Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 72

Thread: African Americans

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

African Americans

This is wrong.

Asian American, Latin American, etc are terms for foreign people or more specifically, Asian, Latin, etc people living in America.

Most black people in America are mixed with whites. They are not African African. We should reserve African American term for people who are really African.

Most black people don't know shit about Africa.

We should call them Caublackasians, since they have been tainted by white genes.

Please start calliing black people by that name or if you are one refer yourself to one. Thanks for participating in the cause.

фφ▼Çômplε¤*Thεorïε§▼ φф COMPLEX*DREAM's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-2
    couldn't you same the same about asians and latins, and white I mean thy've been diluted by another race

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    How about you let them decide what they want to be called.

murder murder

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by COMPLEX*DREAM
    couldn't you same the same about asians and latins, and white I mean thy've been diluted by another race
    Most Asians are pure, or atleast mixed with other Asians... When we see mixed Asian we don't really call them Asians.. Except for Flips, but that's because we feel sorry for them.

Anyway, I believe Latinos are people of Native American and Spaniard bloodline... They got their only name...

And white people, also, they are mostly mixed with other whites... When they are mixed with other races, they're not really called Caucasians anymore.

Battle Record
    7-1
    everyone knows this lol....african niggas hate american black people and A LOT of niggas that been there from the states hate the shit outta native africans...

just the way it is....i dont consider "white people" more american then anybody...they came from somewhere else...but you dont see "german-american" on job applications..caucasian...wtf is that?....that word should be reserved for the medical field to define a man with a very small penis...

фφ▼Çômplε¤*Thεorïε§▼ φф COMPLEX*DREAM's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Style
    Most Asians are pure, or atleast mixed with other Asians... When we see mixed Asian we don't really call them Asians.. Except for Flips, but that's because we feel sorry for them.

Anyway, I believe Latinos are people of Native American and Spaniard bloodline... They got their only name...

And white people, also, they are mostly mixed with other whites... When they are mixed with other races, they're not really called Caucasians anymore.
    so you think only blacks should change what they're called because they've been diluted and because the generation is no longer actually from africa right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    if u from poland and move to usa

ur a polamerican?

- Artificial Intelligence

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by RXL-BUX
    everyone knows this lol....african niggas hate american black people and A LOT of niggas that been there from the states hate the shit outta native africans...

just the way it is....i dont consider "white people" more american then anybody...they came from somewhere else...but you dont see "german-american" on job applications..caucasian...wtf is that?....that word should be reserved for the medical field to define a man with a very small penis...
    Word. My African friends are like, "We hate black people."

Foreign white people don't come to this country and go, "I'm American." They either say they're Brit, Polish, German, etc... But they're still Caucasian. Which is different from Blacks(African + Caucasian) and Africans.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by COMPLEX*DREAM
    so you think only blacks should change what they're called because they've been diluted and because the generation is no longer actually from africa right
    It has nothing to do with generations and nations...

Mixed Asians wouldn't be called Asians. Latin Americans(or Spanish, I don't know) mixed with other racial bloods would call themselves whatever. They would be mixed. They would say, "Oh, I'm half this, half that, etc"

They can still represent a culture, but racially, they're not one. So you're misunderstanding me when you say I only think blacks should change.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Its really not that big of a deal

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Style
    Word. My African friends are like, "We hate black people."

Foreign white people don't come to this country and go, "I'm American." They either say they're Brit, Polish, German, etc... But they're still Caucasian. Which is different from Blacks(African + Caucasian) and Africans.
    if your "white" you MOST LIKELY have roots in germany, russia, france and such with and so forth...

it is possible to be black and not even have roots in africa...if you dont consider the whole "cradle of civilization being in africa" thing...

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by OG Pancake
    not really but its just something to talk about

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by OG Pancake
    Nothing on this site is a big deal. There are kids who genuinely get angry over text battles.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    if your "white" you MOST LIKELY have roots in germany, russia, france and such with and so forth...

it is possible to be black and not even have roots in africa...if you dont consider the whole "cradle of civilization being in africa" thing...

or south africa :>

- Artificial Intelligence

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Right. I don't consider German, Russia, France, etc races. They're just white. So no matter what country they came from they're just Caucasian.

If someone is black but don't have roots in Africa, that poses another dilemma... We should call them really really tanned people.

There are white people in Africa, but they shoulnd't be called African either. The should be called Caucasian Africans... or Albino.