Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: oh shit. that jewish reggae guy

flump

oh shit. that jewish reggae guy

Last edited by flump; January 22nd, 2012 at 02:17 PM

Battle Record
    30-12
    Yeah I thought this was just a gimmick, in some ways I guess it is, but then again thats his life as a hisidic jew n he happens to rap n make reggae. He's pretty good, I bet he puts on a good live show. His lyrics arent godly though, but hes got cool flow and a good sound, something new at least. Definately worth a look if you havent already, but not everyones gonna love it.
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MondoThugs

Battle Record
    9-5
    hassidic jew reggaeton man is funny as hell. He actually has flow in a strange way, but I can't take him seriously....he's got the jew-locks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<br>
    one.<br>

Originally Posted by Ha Style
    Then at night, I had a dream where she was King Kong and she climbed the school with me screaming in her hand.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I'll be pissing him off with my chronic blowing this weekend at the Bab Marley festival. he hates that shit... lol

Fuckers on the Sunday line up, last time I seen dude back stage he was pissed off by all the blatant weed smoke.. Should be funny to watch him catch contact high this weekend... Yeha, I liek a few songs off his album, most is too preachy even for me though...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Battle Record
    9-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce
    I'll be pissing him off with my chronic blowing this weekend at the Bab Marley festival. he hates that shit... lol

Fuckers on the Sunday line up, last time I seen dude back stage he was pissed off by all the blatant weed smoke.. Should be funny to watch him catch contact high this weekend... Yeha, I liek a few songs off his album, most is too preachy even for me though...
    I didn't know he was anti-weed, but I guess it's to be expected.

He is real preachy....can't be surprised though, when you're dealing w/ a hassidic jew rapper.

<br>
    one.<br>

Then at night, I had a dream where she was King Kong and she climbed the school with me screaming in her hand.

doesnotexist
    he's not a rapper

Lexxmc
    I Cannot In Any Way Feel This Dude It Goes Against My Reggae Principal He A Gimmick Just Like Snow People Said The Same Thing About Him Too Bib Marley Must Be Turning In His Grave Right Now........that Just Goes To Show A Snowflake In A Bowl Of Chocolate Pudding Can Make For A Good Peice Of Change......a Reggae Artist That Anti-ganjna?...go Figure Lol

Battle Record
    9-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    he's not a rapper
    what would you prefer...."reggaeton performer"?

<br>
    one.<br>

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by 1up
    what would you prefer...."reggaeton performer"?

wtf?

i guess bob marley is a rapper now

Lexxmc
    wtf?

NO BUT BOB I THINK BOB WOULD BE DISGUSTED WITH THIS DUDE WHO IS AMERICAN TO THE CORE PERFORMING REGGAE NOONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BOB MARLEY RAPPING PLEASE DONT SHIT ON BOB LIKE THAT THANX

Battle Record
    9-5
    wtf?

reggae and reggaeton are different...reggaeton is more of a hybrid, reggae and hip hop. I know that reggaeton initially was just supposed to be latino reggae, but it's got a hip hop influence now.

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig difference.

Bob Marley Sang....this guy has a flow.

<br>
    one.<br>

Battle Record
    30-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexxmc
    NO BUT BOB I THINK BOB WOULD BE DISGUSTED WITH THIS DUDE WHO IS AMERICAN TO THE CORE PERFORMING REGGAE NOONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BOB MARLEY RAPPING PLEASE DONT SHIT ON BOB LIKE THAT THANX
    Don't put words in a legends mouth, you dont know how Bob Marley would feel about any damn thing.. Like when people speculate about how Pac or Big would be down with Em or Dre or Vice Versa, they're all dead and we'll never know. Just let them rip, quit trying to act like your such a huge fan your in-touch with the spirit world.
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

MondoThugs

Lexxmc
    Quote Originally Posted by Industry
    Don't put words in a legends mouth, you dont know how Bob Marley would feel about any damn thing.. Like when people speculate about how Pac or Big would be down with Em or Dre or Vice Versa, they're all dead and we'll never know. Just let them rip, quit trying to act like your such a huge fan your in-touch with the spirit world.
    I have my opinon u have urs thats what i feel i get pissed when someone tries to involve himself in an artform he has no buisness in i am a huge bob marley fan you jerk why do you think i feel this way i have been listening to bob marley way before these jerks decided to fuck his songs up with duets i feel that if you didnt grow up in a reggae community or household you shouldnt touch it i wouldnt do rock music cause my understanding of it is small im sure he wasnt raised on it being hasidic it was something he decided to give a try just like that snow cat i grew up with reggae in my household as well as other types of music and i dont see none of the characteristics of a true reggae artist in this dude so before u tell me who i am a fan of think first

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    yeah i download his album it real tight it kinda of spirtual but in a hip hop regae way

Have you kept MLK DREAM alive lately?

Quote Originally Posted by 1up
    reggae and reggaeton are different...reggaeton is more of a hybrid, reggae and hip hop. I know that reggaeton initially was just supposed to be latino reggae, but it's got a hip hop influence now.

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig difference.

Bob Marley Sang....this guy has a flow.
    what an idiot.