Born killer on the loose cuttin off heads like a wild goose.Fastest track rap like Papoose.Get over the game cause u going know were.When i rap to these tricks they all get scared.Rap so hard they shit there underwear.I take my time with this shit to make it right.Thats why all of my songs and ryhmes is so tight.Im the greatest cause u know u cant burry me.Guns are for killers but u aint a killer B.If u really wnt to see one then come to see me.With a gun or a knife cause i'll cut u like cheese.Slice and dice you so good they be saying more please.This the illess shit the killer shit the spiller shit that'll fill your shit.Comein so fast that u'll get hit.This still the game,you got no fame, they no my name, and they aint ashamed.Cause im the hottest on the block sponcered by rebok.Thats hot for u they shot at you they got at u now u is threw.Cold as ice and that aint nice what they bout to write aint nothin that nice its ight.No it aint ight.Its the shityest i ever heard and that was wit all there might.HaHa u know what ima bout they shout u shout they pout u dout that that aint real.Homie be real and maybe step up yo game.Your rap style and your ways are lame.Im in the #1 spot thats on the top.I own the game and its called Hip Hop.