Showing results 1 to 15 of 3006

Thread: Final Draft

Battle Record
    24-7

Final Draft

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...ldraftcopy.jpg

Roster is Closed Numbnuts
    Final Draft

I don't really know why I made this crew. But since I went through with posting the thread I won't give up. This is it, only accepting known, respected, or LLL or SS heads. If you do gfx then that's fine. I just don't want any whack heads in here. I'll probly be invitin heads also. If you want in then get at me or Witness for now. Or come here and drop links. We'll take a look and give you a yes or no.We'll be crew battling alot here so be ready to get in one. Don't ever beef with another crew member. If you want to beef with another crew then fine. Just make sure you can back up your words because you will be put into a crew battle. Just let this be known, this is the crew to be in.

Roster
    Lord of Pens
    Dyl
    ...?...
    Malice
    Comrad
    Twixn...
    Pakaveli
    SoLiDuZ
    The Witness
    Vlad_Tempus
    Gho$tWrighter
    LyricalyInclined
    ITawAPuddyKat
    Angel of Dopenes

Bios
    Lord of Pens:This guy has been through alot on RB. Started off in around the summer of 05. He came in not being afraid of anybody. Thinking he was superior. He quickly learned that it was a whole different story here. His first record on his first account was 8-7. At the end of that account he was pretty respected because he was heard of but he didn't beat too many serious heads. After that he started a new account in which he switched to topical. He was found superior to the minor heads and could compete with the more known topical heads. He didn't battle alot. He was 5-0 on that account. Then he switched back to text trying to elevate a bit, and pushed topical to the side. He battled alot more and went 13-1 on his third account but still not competing with any ill heads in text. Now, he is on his Lord of Pens account. Which he says is his final. This guy has seriously elevated alot. He started off and was noticed for his potential but needed alot of work. Now he is more known. One of the better text competitors on RB. He doesn't really know if he's going to go back to topical or not. And he is also not cocky. He knows that he has talent but he also knows that there are alot of people here that can beat him. He's hoping to make it into the LLL soon. Depending on what time your reading this he may be in LLL by now. So watch out for him. He's not anybody to come at without checking your skill.

The Witness:This guy is a former text head turned topical. He has seriously made himself noticed in that compartment. Steadily dropping beautiful pieces, some of them making the Open Mic Hall of Fame. He is a competitor in the SS and has truly accomplished alot. Don't get him wrong at all. He still can do text. He just chooses not to. But you better believe that this guy is a great writer. He is going into Sacred Scriptures this season also. He is hoping to show more of his superiority by winning this season. But the competition is definitely tough there. He has beat many ill topical heads already though. But everybody knows him as a competitor and nobody to be taken lightly. He always comes with great structure and style, with vast vocabulary as well as great rhyme scheme. Sometimes his imagery just pulls you into his piece and grips your eyes to read further on. Believe that this guy is seriously nobody to be taken as someone to just run over. He will write a piece and seriously kill you if you don't come prepared. He hopes to go even further than he is now and improve even more with topicals.

Twixn...:This guy right here is a topical head who competes in the 1-2 punch and does text at times. For text, it's not his main thing, but that doesn't stop him from coming with fresh new and Dope concepts. But when it comes to his topicals it's something different. This guy steadily and consistantly drops Dopeness when it comes to topicals. A competitor in the SS League as well. He has a different style than others but seriously shows himself as one of the superior heads when it comes to topicals. He's beaten many of those that are seriously known and have shown themselves to be Dope. He'll be hoping to win this season in the Sacred Scriptures league. His pieces are at most times very intruiging, pushing you to read on. Using great vocabulary and rhyme scheme, he demolishes opponents who aren;t on his level. He is definitely nobody to truly fuck with. Everybody knows not to take him lightly and always comes at their personal bes t against him. Basically, Twix is a great competitor and nobody to fuck with.

Comrad:This guy is a great text head. Competing in the LLL he hopes to improve alot. He's always coming up with fresh and harsh concepts. Pretty consistant at that. He has been respected for a while. Showing his superiority in Front Lines he made it into LLL for some greater competition. This guy will seriously key you up without a second thought and hit you hard. Definitely one of the better known text heads on RB. He is still trying to improve(as all of use are) but he has elevated immensely and is doing big things as of now. He is hoping to keep competing in the LLL and perfect his skills in order to win a season some day. The competition is tough there but he has beat well known heads himself. He is a competitor that nobody really takes as a joke. He is known to come Dope at times and demolish his opponent. Seriously, this guy is nothing to be fucked with. He will murk you if your not on his level. If your on his level, he'll definitely give you a match. If you feel as though you are above him...think again.

