offer. Look at Vanifest, he went through all that to have'n a kid... Now I know he doesn't want to see his daughter go through that shit. I really enjoyed this piece good work. 0ne.

Battle Record
    35-27
    thanks for the feedback homie

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    yet again another good OM by my nigga va and his boys this shit is hot good job

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    35-27
    thanks for the feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

...Philly® aka Teacher Token Muslim's Avatar
    Battle Record
    17-10
    upping 4 feed
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    12-5
    Illy Illy....im feelin this shyt...
    NCred aka Cyrious

Battle Record
    35-27
    uppin for feedback

Distinct Advantage
    MIXTAPE IS OUT NOW

Battle Record
    17-28
    This waz hott ya'll
    Fam I can really relate to this
    Keep droppin