User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: Funny thing about religon and the bible....proved here...

Battle Record
    7-1

Funny thing about religon and the bible....proved here...

look at the fucking sticked thread

3 people cant decide on what happend and who was what and what happend where

and you expect me to belive that the bible has survived interpretation over so many years and thru countless people?

lmao

SMZ and chris black and illus keep on aruging points...views...people..and places of incident

three people....who cant agree for shit on some things...but agree on others

in a couple what weeks?...maybe a month? that the arguement has been up

come on dont be so blinded and ignorant people

and no im not satan, i just dont like people being blinded and one sighted

and i realize saying that...it makes it seem more so...but trust me

Battle Record
    56-9
    Maybe I'm missing the humor?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1
    maybe your looking for something that isint there?

much like smz and illus

Battle Record
    12-1
    I agree. 100 people will read the same scriputre and get 100 different answers. If God's word is so obvious, there should be no room for interpretation or different veiwpoints - it should be obvious. Even Christian disagree on the bible and make different sects, withing Christianity. It's all semantics though.

Just be a good person and don't hurt anyone. Fuck the details. I refuse to think that God will send good people to hell(or nonexistence). Some people would beg to differ though. Who knows?
    Last edited by Chris Black; December 28th, 2005 at 04:08 PM
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

doesnotexist
    RXL, I give you a gold star for this.

Good job.

flump
    rxl you're evil and um um you're a little heaten face!!!!!

because in the bible *inserts some bullshit bible thing that illus'jesus and smz always refer to like any of us care what the bible says like its the untimant unbeatable point that really just contridicts a earlier point they tried to prove* SO THERE!

Battle Record
    12-1
    Lmao.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    I haven't contradicted myself yet.

Nobody has asked a question I haven't been able to answer yet.

That thread got sent to hell by the interference of others who thought they were helping... it didn't need to be combined and it didn't need to be stickied.

Ilus hasn't quoted a scripture yet. Chris doesn't really believe in God or the Bible, and I don't like to be blunt, but really has no clue what he is talking about. As his lack of knowledge about subjects which even he brings up has demonstrated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    12-1
    I believe in God. And I'v dropped many scriptures that are straight forward and you make is seem like there is a cryptic hidden message that matches your beliefs, so don't give me that.

From an afterlife before the ressurection, to the existence of hell as a place of torment, to jesus predicting that the world would end 2000 years ago, to it being predicted that the savior's name would be Immanuel(not jesus), to the bible permiting premarital sex with virgins, and if you don't get caught, you don't have to mary the chick. etc. etc. I can go on.

All of this is straight forward but you dismiss or contort it to make it seem like a puzzle that ends up fitting your beliefs.

I know what I'm talking about, but since I don't twist it to fit what you think, I must be an idiot. Sure.
    Last edited by Chris Black; December 28th, 2005 at 06:20 PM
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

doesnotexist
    Lmao @ when we argue about the bible not being true or being changed and they use the Bible to answer us

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by SMZ
    I haven't contradicted myself yet.

Nobody has asked a question I haven't been able to answer yet.

That thread got sent to hell by the interference of others who thought they were helping... it didn't need to be combined and it didn't need to be stickied.

Ilus hasn't quoted a scripture yet. Chris doesn't really believe in God or the Bible, and I don't like to be blunt, but really has no clue what he is talking about. As his lack of knowledge about subjects which even he brings up has demonstrated.
    the fact that theres arguements to begin with proves my point and deads any retort you can possibly come up with

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    Chris I was talking in particular about the first thing that came to my mind. You brought up the Apocrypha, yet had no clue who wrote what when where why or how. And were making things up as you went along.

the fact that theres arguements to begin with proves my point and deads any retort you can possibly come up with
    So anything that is not agreed upon by everybody, or even say a majority, is false?

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    12-1
    Okay. My argument was that noone knew who did or didn't write them, nor half the accepted 27 books, but to dismiss them without looking into it and reading them would be foolish. They all were written around the same time and accepted by early Christians. The origin and writers off those books along with half of the New Testimate could be debated, and is debated everyday, in any college you go to. All the Christians don't even agree on all the writers and dates.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by SMZ
    Chris I was talking in particular about the first thing that came to my mind. You brought up the Apocrypha, yet had no clue who wrote what when where why or how. And were making things up as you went along.

So anything that is not agreed upon by everybody, or even say a majority, is false?
    let me ask you this back

you place your whole faith and life on a scripture/scriptures thats arent even proving to be true and most likely...and MORE likely to be written by a bunch of people including there own influence in the writtens with no reference to a divine spirit or god over the course of several hundred years?

*starts using catcher in the rye to start a religon*

again....the fact that you THREE.......NOT ONE MILLION...OR TWO BILLION..

but three guys...cant agree on a couple statements...two of which are bible huggers to the fullest should prove a point to you

3 guys....1 little bitty month = whole shit load of arguements

multiply that

well say 500 people...over bout 200 years....= hmmmmmm

^and thats not even scratching the surface!...were not taking into account "evil" people wanting to fuck with it....or corrupt priests or the fact that the vatican has been housing child molesters.....

get it?...or you still wanna argue the bible holds its validity to this day and no ones fucked with it and needs to stay the basis of devote faith and religon?

Battle Record
    7-1
    i feel like satan for some reason =\