blind spit
    no feeding
    no recycling
    no D/R votes
    no crew vote
    no unexplained votes
    no bitching
    no swaying
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4
    iight ma nigga this ma check in...whens the due time?
    Open Mic'z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---------------------------------------------------

Battle'z

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    about 24 hours kid. and its 400 to Vote
    check

Battle Record
    0-4
    iight str8 this ma check in..........................
    Open Mic'z

Battle'z

Battle Record
    0-4
    lets get it clear im da knot on da rope of ur rap career
    u have no lyrical coordination nigga, u cant even steer
    when it comes to touching ma talent nigga u cant get near
    and i'll merk and kill ya ass like a highway kills a dear
    i bet u have a beer belly, child support afta ya ass so u play on da pc livin in fear
    i bet dude is a fat kat eating a box of teddy grahams sweating in his heat wit a top hat
    get off the computer go get a job, stop thinking ur dope cuz ur merk lil nigga'z, u aint god
    god a was a holy man, and ur da reason why he created the phase holy shit
    and i kno u play baseballs cuz when "balls" come out at u, ur mouth is the mit
    ur lyrics and ur lil flow is a like gun, there a bullet in da chamber but u got a empty clip
    Open Mic'z

Battle'z

Battle Record
    0-4
    i bet u have a beer belly, child support afta ya ass so u play on da pc livin in fear
    i bet dude is a fat kat eating a box of teddy grahams sweating in his heat wit a top hat
    get off the computer go get a job, stop thinking ur dope cuz ur merk lil nigga'z, u aint god
    ur lyrics and ur lil flow is a like gun, there a bullet in da chamber but u got a empty clip

^mybad i had to re-post it, i repeated a line mybad........
    Open Mic'z

Battle'z

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Its cost hard work n take intelligence redzs...
    ... look at the vocab of course ur impressed wit my style – its akademik
    n the last words in that sentence^ lets u know its something u can’t afford for awhile
    forcing your flow talking G’d up when I know u’ll never say it to my face
    Yeah homie we all know u got guts ....and its jiggling around ya fucking waist
    you better stay in ya fucking place dumb fuck I stay on my toes
    I’ll bash ya face in if u get the wrong I– wait like u ever have one of those
    I gave u 24 hours to make Cents of your concepts , I knew that I would be fine
    Cause if I was down to my last I’d rob ya user name of its fucking dollar sign
    with no gun just a pole so don’t trip when I say I’ll treat u like I bitch
    Just stating how easy it’ll be to Split ya fucking lips

SCYSTO’s Bitch!!

ф»¤Tier One Crew¤«ф Summit Ave.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-5
    Decent battle. Ceaser had good concept's an wordplay. Punches definatley hit unwillingly. Solida was blah, some lines were decency almost. My vote goes to Ceaser, i liked the structure to, very easy to read.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...9&page=1&pp=15

I've Created A Monster
    -Eminem

Weapon X.
    Battle Record
    14-23
    nah-self glory
    n the last words in that sentence^ lets u know its something u can’t afford for awhile
    semi-okay
    ok
    ha k
    ha good
    meh k finisher...pretty common

vs.

meh
    no
    fucks no
    WTF NO to those last four

V/C.Augustus...Easy...if u go against sumone like this please realize u have to drop ACCEPTABLE and not PIG shit or sumthing an emcee culd wipe their ass with...come on now...wtf...
    *The Original.*

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    up..

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lets get this closed. up#2

Battle Record
    3-5
    ight but self glory
    meh
    lol nice
    haha good
    dope owned
    meh ight finisher coulda been better
    8/10

vs.

ight
    naw whack
    no
    and all this jus confused the fuck outta me

Originally Posted by GrimReapa
    well i can beat my dick from the back while suckin my nuts... :hung:

Battle Record
    3-5
    i cant vote but it would b C.Augustus for better verse and all around dopeness

Originally Posted by GrimReapa
    well i can beat my dick from the back while suckin my nuts... :hung:

You are the selfish one! CrosT Over's Avatar
    Battle Record
    46-10
    i am gonna have to go with ceaser on this one, he came with some ill lines that i felt could have been worded a tad different but none the less they were effective.

"you better stay in ya fucking place dumb fuck I stay on my toes
    I’ll bash ya face in if u get the wrong I– wait like u ever have one of those"

not sure many people will get this one but i love the chance a writer takes on a line like this hoping the reader has enough intelligence to pull out a meaning.
    soulja i think you were alittle out of your league on this one you had a decent structure but i disagreed with your concept of betting on things it didn't make a strong enough impact, and towards the end it seemed to bland, however i see potential and room for improvment keep rockin

v/ CA
    I EMBRACED THE DARK SIDE WHEN YOU STOLE MY SON

You are the selfish one! CrosT Over's Avatar
    Battle Record
    46-10
    I EMBRACED THE DARK SIDE WHEN YOU STOLE MY SON