User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 95

Thread: Questions about Anal Sex? Ask Papi!

Battle Record
    37-1

Questions about Anal Sex? Ask Papi!

There are no rules, as long as it's a question related to anal sex, I will answer it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

home
    Battle Record
    61-19
    does it hurt? the guy i mean.

(new track daily)

Battle Record
    2-2
    how the fuck does the girl feel good? i mean the clit is on the other side.. or is it like the dick is knocking on the back door and the clit is leaning on it therefore feeling vibration.. ok tell me lol.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed السلام
    does it hurt? the guy i mean.
    The guy's penis?

If done right it doesn't hurt anyone actually. It's nothing but pleasure for both, but I reckon the penile gets the best of it because its so tight and shit.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Record.
    how the fuck does the girl feel good? i mean the clit is on the other side.. or is it like the dick is knocking on the back door and the clit is leaning on it therefore feeling vibration.. ok tell me lol.
    The clit is no where NEAR the anus, lmfao. It feels good for girls because anuses have a high concentration of nerve endings there.

flump
    not when you got big monster cock like me it give the girl much to many pain [/said in a heavy mexican accent]

and why do you look at your anus in the mirror[

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9
    umm...can i have it? with you? ....now?

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Know One
    not when you got big monster cock like me it give the girl much to many pain [/said in a heavy mexican accent]

and why do you look at your anus in the mirror[
    Even still, all you need to do is lube her anus up a lot, and warm it up with a finger then two fingers, then a fist, then you can put your cock in it.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by O.V.Dose
    umm...can i have it? with you? ....now?
    *Inserts Penis in your butt*

above the clouds.
    Battle Record
    4-1
    For the most parts with anal sex, Emerge is always left on the shit end of the stick.

Pun intended.
    I write with my depression, and every single dream
    That I've ever had, but sadly, that were never given wings

GRINDHOUSE

flump
    MisterHosea: your anus fell off. shits jsut not the same anymore
    Emerginsee: :-(
    MisterHosea: that shits all gapped
    Emerginsee: lol
    MisterHosea: me and girls cant stay together like merge's butt cheeks *flips the chino xl jill scoots front teeth line*

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-V
    For the most parts with anal sex, Emerge is always left on the shit end of the stick.

Pun intended.
    LMFAO

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    why doesnt the anus produces moist?

World's Realist Thug gansgta disciple's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-7
    have u ever rammer a guy anally?? dont u get sic when u pull out shit or somethin

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    ^ what the fuck yo. you sound so serious too.