User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 162

Thread: Fashion Senses

Battle Record
    30-12

Fashion Senses

My styles outdated, I been grew out of velour jumpsuits and all that phat farm ish..So I need to cop some new clothes but need some assistance or atleast a point in the right direction. I dont like real flashy,prep, pink, or overly thuggish clothes.. So whats some hot brands out right now I should look at.

I may order some threads online or actually go shopping.. which I fucking hate to do. But yeah, what are the trendy kids wearin out there?
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MondoThugs

Battle Record
    22-7
    How bout you just wear what you like... Fuck the fashions that everybody else is into. I like polos, button ups, jerseys, fleeces, sweaters all that. Just wear w/e you think looks nice on you.
    Artificial Intelligence

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    lol @ asking on a board what to wear

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    LRG shirts.
    Polos; Lacoste, Ralph lauren.
    Ecko shirts. They got some dope ones, you just gotta know where to look.
    DKNY makes good jeans.
    If you're into Hip Hop, then you can try Upper Playground and Exact Science shirts.
    Sean John jeans are probably my favorite.
    For sweaters: Ecko sweaters are fuckin' crazy dope. Adidas makes some comfterable sweaters that look good but are simple. Zippers are a plus.
    New balance shoes, Classic adidas, retro jordans, Puma Romas, some Air Max Nikes.

Stay away from...

Tall tees.
    Overly large fitted caps.
    Nasty ass timberlands.
    Lot 29 shirts, those things are wack as fuck.
    Wack ass jerseys that everyone else wears.
    AF1's. There are some dope ones, but people fuck that shit up by doing shit like getting old ass black AF1's and putting funky looking red laces on them.
    Pink.

Some people can make some clothes look dope, others just fuck it up no matter what brand. Brand isn't that important but I just prefer some clothes over others.
    murder murder

Twitch...
    Quote Originally Posted by .Ángel Morboso.
    LRG shirts.
    DKNY makes good jeans.
    If you're into Hip Hop, then you can try Upper Playground and Exact Science shirts.
    For sweaters: Ecko sweaters are fuckin' crazy dope. Adidas makes some comfterable sweaters that look good but are simple. Zippers are a plus.
    New balance shoes, Classic adidas, retro jordans, Puma Romas, some Air Max Nikes.

Stay away from...

Tall tees.
    Overly large fitted caps.
    Nasty ass timberlands.
    Lot 29 shirts, those things are wack as fuck.
    Wack ass jerseys that everyone else wears.
    AF1's. There are some dope ones, but people fuck that shit up by doing shit like getting old ass black AF1's and putting funky looking red laces on them.
    Pink.

Some people can make some clothes look dope, others just fuck it up no matter what brand. Brand isn't that important but I just prefer some clothes over others.

i prefer the how you wear it style... over the fat farm/ other new stuff that just dosen't fit the character wearing it...

P.S. when your talking about fashion... try not to make it look too gay errr gray now.

est` in the 1980`s
    Ontario, pulling niggas all over the world and whatnot.
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat ass nigga
    How bout you just wear what you like... Fuck the fashions that everybody else is into. I like polos, button ups, jerseys, fleeces, sweaters all that. Just wear w/e you think looks nice on you.

True say. And it probably isn't a great idea to ask a message board of 15 year olds who sleep in shady lmtd. PJ's if you don't like thuggish clothes.
    THE FAKEST BITCH ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET EARTH.

TOOTLES`

Twitch...
    Quote Originally Posted by ___1988
    True say. And it probably isn't a great idea to ask a message board of 15 year olds who sleep in shady lmtd. PJ's if you don't like thuggish clothes.
    i dont like thugish clothes...

i think its an american thing... cause in shitty countrys... they are just actually gehtto... and in canada???

we all are...

sooo i conclude... if its comfy... and fits... wear it around the house... if it looks funny wear it drinking... if it looks nice.... wear it out to diner.... and if i get liad... it must be nice..... lol...

fucka fashion.

Battle Record
    2-0
    It's just a stereo type. Just because your black your expected to dress like a 'thug'.

I personally stay away from overly sized clothes, i just think it looks stupid to wear a shirt thats 4 times your size. I rock button up shirts, polo's, the occasional fitted, jackets, jeans that are comfortable, timbs, and earings.

That's it.

I don't rock 'bling', i don't wear 539085309 shiny chains, a grill or any of that. I'm clean cut. I wear things that are nice, affordable and comfortable.
    Last edited by I Am..; March 7th, 2006 at 10:55 AM
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

i wear shirts slightly larger than what fits.

it looks better on me than them gay ass faggot motherfucking asian looks with the really short sleeves.

Battle Record
    3-1
    MFG and Timberland son
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin's. Gay.
    i wear shirts slightly larger than what fits.

it looks better on me than them gay ass faggot motherfucking asian looks with the really short sleeves.
    Shiiiit Marv, your practically black. You've been among us long enough to be considered one.
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

lmfaooooOOo :hung:

Battle Record
    3-1
    groupiue ass nigga
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by .Ángel Morboso.
    LRG shirts.
    DKNY makes good jeans.
    chicks are lovin those designer jeans too... i got a couple pair of expensive jeans, one pair of sevens, rock and republics, and a few others

they are kinda expensive but chicks notice that shit and they like it

Originally Posted by Blind Mist
    Blind Mist: ifi send u 200 bucks would you send me naked pics?
    Blind Mist: link me your paypal