...?...:This guy is a very well known Text head. Especially in the FL. He really demolishes his opponents there showing no mercy. He went to the Semi-Finals in the FL tournament Known As Dope. This guy is going to in LLL or is in LLL depending on what time your reading this. His text skills are very good and he is also very consistant coming with good and fresh concepts everytime he drops. He won't hesitate to key up 40 lines in a battle for anything. That's just how he is. This guy is definitely nothing to be taken lightly. He has beaten people that you probably fear. He hopes to perfect his skills in LLL when he gets there. And also, hopes that one season he will win. But believe me, he certainly isn't anybody to just go up against. Come prepared and come correct, or he will seriously whore you. Other RB heads already know not to underestimate him. So don't make the mistake.

Pakaveli:What can I say other than Dope topical head? This guy is steadily dropping pieces in the OM and constantly making the Open Mic Hall of Fame. He is going to be in Sacred Scriptures soon or is already there depending on what time you are reading this. He shocks most of his readers with his great vocabulary and sense of a storyline. His pieces are most definitely enjoyable and are liked by mostly every one of his readers. This guy has dropped numerous OM's and is defnitely one of the well known topical heads. Beating some of the even more respected topical heads. He will definitely be a great competitor in the Sacred Scriptures League when he gets there. When you read one of his pieces, his word choice just brings you into the piece and pull you into it and makes you read on. Defnitely a great writer and nobody to be taken lightly at all. Do not underextiamte him either. Becuase he'll take the pen and seriously kill you with it.

Gho$t Wrighter:This guy is a great text head. He is in LLL right now trying to get even better than he already is. He truly elevated immensely since his start on RB. He's quick to key you up with one of his cliche verses and kill you with it. He's beaten alot of people who are known and respected and he is one of the more respected and well known text heads. He is nobody to be taken lightly and if you don't come at your best when you battle him you will lose. Even if you do come your best he still may beat you. He hopes that he can perfect his skills in the LLL and become a better text head as well as maybe win an LLL season one day. Believe me, that day will be coming soon. This guy elevates fast and has already elevated a great ammount. He is very good at what he does and is nobody to fuck with. So please, don't take him as a joke. He will seriously key you up without hesitation and whore you with his punches and concepts. He is also consistant at that. Just take heed to my advice and come your best if you ever face him.

SoLiDuZ:This guy is a great text head. Started off ok on RB. Now he's really elevated alot and is showing promise to be one of the better text heads here. He is in the LLL and is trying to perfect his skills at the moment. He was one of the more well known text heads on RB also. This guy comes with great concepts. He'll key something up and at least one of his lines will make you roll with laughter. He's beaten alot of great text heads here and hopes to win an LLL season one day. His punches are seriously hitters. And they hit hard. The text heads on RB know not to take him lightly at all. If you don't come prepared he will rip you up with his punches and concepts. That's just the way he is. He is also very consistant and raely falls off when it comes to text. He is certainly nobody to be fucked with. And he also elevates fast. He is a big threat now and soon enough he will be a huge one. So don't fuck around and get whored. Take my advice.

Dyl:This guy has been around for a while. He is a great poetry head. And he is also a great topical head. He does very well in both. Also very well known in the areas. He has competed in the past in the Sacred Scriptures League but hasn't been lately because he's been busy with other things. That doesn't mean at all that he's lost any of his touch. He always comes out with great pieces. Great imagery. Just basically great everything. This guy will write something to any topic. Very original and creative. If you don't step to him prepared he will show his superiority over you. He's beaten alot of very respected topical and poetry heads here. And has made his name known on RB. His pieces are very intruiging and will have you interested after the first couple of lines. He's definitely nobody to ever be taken lightly. He has proved himself to be one of the better heads when it comes to topical. So believe me when I say, do not fuck around with him. He'll kill you with the pen.

ITawAPuddyKat:This girl is a great topical head. She is really a very good writer. She drops OM's from time to time which most of them make it into the Open Mic Hall of Fame. Her style of writing is unique. The imagery she uses is crazy. And the emotion she puts into her pieces makes them beautiful. She'll probably be in the Sacred Scriptures League if she already isn't. Depends on what time you are reading this. But she is definitely nobody to be fucked with. She has beaten alot of well known adversaries when it comes to topical. Dawning on most as a huge threat when it comes to the subject. She is very original and has a great vocabulary. She uses the pen to kill most, compete with others, or just sometimes for fun. But either way shwe always comes Dope. So please take my advice and just don't fuck with her. Her writing skills are top notch and she'll whore you if you don't come ready.

Angel of Dopeness:This guy is a rising text head. He can definitely compete with some of the better heads on RB. With the people he is around in this crew he will definitely improve. He doesn't back down from any challenges. He'll step up to the plate and put up a fight against whoever he is battling. Soon enough he will be alot better and may make LLL some day. He is getting better and better as the days pass and will make that level soon. If you are not in LLL or close to being LLL then I suggest for you not to fuck with him. Don't underestimate him. This guy can pull out some great concepts and hit you with some crazy punches. So don't get it twisted. He is also pretty consistant. He just needs a little work here and there. But being in this crew will help him alot. So just don't fuck with him. He'll key you up if you don't come prepared.

Vlad_Tempus:This guy is a great text and Audio head. He is in the LLL and he is definitely known to be one of the much better heads on RB. Steadily coming with Dope concepts that have great wording and delivery. He will seriously whore you without hesitation or second thought. It is what he does. He is also a great Audio head with very good flow and delivery. He will kill you in both. Don't get the game fucked up because he seriously has talent for keying niggas and also spitting against them. He also does some gfx on the side. Pretty decent in that also. I'm giving you afvice now...just don't fuck with him. It's as simple as that. He will embarrass you with his great and may I say hilarious punches. He is also very consistant and comes with Dope and fresh concepts every time he drops a verse. So take heed to my advice. I'll even say it again for you, don't fuck with him.

Malice: This guy is a Dope Audio head. He's also very good at gfx. He does topical's and text and does well in both areas. He's what you can call an all around player. Does everything and is good at them all. He definitely shouldn't be taken lightly in any category. This guy will seriously kill you on the mic with his flow and delivery. He also has very good punches. His quality is also very good. He's just good with the mic man. Literally. His gfx are top notch showing what true talent is. I'm going to tell you right now, he's not known for his text and topical writing, but don't underestimate him. He will surprise you coming out with punches and fresh concepts. This guy is really good at everything he does. He'll rip you on the mic. Kill you with thye gfx skill. And key you up with the pen. Just don't fuck with him. You've been forwarned.

LyricalyInclined: This guy is a Dope gfx head. He's been on the scene for a while and has come back to reclaim his title as the King of Gfx. He is very good at what he does. He's mastered techniques such as blending, editing, refining, text placement, rendering, etc. He's definitely what one would call a great gfx head. There are no more gfx battles on RB so this guy just chills around chatting it up and is always ready to make a new sig. It's what he does. He can make sigs, cd covers, posters, wallpapers, skins, anything. He also has a gfx site. He gets paid to do gfx. I'm telling you this guy is Dope. He gets paid for what he does. That just shows you how great he is at it. Seriously, this guy is just phenomonal at gfx. No lie.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...finaldraft.png
    Last edited by Lord of Pens; October 18th, 2006 at 04:58 PM

Battle Record
    24-7
    Crew Battles

Final Draft vs. Insane Joker Lyricists

Comrad vs. Keyed
    0-0
    Gho$t Wrighter vs. Rival
    0-0
    Vlad_Tempus vs. Penlord
    0-0
    ITawAPuddyKat vs. Nib Oswald
    0-0
    Pakaveli vs. ta2 tears
    0-0
    Last edited by Lord of Pens; October 25th, 2006 at 03:59 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    25-24
    meh...... ill try out i guess i jus got this name from my dood but heres a link

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309734

Battle Record
    24-7
    No.

Banned
    Battle Record
    41-13
    Good Luck.

Battle Record
    24-7
    Thanx Wyte.

Epic Failure
    Battle Record
    11-0
    my userbars are the shit..like jaemilly
    im be a star, change stack for a milly

lmfao
    T H E D I E N A S T Y

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    25-24

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    I'll be alumni

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    24-7
    Again I'm going to say....No to you Text.

Battle Record
    24-7
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witness.
    I'll be alumni
    Iight Witness.

Epic Failure
    Battle Record
    11-0
    ME? put me n as USERBAR CREATOR
    T H E D I E N A S T Y

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    No.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Epic Failure
    Battle Record
    11-0
    well thats just rude. good thing i was jokin lmfao
    T H E D I E N A S T Y

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    Go away.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame