User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: what do you think is better?

You've Earned a Custom Title! ........'s Avatar

what do you think is better?

the Korg Triton Studio 88 or the Roland Fantom-X8??
    what would you recomend me getting?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-0
    It's all perspective. Some people are gonna say Triton, some people are gonna say Roland, but I think most people would be the Roland over the Triton and I would recommend it to you too.

Battle Record
    5-3
    Roland

the sounds are better, and its more up to date than the Triton is.

Battle Record
    3-6
    true

but if u get the triton extreme u get some real nice ass quality sounds that would stomp on the roland because of its tube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    ^true but if your talking extreme prices why not just go with the motif ?
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

dj_fade_out
    I would say that the fantom would be better. It holds more notes per song, and more patterns than the triton. It also has a feature in case you don't know much about music scales or the chords in them that it will play a chord for you or let you know what the scale is by pressing the root key of the scale. If you do know how to play and it doesn't have a scale on there or a chord that you know it allows you to add it in. I think that's the best feature of that keyboard. It also has this feature that if you play somethin and you want to keep it but can't figure out how to play it again it has it where it samples what you've played automatically. So, you jus pull up the last 5 or 10 seconds you jus played and assign it to a drum pad and you press that drum pad for what you jus played. That would also allow you to play a piano piece and sample yourself then flip the sample however you want like you would wit samplin a piano piece off of a record then takin it through the mpc.

So, for those reasons I'd say the fantom.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Roland.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon