User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Gay Bus Driver Tries to Seduce Me. . .

Battle Record
    12-1

Gay Bus Driver Tries to Seduce Me. . .

So I"m on the bus home. The bus normally stops at a train station for a second, then keeps going and gets me close to my crib, although I could get off and catch the train too. It depends on how I feel. Anyway, this bus driver stops and everyone gets off at the train station except me, which isn't anything out of the ordinary. The bus driver then looks in him mirror at me about 5 times, then cuts all the lights in the bus off. I walk to the front of the bus and sit down because I cant see the streets in the back of the bus since he cut the lights out. When I sit down, he gives off one of those Money Mike laughs and asks me where I'm going. I say I'm going to Grand. He laughs again and says "You must be going in my car, or something"[/lisp]. I'm like wtf? Then he tells me that he's not going all the way to grand and that the train station was his last stop and he's about to go to the garage. I tell him to let me off so I can walk back to the trian station and he acts like he doesn't hear me. Then he says "I mean, if you really want to get to Grand, I can drive you in my car"[/lisp]. I'm telling him no and to let me off the bus, but he's like [I pass the next train station, I'll let you off there so there isn't much of a walk for you"[/lisp], so I chill. The whole ride, he keeps talking with all of his gayness and things of the sort. So we get to the next train station and he doesn't open the door. I see my train but I know I wont get there so I say damn, and then he continues to try to get me to come to the garage with him and now he wont only take me to Grand in his car, but he'll take me "home".

I wanted to say "No means no!" but then he'd really thing I was gay and probably try something. SO, I finally got off the bus and I'm at the train station at 12:00am freezing my ass off and laughing and how fucking weird that shit was.

Then, out of nowhere two 300pound fags walk into the train station feeding each-other brownies. No lie.
    Last edited by Chris Black; November 4th, 2006 at 11:44 AM
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

LMFAO!!! You killed me cause I could picture this whole damn thing happening.

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    *dead*

now you know not to wear that pink shirt ever again

EDIT: and you also know why gayness is evil

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm dead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    12-1
    Lol. Every night I close the restaurant, he'll be the bus driver until I get my car fixed(which wont be soon). It was weird because he didn't look gay at all. He'd driven the bus for a while and I never thought he was gay.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1
    Quote Originally Posted by SMZ
    EDIT: and you also know why gayness is evil
    Lmao.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Epic Failure
    Battle Record
    11-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black
    So I"m on the bus home. The bus normally stops at a train station for a second, then keeps going and gets me close to my crib, although I could get off and catch the train too. It depends on how I feel. Anyway, this bus driver stops and everyone gets off at the train station except me, which isn't anything out of the ordinary. The bus driver then looks in him mirror at me about 5 times, then cuts all the lights in the bus off. I walk to the front of the bus and sit down because I cant see the streets in the back of the bus since he cut the lights out. When I sit down, he gives off one of those Money Mike laughs and asks me where I'm going. I say I'm going to Grand. He laughs again and says "You must be going in my car, or something"[/lisp]. I'm like wtf? Then he tells me that he's not going all the way to grand and that the train station was his last stop and he's about to go to the garage. I tell him to let me off so I can walk back to the trian station and he acts like he doesn't hear me. Then he says "I mean, if you really want to get to Grand, I can drive you in my car"[/lisp]. I'm telling him no and to let me off the bus, but he's like [I pass the next train station, I'll let you off there so there isn't much of a walk for you"[/lisp], so I chill. The whole ride, he keeps talking with all of his gayness and things of the sort. So we get to the next train station and he doesn't open the door. I see my train but I know I wont get there so I say damn, and then he continues to try to get me to come to the garage with him and now he wont only take me to Grand in his car, but he'll take me "home".

I wanted to say "No means no!" but then he'd really thing I was gay and probably try something. SO, I finally got off the bus and I'm at the train station at 12:00am freezing my ass off and laughing and how fucking weird that shit was.

Then, out of nowhere two 300pound fags walk into the train station feeding each-other brownies. No lie.
    ROFLMFAO *DEAD*
    T H E D I E N A S T Y

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    you were feverishly praying to God to preserve your virgin asshole - don't lie

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    8-7
    Wow son WOW...Chris are you OK ...?

lol

Now that's an experince...

lmao at dudes eating Brownies ...

funny ish..

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by SMZ
    you were feverishly praying to God to preserve your virgin asshole - don't lie

*DEAD*

Battle Record
    12-1
    Honestly, I was reapeating a sentence in my head, the whole time.

"I hope I don't have to beat a fag's ass."

No lie.

When I was at the train station, I was lmao at everything. People were looking at me weird and shit. Wow, that shit was crazy.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black
    Honestly, I was reapeating a sentence in my head, the whole time.

"I hope I don't have to beat a fag's ass."

No lie.

When I was at the train station, I was lmao at everything. People were looking at me weird and shit. Wow, that shit was crazy.

LMAOOO

you crazy ...

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    Lmao

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    52-21
    ha ha ha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Noweight
    Battle Record
    0-2
    lol

Am I the only one who scrolled to the bottom quickly to look to see if the lyrics to 'fresh prince of bel air' was there?

The funniest thing is that it could have all been in your head, and the bus driver is thinking the same shit about you.
    Identity is a limiting belief

hasta la victoria siempre
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameosis
    lol

Am I the only one who scrolled to the bottom quickly to look to see if the lyrics to 'fresh prince of bel air' was there?

The funniest thing is that it could have all been in your head, and the bus driver is thinking the same shit about you.
    lol, i did the same exact thing. it sounded like the other story.

Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    I said shorten your fucking sig...

-Me...