• Kid Flow

2 50.00%
  • Immortal Flow

2 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Immortal Flow vs Kid Flow

Immortal Flow vs Kid Flow

A yo watch me merk this nigga along wit any otha nigga who wants to get murked. The rulz are 10 linz 5 min after check in. You go first nigga.
    "From now on, it can never be the same as before, because the place that I'm from doesn't exist anymore."- Immortal Technique in "The Point of No Return"

Aight then lets play ruff bitch. Checkin in:

Nigga then only way you can win is unda special conditions
    All you did was put me on a mission to put yo rhymes outta comission
    If I were you I would be pissin
    Stop rappin whack rhymes eatin your slim jims
    My rap is so dope Ima have yo head spinning like fuckin rims!
    Nigga fuck wit me and get ripped, get clipped
    When it comes to the urbz mane you a resident
    Mane you more retarded than the president
    So don't try to be another one of em Eminem or Fitty's (50 Cent)
    Damn Is that yo head or is it Pam Anderson's titty?
    "From now on, it can never be the same as before, because the place that I'm from doesn't exist anymore."- Immortal Technique in "The Point of No Return"

Checkin in:

Look at this guy he think he's the illest!
    But what he really don't know that I am da rillest.
    My skin is black but me neck is red
    I spread cream cheese on yo wonderbread
    Compare Pac to me and mane Im da man
    When this battle is ova you gon be usin a bed pan
    Man don't get me started on Biggie
    If he was to face me I would split a liggy
    So get out of ma wey you queer
    You look like Michael Jackson wit a beard

^^
    oo
    O

Eat that homie.

You checkd in twice and that was shit. Check this out. Checkin in:

You think you a gangsta/ but you aint da masta. When Im through wit u your face is gonna be fuckin plastered/ bastard./ I aint trippin./ Cuz hot fire is what Im spittin!/ All you good at is clit lickin./ You wake up tommorrow morning and you find out, a homo you freakin/Now Im unleashed! Im ready to kick someones ass!/So get outta my way or you gon be in a full body cast./
    You dat ugly? Or are you wearin a mask!?!?/ Whats funnier is that yo mama is of great girth./ YOu mama is so fat she shat you at at birth./ When she jumps outta bed her weight shakes da earth./ Don't you dare say shit but Biggie and pac/ You don't know shit bout da hood till you get shot/ Yo body gon/ Sick to suckin cock/ Stop tryin to be a Notorious B.I.G/ Its makin you look like a Notorious F.A.G/ U think I'm whack/ This nigga is smokin crack/ So stand back/ You been eatin one too many big macs/ Every bitch is always da same./ Ranting on how dey work on ya like novacain./

Oh and this is to reply to your second set of rhymes:

You thought you so gangsta so that’s enough said. You spitted sum rhymes but be givin yoself so much cred. (credit)/When people out there fightin desert storm getting they’re bodies filled wit lead/DOnt act like you a stone/
    Im da rillest eva and Im on da throne./Spend one day in Compton, and you'd get more than a broken bone/Homie/dont fuck wit me Im da best/Try to stunt and I put you in cardiac arrest/You should quit rhymin cuz you a mess/ To me homie, all you are is a pest/Nigga dont think I left this rap battle/ I still gotta tell everyone about how you mama fucks dead cattle!/ I'll tell ya somethin though, tonight Ima go down wit me and my crew/ Im tellin ya everyone is gonna give ya sista a screw/Everywhere I go I bring my gat is what he said/One week later da homie's on da sidewalk fulla lead/SO dont fuck wit me or Ima put u in yo death bed!

Bitch don't fuck wit me eva.

SouthSide Mafia Private

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need Votes on:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! UptownNolia's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-8
    Ight..Both rhymes were kinda wack

Immortal- Ur rhymes were to childish..They was way to simple..U need to elaborate way more,U need to use better words,U need to get sum GOOD punches in there 2

Kid- Ur rhymes were better than his, but what messed it up for you iz that you was just talkin bout random things and makin sum words Rhyme..U gotta do betta than that..Urs was also a lil Childish,& i think that tha only way u got my vote iz because u acted like you were 10 instead of 6..But no hate, its just they was both not that great..Im tellin u like it is..

V/ Kid

Quote Originally Posted by UptownNolia
    Ight..Both rhymes were kinda wack

Immortal- Ur rhymes were to childish..They was way to simple..U need to elaborate way more,U need to use better words,U need to get sum GOOD punches in there 2

Kid- Ur rhymes were better than his, but what messed it up for you iz that you was just talkin bout random things and makin sum words Rhyme..U gotta do betta than that..Urs was also a lil Childish,& i think that tha only way u got my vote iz because u acted like you were 10 instead of 6..But no hate, its just they was both not that great..Im tellin u like it is..

V/ Kid

I know but I took it down a notch for da noob.

SouthSide Mafia Private

Need Votes on:

Oh yeah and first 3 votes win. By da way I thought I did a lil beta than you were explainin it as. Any one wanna point out why immortal blow...ahem I mean flow's rap was bad?

SouthSide Mafia Private

Need Votes on:

bigpimpin$$
    both very weak but imma go wit immortal flow now u both need to elevate

i think he came a slight harder

v/imortal flow

WEAK BATTLE

You've Earned a Custom Title! Pharoah.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-7
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239007

v/ immortal flow

betta punches annd i could read his
    Open Mics

Poetry

Last Word
    Twizteds Bodyguards

Quotes HOF

Originally Posted by Vamp.
    this is perhaps the gayest thread...ALIVE....

Aww fuck can people stop voting on how readable this shit is?!?! Its just another ufiar bvote that shouldnt count.

SouthSide Mafia Private

Need Votes on:

mad linx
    my hats off for kid flow yo raps is dope ya got my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Flow
    Aww fuck can people stop voting on how readable this shit is?!?! Its just another ufiar bvote that shouldnt count.
    I gotta say this nigga is right. Any votes that involve any1's legiblity will not count. Not like it's gon affect my win lol. I knew this site was a fag fest.

Oh nigga please! ANy one can see that you are a grade A pussy!

SouthSide Mafia Private

Need Votes on:

ApOsTaSy
    kid flow and immortal flow are the same person.........look at his IP!

ApOsTaSy
    look at the top of the page...the ips are the same