I understand suicide but I do believe it is a sin. I know at times it seems so unbearable you just want to get to a better place but it will be worse. Don’t give up cause “after your darkest day” comes the light. If you can’t do it for that think of how selfish it really is to put that burden on your family and friends cause it will feel like their fault to them. Be better then that, be stronger then that and thirdly - murdering yourself is kinda sick too. Like socio sick and you won’t get the response your looking for. I was victim of shooting twice... I look at both incidents where I lived as a teen and the guy behind me died... all I did since and the fun I had. Then I think to October 2014 and the most excruciating painful days since... and the one perfect day I did have since and like - it was worth all the hell the 1000 days of hell vs 1 day of perfect and like IT IS an even. The odds weigh that heavy on good vs bad so like - just keep wishing for everything you do want and god and his angels will get to you eventually - patience ��