You've Earned a Custom Title! A.O.D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3
    Glory
    A foundation of hatred, cemented by unfermented broken emotions
    Reparation seems impossible; there’re no more words to be spoken
    What was once a relationship held by our parents no longer exist
    Left as a memory is the few good moments of when we were kids
    * This was my favorite part in your peice. It summed up your peice with really good emotions.

Overall your peice was intresting, the topic wasn't too original but most def you seemed to have made it your own. Your begining tied well into the body and then to the ending, the flow of this was wonderful and imagery was good. Nice work.

Tim.
    The next artist to take, inspired by the designs that I made
    The lines that I’ve shaped, Tell what kind of mind that it takes
    To Say I vandalize when I draw, our creations a social outrage
    Creating social outbreaks, Take me away, My artistry will still stay
    * This was my favorite part out of your peice. I mean...okes, your whole peice had a really good use of imagery and emotion. But this part really stood out to me.

Overall this is the first peice I have actually had the chance to read of yours. I really like the way you used this topic, it was unique because I have never seen someone tell the story like you did before. The expressive words your used added a sense of being there, imagery was awsome. The ending really tied the whole peice together nicely. This was a really good read.

Much respect to you both but when it comes to creativity, imagery, and emotion I believe that Tim took this one. Again, nice work to both people.
    I'm not back...I'm simply bored out of my mind.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-0
    Tim, I just felt like I had to comment on this because I never seen it. But damn son, the imagry of the conversation to the story of graffiti really is a great way to tie these together with the topic at hand. With every line it drew out to the inevtiable conclusion. Nice drop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins
    thanks man

AODs vote should count also

uppin 2

Battle Record
    104-7
    uppin 3 leave links

You are the selfish one! CrosT Over's Avatar
    Battle Record
    46-10
    Glory- Good Emotion Throughout This Whole Piece I Was Feelin The Depth Of Your Pain, At Least That Is What I Pulled From It, I Also Enjoyed The Sense Of Hatred Towards Others As I Think It Showed The Reader What These Action's Affects Are. Some Good Internal Rhymes As Well As Form, The Thing That Kept Me At Bay Was I Felt It Was A Little Stale, As In It Was Predictable.

Tim- Wow...i Think I Might Have Been Persuaded To Like Your Piece A Little More Since You Twisted The Brother Topik In With A Topik That Touches My Heart( Graf). I Love The Imagery You Use Throughout This Piece It Adds So Much Emotion To The Totality Of It All, Also Use Of Multis And Internals.
    I Loved The Krylon Line At The End Nice Touch..

Overall I Think This Was Very Close Tim's Imagination And Depth Against The Emotion Of Glory

V/ Tim
    I EMBRACED THE DARK SIDE WHEN YOU STOLE MY SON

Banned
    Battle Record
    69-7
    Uppin this for Tim

Battle Record
    104-7
    uppin 5

leave links

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW
    this was a pretty goon battle tim i felt that your peice was deep and came with nice imagery and wording metas and everything i really liked this peice, and the way you set it out was pretty cool you won on structure, overall this was a good read man keep it up

Glory this was some prety good shit aswell i felt your drop had nice metas and your flow was bang on, you couls have worked on your structue but overall that was also a dope read keep it up aswell

Overall ima have to give this to tim jus for a stronger verse.

V.Tim
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4
    aight here's the breakdown

Glory- Your verse was good, you took a simple approach to the topic though that really displayed a lack of thinking outside of the box. though the topic you chose did allow you to express your emotions deeper and i think you capitalized on that quite nicely, but personally, i think you could have pushed it that extra mile in that category.. Your multis were very nice, and your rhymes were difficult and complex, just what I like to see... The one element of your piece that I simply LOVED was your amazing flow and structure.. it remained consistent and was literally flawless in my eyes. good work

Tim- I have read this piece in an OM before and you already know i simply love it.. The extra element you put on the storyline of your topic.. it showed your imaginative mind and how you can be given a small idea and turn it into something amazing. I admire how much effort you had put into this because i know and understand how hard it is to do a piece with two characters... you did a very nice job on that... Your flow was not as strong as Glory's and neither was the structure but it was still well developped.. Your multis and rhymes were amazing in this piece, probably your strongest element... good work i really enjoyed this piece, prolly because I am bit of a bomber myself

v/Tim for Creativity and Imaginative topic elements.
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew