User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 125

Thread: Fathers...

est` in the 1980`s
    Ontario, pulling niggas all over the world and whatnot.
    Battle Record
    1-0

Fathers...

[Fathers seem to be the missing element in a lot of people lives

so uhm... talk about em here

is he around?

is he a good dad?

is he m.i.a?

do you feel bad that he isn't in your life?

etc...

Personally, I don't really like my dad... Not just since they got divorced.. since like a good minute.... He and I argue alot, he says shit to put me down. I do likewise. It's mental anguish. And uhm. He's basically around when it's convenient for him to be around. My mom yells at me and shit too. But I can't blame her. She's a single mother with an unappreciative and ungreatful ass daughter sometimes. She yells because she can't vent. She has to be 2 roles, the mother and the father. Anyways, speak on yours.]
    THE FAKEST BITCH ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET EARTH.

TOOTLES`

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    i hate mine. not cause of recent hapenings lol but like he's a wannabe know it all and i hate it, cause he always tells me if there's one thing he hates it's liars, and he lies and blags about bullshit all the time. i never talk to my dad properly like about sports and shit or personal shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fo'real
    Battle Record
    5-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv
    i hate mine. not cause of recent hapenings lol but like he's a wannabe know it all and i hate it, cause he always tells me if there's one thing he hates it's liars, and he lies and blags about bullshit all the time. i never talk to my dad properly like about sports and shit or personal shit
    ^ Word Exactly The Same As My Pops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-8
    I had neva heard from my father until about a year and a half ago. he was off to the was in iraq and decided to giv me a call tellin me how much he lov me and how he wants to meet me. Then he died...
    Fuck is everybody so madd at the south for?
    Learn how to switch ya style up, and go southpaw
    You aint mean to say it? What you open ya mouth for?
    Betta reason for me to just...OPEN YA SCALP MORE!

est` in the 1980`s
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ConArtest
    I had neva heard from my father until about a year and a half ago. he was off to the was in iraq and decided to giv me a call tellin me how much he lov me and how he wants to meet me. Then he died...
    ... Sorry to hear that... But I mean. At least you guys finished off with a positive vibe instead of being full of hate and indifference towards each other.

TOOTLES`

Battle Record
    7-0
    hmm well its not only fathers for me it my whole family!
    put yea.. my parents got divorced.. like mad years ago.. but even wen he was around.. he was into he's own shiit & he didnt give a fuck.. he not around for me or my family.. & yeah my moms been single since hes gone.. but i dont get on with her..
    we've had major disagreements/arguments/fights.. & what not.. but yea now we keep outta each others way.. everytime i get asked something about my life, my family.. & wen i'm speakin i dunno why.. people be like "da fuck!"
    my lifes not been easy..
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''

Battle Record
    30-12
    My papas a rollin stone. We have communication problems but a mutual respect is recognized
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

MondoThugs

you wish you could be me hoochi_magnet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    my dads dead he died suddenly i was there when it happend i was 12 fucked me up for life still ain properly over it today but ye i know my mum cant read this lol but she deserves the most respect and love bringing 4 of us up for so long so ye

guess who's back muwahahahaha

Battle Record
    0-1
    my dad is a fuckin douche..

Originally Posted by Blind Mist
    Blind Mist: ifi send u 200 bucks would you send me naked pics?
    Blind Mist: link me your paypal

Battle Record
    8-8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany.
    ... Sorry to hear that... But I mean. At least you guys finished off with a positive vibe instead of being full of hate and indifference towards each other.
    thanks for da sympathy but im actually glad it happened. I met my two brothas that are da coolest doods i eva met. i would of neva known about if it didnt

Battle Record
    11-3
    my dad's ok. he's just not good at being a father. his idea of being a father is seeing me twice a year, buying me clothes, and giving me a hundred dollars. but i need emotinal love, not gifts nahmean?

est` in the 1980`s
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill-Mental
    my dad is a fuckin douche..

I can relate lol

my dad's ok. he's just not good at being a father. his idea of being a father is seeing me twice a year, buying me clothes, and giving me a hundred dollars. but i need emotinal love, not gifts nahmean?
    Right. This is also my dad's perception of what a good father is when we aren't arguing. I fucking hate it. You cannot win me over by buying me shit.

TOOTLES`

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by YungVik

sounds like something one of the wayan's brothers would put in one of thier movies

Originally Posted by Blind Mist
    Blind Mist: ifi send u 200 bucks would you send me naked pics?
    Blind Mist: link me your paypal

Battle Record
    8-8
    Quote Originally Posted by hoochi_magnet
    my dads dead he died suddenly i was there when it happend i was 12 fucked me up for life still ain properly over it today but ye i know my mum cant read this lol but she deserves the most respect and love bringing 4 of us up for so long so ye
    No offense but i really dont understand how things like death can affect someone so much at such a young age. When i was 9 my grandmother died and i neva saw it to be a tragedy even though i was very close to her. So it didnt tramatize me.

Battle Record
    11-3
    but it's the truth. i want him to say he loves me, even if it's only once.